Destiny

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Destiny
(18-10-2014 03:51 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  My brother has it on preorder. Assasins creed: Mordor, yes please Big Grin.

I generally avoided pre-release hype, as I generally don't give two shits about anything Tolkien. Once it was out and was getting positive feedback from reviewers I trusted (like TotalBiscuit), now I'm looking forward to when it hits the $10 mark on some Steam sale. I'm sure it will be fun, but still don't care enough to pay full price for it.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2014, 07:31 PM
29 and a half level Titan. People that call it crap don't know what the fuck they're talking about.
You can't play it for 5minutes and think you know it. It's less repetitive and has a hell of a lot more replay value than a lot of games,
Shadow of Mordor for example (seeing as you people are talking about it). Bungie are also committed to this game and more content is being added in the future which includes new story, new strikes, new multilayer maps, new raids etc..
This repetitive thing is bullshit.

I do agree that Watchdogs was trash though.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
20-10-2014, 09:38 AM
Muffs you on the 360?

Also titan is the best class. Punch all the things!!

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
20-10-2014, 04:55 PM
No I'm on the xboner.
Titan is the bestest class fo' sho'. They certainly look the best.

Just got the legendary hardmode raid helmet last night. That gives me 2 raid pieces of armor so now I only need either gloves or boots and than I can be lvl30 (with a piece of exotic armor in either boots or gloves depending on what raid piece I don't have).

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
20-10-2014, 05:06 PM
Ive not done the VOG yet, i'm meant to hit it with my brother and some of his friends but he's taking forever to organise the damn thing.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
20-10-2014, 05:41 PM
It's great, it's so different from anything else in the game so far.

21-10-2014, 11:31 AM
I got to level 24 Titan and the game just died for me. Not interested in spending hours on hours for a chance for better loot. Loved the crucible more then anything but also just faded in motivation on playing it even with a crew of gamers I normally game with.
21-10-2014, 03:24 PM
Well that's because with a username like that you must be a fucking retard.

21-10-2014, 03:52 PM
(21-10-2014 03:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well that's because with a username like that you must be a fucking retard.

I was gonna say that if he enjoys COD that much, it must really say something that he can't find the motivation to grind through Destiny... I was pretty sure it was at least better than COD, but I agree that it doesn't really inspire. I got to 18 on my warlock and haven't bothered starting it in almost two weeks now.

"I don't have time to explain why I don't have time to explain"
25-10-2014, 11:45 AM
I run a lvl 28 Warlock on my XB1. At first I just found the game to be frustrating. However, I can't stop playing it. The gameplay is tight. I love the Strikes even though I've played each one 20+ times. I finally have the hang of the Crucible. The only thing I haven't done is Raid or the Nightfall events. But that's because of either time constraints and the fact that there's no way to match make for those events without knowing someone who is also playing.

Anyone interested in Raiding or anything else? My Live username: gsx1138 for Xbox One.

Liberty loving, gun owning Atheist. Don't worry it confuses the right as well.