Destiny

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2014, 03:15 PM
Destiny
Anyone got it? Thoughts?

Also if anyone has a 360 and wants to join me in some strikes send me a message. Thumbsup

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Destiny
(18-10-2014 03:15 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Thoughts?
Overhyped, repetitive garbage. Sleepy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
18-10-2014, 03:25 PM
Yeah its really lacking in both the story and content. If they'd stuck to what they were planning pre release I think it would have been an amazing game.

I still enjoy playing it though.

18-10-2014, 03:26 PM
(18-10-2014 03:15 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Anyone got it? Thoughts?

Also if anyone has a 360 and wants to join me in some strikes send me a message. Thumbsup

It's been pretty much panned by everybody. I wouldn't say that it's bad game by my own standards, good elements in it. But it wasn't what people fucking overhyped it to be, and so it went exactly the same way Watchdogs went. The question is if it's going to be forgotten and irrelevant as fast as Watchdogs did.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
18-10-2014, 03:38 PM
I intentionally avoid the hype around games these days purely because it has ruined otherwise amazing games for me.

Oh man watch dogs was pretty bad, main character I couldn't give a shit about, stops a robber then procedes to empty the bank account of every person in the street, generally pretty dull.

18-10-2014, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2014 03:47 PM by ELK12695.)
(18-10-2014 03:38 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I intentionally avoid the hype around games these days purely because it has ruined otherwise amazing games for me.

Oh man watch dogs was pretty bad, main character I couldn't give a shit about, stops a robber then procedes to empty the bank account of every person in the street, generally pretty dull.

Apparently Shadow of Mordor has gotten good reviews on it; although it wasn't overhyped like fuck if you ask me. I'm pretty positive about buying it now.

Watchdogs reeked of a rushed production. Not "Sonic 06 rushed" but rather unfinished as far as goes with how the graphics looked and how that you can't even use a fucking melee attack in the game unless it's a backstab. But that doesn't excuse the terrible story and confused set of morals. I listen to the phonecall of a guy who definitely is a fucking wifebeater, and I can't punch this dick in the face? I don't care if it makes me stick out to the cops; if I wanna be a superhero, fucking let me be one. It's like a sandbox, just with no toys, or atleast no interesting ones,

[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
18-10-2014, 03:51 PM
My brother has it on preorder. Assasins creed: Mordor, yes please Big Grin.

I can easily see myself forgetting about WD, its not really memorable. Although the digital trips are fun, don't see the point in the dealers though since i already had all the avalible ones.

18-10-2014, 03:52 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot. Atleast at launch, it was possible to escape almost any set of cops, by simply taking a boat out at the sea, and lose your wanted rating. I thought it was gonna be hard to outstupid the cops in Vice City, but I was proven wrong...

[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
18-10-2014, 06:59 PM
Played the beta and didn't really enjoy myself. It was pretty repetitive with underwhelming loot and enemy variety.

On the subject of watch dogs... That game is one of the worst games to have come out in a while that was made by a big studio. I own it. I hate it. So bad.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
18-10-2014, 08:43 PM
(18-10-2014 03:51 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  My brother has it on preorder. Assasins creed: Mordor, yes please Big Grin.

I can easily see myself forgetting about WD, its not really memorable. Although the digital trips are fun, don't see the point in the dealers though since i already had all the avalible ones.

I just got 100% completion and trophies on Shadow of Mordor. First game I've actually completed in a long time. It was pretty great. Story was mediocre, and it could have used maybe a friendly camp/city or two, but everything else was sweeeet. The climbing and free running is like assassins creed, smooth and right. The fighting is kind of like the arkham games, but better. Every action can be interrupted to deflect or counter another enemy. Don't know how well it will play on 360/ps3 though.
[+] 2 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post