Destroy a faith in one sentence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: Destroy a faith in one sentence
(02-11-2014 06:37 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Blah blah, you've read nothing. Iv already provided 6 historians, one born about the time Christ was resurrected, and the rest in the 2nd and 3rd centuries, AND iv proven theres more documentation for Christ and closer to contemporary, than alexander the great by a LANDSLIDE... The EALIEST document for alexander is from the 10th century.

*I've*

*I've*

*there's*

*EARLIEST*
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
02-11-2014, 07:14 PM
Wolfbitn,

Why are you so hung up on Alexander the Great? You brought him up; no one here did. But for what purpose? Regardless of whether he was real or not, accomplished what history says or not, or whether there are credible or contemporary sources validating who he was or not... it says NOTHING AT ALL about Jesus. So your just chasing a wild goose with that tangent. It certainly doesn't prove Jesus existed or, more importantly, that Jesus is a god.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
02-11-2014, 08:56 PM
(02-11-2014 06:44 PM)Rik Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 06:37 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Blah blah, you've read nothing. Iv already provided 6 historians, one born about the time Christ was resurrected, and the rest in the 2nd and 3rd centuries, AND iv proven theres more documentation for Christ and closer to contemporary, than alexander the great by a LANDSLIDE... The EALIEST document for alexander is from the 10th century.
I've read the entire thread.

Quote:... do you believe in Alexander the Great? I'm betting you do... why?

It doesn't matter. There is no evidence that the stories in the Bible are true. No virgin birth, no miracles, no resurrection. What point are you trying to make?

blah blah... yeah yeah... like its not a significant point that Jesus is HUGELY better documented than Alexander the Great.

Do you believe Alexander the Great existed? Yes or no, and why?
02-11-2014, 08:57 PM
(02-11-2014 06:52 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  

*I've*

*I've*

*there's*

*EARLIEST*

That's right IV been the one providing ALL the documentation for BOTH sides... what if it? Tongue

Do you believe Alexander the great existed and why?
02-11-2014, 09:02 PM
(02-11-2014 07:14 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Wolfbitn,

Why are you so hung up on Alexander the Great? You brought him up; no one here did. But for what purpose? Regardless of whether he was real or not, accomplished what history says or not, or whether there are credible or contemporary sources validating who he was or not... it says NOTHING AT ALL about Jesus. So your just chasing a wild goose with that tangent. It certainly doesn't prove Jesus existed or, more importantly, that Jesus is a god.

LMAO you guys are hilarious. "Well wha'd ya bring HIM up for?" lmao... youre really too much. Tongue

Do you believe Alexander the great existed? Yes or no and why?

Why is the documentation for Christ only 10 years or so removed from His lifetime, and Alexander's is 1500 years?? How come there are THOUSANDS for Christ during this same time period and Alexander has 6?

Why is Jesus referred to by the 6 non biblical historians that i'v shown?

Why cant you tell me now whether or not you believe Alexander the Great existed? Smile
02-11-2014, 09:44 PM
(02-11-2014 09:02 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  LMAO you guys are hilarious. "Well wha'd ya bring HIM up for?" lmao... youre really too much. Tongue

You're question is completely out of the blue in a thread that has nothing to do with Alexander the great. Therefore, it seems to be derailing the thread. Without explaining yourself, no one is under any obligation to entertain your derailment. The only thing that's "hilarious" is you won't explain the relevance of the very question that you want an answer to.

(02-11-2014 09:02 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Do you believe Alexander the great existed? Yes or no and why?

Why is this relevant?

(02-11-2014 09:02 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Why is the documentation for Christ only 10 years or so removed from His lifetime, and Alexander's is 1500 years?? How come there are THOUSANDS for Christ during this same time period and Alexander has 6?

Regarding Christ, 10 years is inaccurate. Regarding Alexander, why should I care? You've refused to provide any reason.

(02-11-2014 09:02 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Why is Jesus referred to by the 6 non biblical historians that i'v shown?

Hint: Credibility matters.

(02-11-2014 09:02 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Why cant you tell me now whether or not you believe Alexander the Great existed? Smile

Why is this question relevant to this thread?

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
03-11-2014, 01:56 AM
(02-11-2014 09:44 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 09:02 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  LMAO you guys are hilarious. "Well wha'd ya bring HIM up for?" lmao... youre really too much. Tongue

You're question is completely out of the blue in a thread that has nothing to do with Alexander the great. Therefore, it seems to be derailing the thread. Without explaining yourself, no one is under any obligation to entertain your derailment. The only thing that's "hilarious" is you won't explain the relevance of the very question that you want an answer to.

Now THATS hilarious too lol. Really you guys need to stop making me laugh now...

When you people mock Christ to the point you have to lie about Him and propagandize, things are getting quite sad for you. But when you get caught up in it along with angela merkels arrogance... It makes setting you straight quite fun.

You guys pride yourselves and slap each other on the backs telling everyone youre geniuses... it seems half of you don't even know how to google. Most of you aren't even capable of getting legit sources and quotes... You guys spout your bullshit parroted propaganda and call it your "learned" scholarly knowledgeand THEN you get called on it and most of them just disappear, lmao..

So... Jesus is better documented than Alexander the great... by a? HUGE friggin landslide.... Do you believe Alexander the Great existed? Yes or no

(02-11-2014 09:02 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Do you believe Alexander the great existed? Yes or no and why?

Quote:Why is this relevant?]/quote]

To prove several things... your scholarly bias, your double standards for what is acceptable as evidence... to prove to every reader that while you reject and mock Christ even though he is mentioned by major historians, moreso than Alexander the great. Jesus has MULTIPLE MANY THOUSANDS of fragments and manuscripts, Alexander has 6 in the same time period... AND I had to provide those 6 for you guys... Iv had to correct their claimed dates. And the documentation for Christ reaches back to approximately 10 years from the time of His crucifixion, whereas the closest document documenting Alexander is 1500 years removed from his lifetime. So you tell me why its relevant whether or not you believe Alexander existed, when you say the documentation for Christ is not enough documentation.

Do you believe he existed? Yes or no?

(02-11-2014 09:02 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Why is the documentation for Christ only 10 years or so removed from His lifetime, and Alexander's is 1500 years?? How come there are THOUSANDS for Christ during this same time period and Alexander has 6?

[quote]Regarding Christ, 10 years is inaccurate. Regarding Alexander, why should I care? You've refused to provide any reason.

Why do you care about Christ if you claim he didn't exist? Why are you guys misrepresenting the evidence to the point of lying about it? And no approximately 10 years isn't inaccurate whatsoever.

(02-11-2014 09:02 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Why is Jesus referred to by the 6 non biblical historians that i'v shown?

Quote:Hint: Credibility matters.
Absolutely right... and so far you guys have lost what little you were had. Propaganda, inaccurate propaganda at that. Parroted inaccurate propaganda does not lend you credibility.

(02-11-2014 09:02 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Why cant you tell me now whether or not you believe Alexander the Great existed? Smile

Quote:Why is this question relevant to this thread?

That's been answered... Do you or do you not believe Alexander existed?
03-11-2014, 02:07 AM
I guess I missed all this documented proof of Christ's existence you provided that isn't scripture.
03-11-2014, 02:43 AM
To every religion out there. Prove all other religions are wrong.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
03-11-2014, 03:03 AM
(03-11-2014 02:43 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  To every religion out there. Prove all other religions are wrong.

Don't need to, PAL! Angry

We all just need to prove that we have more stuff written about us than Alex.

Signed:
Yours kinda-truly
Every Religion.