Destroy a faith in one sentence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Destroy a faith in one sentence
Ezekiel 23:20New International Version (NIV)

20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

...just some random. :/

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
18-10-2014, 09:27 PM
Oh dildo I can't wait to hear your explanation behind that!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
18-10-2014, 09:30 PM
(18-10-2014 09:27 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Oh dildo I can't wait to hear your explanation behind that!

I think he's on a "we are all about to die from Ebola" kick now. He seems to have switched troll gears again Consider

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
19-10-2014, 05:58 AM
A friend of mine is going to kill someone you love in the next room unless you let me stab you with this knife. All of this is part of your gods plan for your life.

"I believe that part of my gods plan will be for me to fight back if you try to stab me. God will judge you for your actions and you'll be sent to hell if you go through with this."

God instructed me to do this. This is all part of his plan. Your actions can save your friend in the next room from being killed if you don't fight back as I stab you. Are you going to fight back ?

"Yes, I am going to fight back."

Ok, (yelling to next room) Kill the friend.
A gunshot is heard and the sound of a body falling to the ground is heard.

"Now you're going to he'll and god is now working through me to punish you. I am gods tool on earth. I now am going to do his will."

Here is the knife I was going to use to stab you, but I should tell you that I have lied to you. But seeing as God is working through you, then you will know the truth. Gods plan for you is to make you a murderer. Go ahead. Kill me. Here take the knife.

"I won't be killing you. God will be."

Why is God going to kill me ?

"Because you ordered someone to kill my friend"

But that's all part of god's plan. Why would he kill me for following his plan ?

"Gods plan would never include intentional murder."

But isn't that what you're about to do ? Oh wait I'm sorry. You said god is acting through you. So you believe that God would never intentionally murder someone, but yet you believe that god is going to intentionally murder me. So what's it going to be ? Did god set all of this in motion or not ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
19-10-2014, 06:54 AM
(18-10-2014 09:27 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Oh dildo I can't wait to hear your explanation behind that!

For some reason, he seems to think ebola will manage to do what the Bubonic Plague, Smallpox and the Spanish Flu never could.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-10-2014, 06:54 AM
(18-10-2014 09:11 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(18-10-2014 06:57 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Your God will watch you put a gun to your head and do nothing. Could you watch your child put a gun to their head and do nothing ?

You are more compassionate, more caring, more loving and more alive than your god will ever be.

How touching. Such a pity the human race will be gone in a few months.

[Image: spam-can-collection-2007-06.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
19-10-2014, 07:28 AM
(19-10-2014 06:54 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-10-2014 09:11 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  How touching. Such a pity the human race will be gone in a few months.

[Image: spam-can-collection-2007-06.jpg]

A pity that Diddles doesn't offer as much variety. *sigh

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-10-2014, 10:13 AM
(18-10-2014 06:57 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Your God will watch you put a gun to your head and do nothing. Could you watch your child put a gun to their head and do nothing ?

You are more compassionate, more caring, more loving and more alive than your god will ever be.

This relates to an internal debate I've been having. If you believe in God is he a good parent? He puts us in a dazzling and wonderful universe with more marvels than we could ever imagine, and then gives us minds that will be able to grasp it, understand, marvel at the wonders of the universe, and always want to learn more.

But he also abandons us, alone and scared, into the world. He gives us no direction, no guidance, no aid. No matter how perfect the nursery, if you just dump your child in there it's still abandonment.
19-10-2014, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2014 11:45 AM by Impulse.)
(17-10-2014 01:54 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  You can't use logic without an absolute logic giver. There. Atheism destroyed.

Laugh out load
Thanks. Every thread needs humor. Thumbsup

Edit:
(18-10-2014 09:11 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  How touching. Such a pity the human race will be gone in a few months.

Laugh out load You kill me diddo! Laugh out load

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
19-10-2014, 06:51 PM
(19-10-2014 10:13 AM)natachan Wrote:  

This relates to an internal debate I've been having. If you believe in God is he a good parent? He puts us in a dazzling and wonderful universe with more marvels than we could ever imagine, and then gives us minds that will be able to grasp it, understand, marvel at the wonders of the universe, and always want to learn more.

But he also abandons us, alone and scared, into the world. He gives us no direction, no guidance, no aid. No matter how perfect the nursery, if you just dump your child in there it's still abandonment.

Keep in mind that the universe is "trying" to kill us with radiation, asteroids, meteors and sun flares so don't get too misty eyed when you look at the heavens and think, "Ah, all this for us". Undecided

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post