Determinism Is Self Defeating

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2013, 12:09 AM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2013 12:12 AM by absols.)
RE: Determinism Is Self Defeating
(22-07-2013 01:51 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 01:46 PM)absols Wrote:  no stupid, the answer is the question so exactly what you are doing
autistically

I am still waiting for a no or a yes. I don't need your garbled nonsense following a simplistic one word answer.

animal, who is giving u to pretend having any relation with being self aware, u r alone moron go sniff some shit and stay there to get smthg from with ur mouth shut
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2013, 12:26 AM
(22-07-2013 01:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 01:45 PM)absols Wrote:  what are those people here?? are they all paid by discriminating real contributions???
i dont get it, how are they up and we down with such gap of standard

there must b a way to force them down

What are "discriminating real contributions"?

What is "gap of standard"?

wat conversation moron??? u r daring copying back my clear sentences as nothing said, for what??? ur miserable head attention?? piece of dirty will, go pretend talking to urself alone and not by using another to
my post was clearly for i and i at that moment, meant as a conclusion, way above anything ur pathetic head could reach to guess
[+] 1 user Likes absols's post
23-07-2013, 02:12 AM
(23-07-2013 12:09 AM)absols Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 01:51 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I am still waiting for a no or a yes. I don't need your garbled nonsense following a simplistic one word answer.

animal, who is giving u to pretend having any relation with being self aware, u r alone moron go sniff some shit and stay there to get smthg from with ur mouth shut

I know this is hard for you to comprehend, what with your mental capacity resembling that of a baked mongoloid, but I want a "yes" or "no" answer. And by the way, go to back to your third grade English class so you can speak like the big boys and girls. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
23-07-2013, 03:18 AM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2013 03:21 AM by absols.)
u gonna get what you dont want keep asking for your will of others piece of cheap pervert head, enjoying to watch values reactions to destructive forces, asking me to recognize that im retarded for free request to u

to wat extent evil became all and only fact to allow such inferior body to insist on exhibiting getting smthg out of it

i never studied english in any class, while im a lawyer graduated in paris for my own pleasure

which prove how ur references are meant only to put nothing above others heads so u could pretend being urself the only one above things
put watever school u graduated from in ur ass, it is the same dirty end, piece of hypocrite dirty jesus girls, any individual expression is only itself realisation

which is obvious
23-07-2013, 04:30 AM
Yo absols,dont take it personally,but please take some online english lessons.
Atleast learn proper punctuation.

I know english isnt your native language,but that should not be a reason for this writing.
My native language isnt english,but my posts are understandable.

Regards,vader

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
23-07-2013, 04:32 AM
(23-07-2013 03:18 AM)absols Wrote:  u gonna get what you dont want keep asking for your will of others piece of cheap pervert head, enjoying to watch values reactions to destructive forces, asking me to recognize that im retarded for free request to u

to wat extent evil became all and only fact to allow such inferior body to insist on exhibiting getting smthg out of it

i never studied english in any class, while im a lawyer graduated in paris for my own pleasure

which prove how ur references are meant only to put nothing above others heads so u could pretend being urself the only one above things
put watever school u graduated from in ur ass, it is the same dirty end, piece of hypocrite dirty jesus girls, any individual expression is only itself realisation

which is obvious

Ah, so you are an autistic French lawyer who can't comprehend English. Thanks for the heads up. Drinking Beverage

Poonjab
23-07-2013, 06:31 AM
retarded yourself piece of insolent nothing
23-07-2013, 06:56 AM
(23-07-2013 06:31 AM)absols Wrote:  retarded yourself piece of insolent nothing

Hm... Make that Kindergarten. Drinking Beverage

Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
23-07-2013, 08:05 AM
(23-07-2013 03:18 AM)absols Wrote:  u gonna get what you dont want keep asking for your will of others piece of cheap pervert head, enjoying to watch values reactions to destructive forces, asking me to recognize that im retarded for free request to u

which is obvious

Ah, you are French. That explains the arrogance and intellectual dishonesty. Drinking Beverage

Run along and play with your other idiotic desconstructionist poseurs.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-07-2013, 08:11 AM

which is obvious

So difficult to select my new favorite incomprehensible insult.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post