02-11-2014, 01:17 PM
RE: Destroy a faith in one sentence
Jesus was gay.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2014, 01:17 PM
(02-11-2014 01:15 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 01:10 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Yes... show me that Alexander the great is better documented than Jesus Christ, and that his documentation is more contemporaneous than the documentation for Christ. You CANT do this can you? Yet though the documentation for Christ is VASTLY superior than that for Alexander, you have no problem believing in Alexander, and you reject the superior documentation for Christ... WHY?

Show me your documentation for Alexander if you think you've got ANYTHING... and let me destroy your arguments once more.... do it or admit your bias has left out the fact Jesus is better documented than Even ALEXANDER.

Unlike you I don't suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect and am quite happy to admit that other people have expertise in areas which I know very little about. Also unlike you I can recognise when someone has superior knowledge and understanding.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-yet-again

P.S Why the fixation on Alexander the Great? I never mentioned him before. Smile

In other words youre just going to concede that Jesus is better documented than Alexander the great? Or are you going to prove otherwise? (and she CANT prove otherwise)
02-11-2014, 01:24 PM
HOW TO DESTROY FAITH IN ALEXANDER THE GREAT'S EXISTANCE:

Show Angela Merkel that Jesus Christ has the VASTLY superior documentation and CENTURIES more contemporaneous than Alexander.
02-11-2014, 01:27 PM
(02-11-2014 01:05 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 12:50 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I think I might have upset Wolfbtn and he is now holding a grudge against me.

Smile

No grudge at all... I am challenging you to back up your mouth with facts and sources Smile
I am challenging you to prove me wrong when I say Jesus is the most highly documented ancient figure from his time to the beginning of history... or correct your bullshit

Oh, please, not that bullshit again. Outside of the Bible, there is next to nothing about Jesus. Your assertion will shortly be destroyed by the actual Bible scholars here.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
02-11-2014, 01:29 PM
(02-11-2014 01:05 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  I am challenging you to prove me wrong when I say Jesus is the most highly documented ancient figure from his time to the beginning of history... or correct your bullshit

How about you provide evidence to back up your claim first?

Hate the belief, love the believer.
[+] 2 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
02-11-2014, 01:29 PM
(02-11-2014 01:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 01:05 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  No grudge at all... I am challenging you to back up your mouth with facts and sources Smile
I am challenging you to prove me wrong when I say Jesus is the most highly documented ancient figure from his time to the beginning of history... or correct your bullshit

Oh, please, not that bullshit again. Outside of the Bible, there is next to nothing about Jesus. Your assertion will shortly be destroyed by the actual Bible scholars here.

Too bad you couldn't bring it on... neither can anyone else. Not only is angela merkel WRONG... shes spouting absolutely inaccurate propaganda. She obviously knows ZERO about the subject
02-11-2014, 01:30 PM
(02-11-2014 01:29 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 01:05 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  I am challenging you to prove me wrong when I say Jesus is the most highly documented ancient figure from his time to the beginning of history... or correct your bullshit

How about you provide evidence to back up your claim first?

I have tons, and you can bet I certainly will rebut anything she thinks she can provide. I intend on letting her make an even BIGGER fool of herself first... shes so damned arrogant she needs brought down a notch and I'm just the man to do it.
02-11-2014, 01:32 PM
(02-11-2014 12:48 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Jesus Christ is the best documented ancient historical figure in all of history, from His time back. The manuscripts are CENTURIES more contemporaneous to the life of Christ than anything YOU can get for Alexander the great.

Actually, this is YOUR claim so YOU need to prove it. Drinking Beverage

(02-11-2014 01:30 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  I have tons...

Produce it or STFU.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
02-11-2014, 01:40 PM
(02-11-2014 01:29 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 01:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, please, not that bullshit again. Outside of the Bible, there is next to nothing about Jesus. Your assertion will shortly be destroyed by the actual Bible scholars here.

Too bad you couldn't bring it on... neither can anyone else. Not only is angela merkel WRONG... shes spouting absolutely inaccurate propaganda. She obviously knows ZERO about the subject

Look, bub, you made the assertion - you have to support it. You didn't.

There is no physical evidence of Jesus, there are no writings by Jesus, and there are no contemporaneous accounts of Jesus. The four Gospels were written decades after the time of the alleged events.

02-11-2014, 01:41 PM
(02-11-2014 01:30 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 01:29 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  How about you provide evidence to back up your claim first?

I have tons, and you can bet I certainly will rebut anything she thinks she can provide. I intend on letting her make an even BIGGER fool of herself first... shes so damned arrogant she needs brought down a notch and I'm just the man to do it.

That's not the way it works. You made an assertion, now provide your evidence.