Despot Donald brags about pay to play

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Despot Donald brags about pay to play
(25-08-2016 12:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I tend to be skeptical over anything wikileaks releases.
And why is that? Has WikiLeaks ever released any false information? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2016, 01:36 PM
Donald Trump almost didn't make it on the Minnesota ballot. The republicans just discovered today he wasn't on the list of candidates and had to scramble to get him on. Those goofy republicans...... trying to pull a fast one on their lovable presidential candidate. Rolleyes

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
25-08-2016, 01:41 PM
(25-08-2016 01:26 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 12:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I tend to be skeptical over anything wikileaks releases.

Thats why I view it with skepticism. How would I know if they did or didn't? I don't read everything they post. But I've always questioned that so its not a new thing for me.

If I'm to believe something is true, I have to know their chain of evidence -- they don't really like to disclose that.

There used to be a tabloid newspaper called Weekly World News. As you can image most of what they wrote was rubbish (life on the moon, Elivis faked his death, alien autopsy kind of stuff). But they'd drop enough weird or strange news that were real news items that people believed the other crap.

If I took everything on face value I might as well be religious. The bible must be true, because the bible says it's true. Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

25-08-2016, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2016 01:51 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-08-2016 01:26 PM)Vosur Wrote:  

Are you suggesting that all the information they have liberated is true information? Who vetted each and every piece of information for its truth? Of course they have released false information whether they realize it or not. It it were me, I'd be feeding them false information all the time to misinform my adversaries.

#sigh
25-08-2016, 02:00 PM
(25-08-2016 01:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 01:26 PM)Vosur Wrote:  And why is that? Has WikiLeaks ever released any false information? Consider

Thats why I view it with skepticism. How would I know if they did or didn't? I don't read everything they post. But I've always questioned that so its not a new thing for me.

If I'm to believe something is true, I have to know their chain of evidence -- they don't really like to disclose that.

There used to be a tabloid newspaper called Weekly World News. As you can image most of what they wrote was rubbish (life on the moon, Elivis faked his death, alien autopsy kind of stuff). But they'd drop enough weird or strange news that were real news items that people believed the other crap.

If I took everything on face value I might as well be religious. The bible must be true, because the bible says it's true. Tongue
Well, take the DNC e-mail leaks, for example. The Democrats tried to deflect the issue by claiming that their servers were hacked by Russia, they never denied the authenticity of the e-mails or accused WikiLeaks of faking any of them. It was so bad for them that the head of the DNC and half a dozen other major officials had to step down because of it. WikiLeaks has a long history of doing stuff like this.

(25-08-2016 01:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Are you suggesting that all the information they have liberated is true information? Who vetted each and every piece of information for its truth? Of course they have released false information whether they realize it or not. It it were me, I'd be feeding them false information all the time to misinform my adversaries.
No, I'm suggesting that their record of releasing legitimate leaks makes them a credible source of information. There's no comparison between WikiLeaks and a tabloid newspaper like the one Moms mentioned.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
25-08-2016, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2016 02:10 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-08-2016 02:00 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 01:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Are you suggesting that all the information they have liberated is true information? Who vetted each and every piece of information for its truth? Of course they have released false information whether they realize it or not. It it were me, I'd be feeding them false information all the time to misinform my adversaries.
No, I'm suggesting that their record of releasing legitimate leaks makes them a credible source of information. There's no comparison between WikiLeaks and a tabloid newspaper like the one Moms mentioned.

You might consider rephrasing your query then because as worded it is suggesting Wikileaks has never released false information.

#sigh