Detaining someone for having done something somewhere else that isn`t a crime????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Detaining someone for having done something somewhere else that isn`t a crime????
(07-01-2014 07:41 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Anybody who contributes to the global economy is technically supporting at least some "terrorists" somewhere.

That is a very very very facile statement with abolutly nothing to stand on.

But yeah, if you buy Saudi Oil, you might just put cash into the hands of some childmolestering bearded freak, who passes it on to a goatmolestering freak in a cave with a bomb.

(22-05-2014 06:23 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I abstain from all forms of sexual acts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2014, 07:53 PM
RE: Detaining someone for having done something somewhere else that isn`t a crime????
(07-01-2014 07:46 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(07-01-2014 07:41 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Anybody who contributes to the global economy is technically supporting at least some "terrorists" somewhere.

That is a very very very facile statement with abolutly nothing to stand on.

But yeah, if you buy Saudi Oil, you might just put cash into the hands of some childmolestering bearded freak, who passes it on to a goatmolestering freak in a cave with a bomb.

It was a joke.

Still...
1.Terrorists are humans
2. Global contributions support humans around the globe.
3. ???
4. something something supported terrorism
5. No profit
07-01-2014, 08:03 PM
(07-01-2014 07:53 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  It was a joke.

Still...
1.Terrorists are humans
2. Global contributions support humans around the globe.
3. ???
4. something something supported terrorism
5. No profit

I just wanted to point out how redicilous it was to suggest that cashflow can support crime. The effects of your actions are often out of reach for you to take responsibility.

No offence meant.

(22-05-2014 06:23 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I abstain from all forms of sexual acts.
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
07-01-2014, 08:16 PM
(07-01-2014 08:03 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I just wanted to point out how redicilous it was to suggest that cashflow can support crime. The effects of your actions are often out of reach for you to take responsibility.

No offence meant.

Clearly you meant to type "delicious"
[+] 3 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post