Destroy a faith in one sentence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: Destroy a faith in one sentence
I think I might have upset Wolfbtn and he is now holding a grudge against me.

Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2014, 12:53 PM
(02-11-2014 12:48 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  WHY would any mature person WANT to destroy a faith in anything decent?

There's absolutely nothing decent about any Abrahamic faith.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
02-11-2014, 12:59 PM
(02-11-2014 12:48 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  What a hateful OP... absolutely biased and INCORRECT... nothing but propaganda and piss poor propaganda at that.

You might enjoy getting worked up over another of my threads then! Smile

Do Gideon bibles make good kindling?
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
02-11-2014, 01:03 PM
(02-11-2014 12:59 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 12:48 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  What a hateful OP... absolutely biased and INCORRECT... nothing but propaganda and piss poor propaganda at that.

My question is, why are you not being honest in this? Is it because youre really ignorant of the subject?
02-11-2014, 01:04 PM
(02-11-2014 12:59 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  

You're a shit-stirrer. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2014, 01:05 PM
(02-11-2014 12:50 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I think I might have upset Wolfbtn and he is now holding a grudge against me.

Smile

No grudge at all... I am challenging you to back up your mouth with facts and sources Smile
I am challenging you to prove me wrong when I say Jesus is the most highly documented ancient figure from his time to the beginning of history... or correct your bullshit
02-11-2014, 01:06 PM
(02-11-2014 01:03 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  My question is, why are you not being honest in this? Is it because youre really ignorant of the subject?

You mean why am I not honest that ...

(02-11-2014 12:48 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Jesus Christ is the best documented ancient historical figure in all of history, from His time back. The manuscripts are CENTURIES more contemporaneous to the life of Christ than anything YOU can get for Alexander the great.

?
02-11-2014, 01:10 PM
(02-11-2014 01:06 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 01:03 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  My question is, why are you not being honest in this? Is it because youre really ignorant of the subject?

You mean why am I not honest that ...

(02-11-2014 12:48 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Jesus Christ is the best documented ancient historical figure in all of history, from His time back. The manuscripts are CENTURIES more contemporaneous to the life of Christ than anything YOU can get for Alexander the great.

?

Yes... show me that Alexander the great is better documented than Jesus Christ, and that his documentation is more contemporaneous than the documentation for Christ. You CANT do this can you? Yet though the documentation for Christ is VASTLY superior than that for Alexander, you have no problem believing in Alexander, and you reject the superior documentation for Christ... WHY?

Show me your documentation for Alexander if you think you've got ANYTHING... and let me destroy your arguments once more.... do it or admit your bias has left out the fact Jesus is better documented than Even ALEXANDER.
02-11-2014, 01:15 PM
(02-11-2014 01:10 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Yes... show me that Alexander the great is better documented than Jesus Christ, and that his documentation is more contemporaneous than the documentation for Christ. You CANT do this can you? Yet though the documentation for Christ is VASTLY superior than that for Alexander, you have no problem believing in Alexander, and you reject the superior documentation for Christ... WHY?

Show me your documentation for Alexander if you think you've got ANYTHING... and let me destroy your arguments once more.... do it or admit your bias has left out the fact Jesus is better documented than Even ALEXANDER.

Unlike you I don't suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect and am quite happy to admit that other people have expertise in areas which I know very little about. Also unlike you I can recognise when someone has superior knowledge and understanding.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-yet-again

P.S Why the fixation on Alexander the Great? I never mentioned him before. Smile
02-11-2014, 01:16 PM
(02-11-2014 01:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 12:59 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  You might enjoy getting worked up over another of my threads then! Smile

You're a shit-stirrer. Thumbsup

Too bad shes getting caught up in her own shit now too isn't it? Wink

Let her show YOU what shes got to prove her insanely inaccurate posts... ask her for her documentation on Alexander... let her show it... She cant even come CLOSE to TOUCHING the documentation existing for Jesus with the documentation for Alexander