Desperation Conference

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2013, 08:19 PM
Desperation Conference
Has anyone seen this crap? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB-Oz5bW8WM
I have to drive by New Life Church everyday to go to work. I saw a banner on the wall that advertising this. I think it is a despicable indoctrination of children. Absolutely disgusting.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: Desperation Conference
Um...ew. Confused Coukdn't watch it all....

Why do they call it "desperation?"

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Powerful ad. Who says selling god is not a business? I wonder what agency did that? The production value is too good, they spent a lot of money.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like ridethespiral's post
08-07-2013, 09:33 PM
I could really make a lot of profit off of this. So many foolish, gullible people in one place hyped up on group hallucination. I can guarantee you that I would not be alone in this endeavor.
08-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Slick production and content, but same old tired apocalyptic crap I've been hearing ever since I became involved with the Church.

New Life never fully recovered after they deposed Ted Haggard. Pity their bigotry blinded them to the face that he was the best thing they had going for them.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade