Desperately need some advice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2017, 08:35 AM
RE: Desperately need some advice
(08-07-2017 08:17 AM)Fireball Wrote:  Good to see the air getting cleared. I see you mentioned necessities, so that should mitigate the expenditure's magnitude, in terms of your mother being upset. Did you use any of it for hookers and blow?
I succumbed to greed, plain and simple I'm afraid fireball. I'm so poor when I'm in KFC I have to lick other peoples fingers; so I just enjoyed having money, no hookers and only £10 worth of weed.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
10-07-2017, 06:53 AM
RE: Desperately need some advice
(06-07-2017 10:09 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Ok, confession time....... My dad collected gold coins mainly sovereigns he and I had a verbal agreement that in the event of his incapacitation or death the coins would go to me, shortly before his death the jewelers said they could no longer keep his collection so mum and I bought a small safe and locked the gold coins away.
Since then I have been surreptitiously selling coins when money has been short but I wasn't honest with my mother about what I was doing, what I failed to realise is that they are of course subject to probate and the executor of dads estate(who used to be a friend but is now a sworn enemy) has made knowledge of the coins public so they must be considered in probate or otherwise its fraud. I've done mental calculations and I've spent nearly £6000 in gold I didn't realise it was so much.
I know I have to be honest and tell mum what I've been doing but I'm really scared I might get chucked out on the street she's going to be so mad she's going to go apeshit. I've also lost the inventory of the coins so I have no idea exactly how many I've used,which creates more stress as I don't want to get done for fraud, life is hard enough at the moment, why was I so stupid. Anyone got any ideas ?
Thanks for letting me vent guys, its a real mess.

The only thing to do is tell her the facts. For all you know your dad told her about the agreement.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply