Deviled eggs?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Deviled eggs?
Why do you THINK they're called devilish eggs ?
(Srsly .. the hot to cold thingy works)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2014, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2014 02:27 PM by Full Circle.)
(25-10-2014 12:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So every time I try to make deviled eggs I end up making egg salad 'cause I can't get the shell off the damn hardboiled egg without tearing it to shreds. I'm wondering if I take a sharp knie and samurai the hardboiled eggs in half before I try to peel them will work out better.

You'll owe me your first born for showing you this

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
25-10-2014, 02:38 PM
(25-10-2014 02:16 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(25-10-2014 12:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So every time I try to make deviled eggs I end up making egg salad 'cause I can't get the shell off the damn hardboiled egg without tearing it to shreds. I'm wondering if I take a sharp knie and samurai the hardboiled eggs in half before I try to peel them will work out better.

That doesn't suck.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-10-2014, 02:38 PM
(25-10-2014 02:16 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

That must take some practice to get that good at blowing an egg.

..badumbum

So many cats, so few good recipes.
25-10-2014, 03:08 PM
(25-10-2014 01:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-10-2014 01:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I've tried all those techniques and every other I could find on ze interwebz. My fat fingers just don't seem to be nimble enough. I'm gonna try the samurai.

That didn't work either. Fuck it. Egg salad it is.

Son showed me how to do it. First thing is sharpen your knife fool. Second is pierce the shell and work the knife in slowly in about 1/3 to 1/2 in crushing the shell slowly, Then samurai its ass. Then run a spoon around the edge to separate the egg from the shell.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus