Devine Intervention In San Bernardino

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2015, 12:10 PM
RE: Devine Intervention In San Bernardino
Another bullshit post from Alla, what a surprise.

It’s getting harder and harder to find a thread where Alla hasn’t defecated in it.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
13-12-2015, 12:14 PM
I like your questions, DerFish. That is why I want to respond.
(13-12-2015 10:39 AM)DerFish Wrote:  
(12-12-2015 10:21 PM)Alla Wrote:  It is all about moral agency. We are here to make our moral choices - good or evil ones.
If God takes away from us moral agency He will become devil.
Does God want to become devil? I don't believe He wants.
And the dead? They chose to die that day?
No, they didn't.
DerFish Wrote:It was their free will?
No.
DerFish Wrote:I spent a bit of time in a New Age group and they say that when an airplane crashes for example that all the dead had chosen to die that day. So are you saying that the victims in San B wanted to die? And that God wanted them dead? If not where is the free will in that?
I don't believe that any person(unless he or she mentally ill, or terrorist) chooses to die horrible way.
1)About free will. What is free will according to you?
2)God whom I worship, God Yahweh(Jesus Christ) never said anything about free will. But He talked about this: He gives to all His children agency - freedom to choose between eternal life and eternal damnation.
When we choose to do evil - we choose eternal damnation. When we choose to do good - we choose eternal life.
So, God gave us this imperfect world where we learn about good and evil and we learn to make moral choices. Some choose to murder. Some choose to save lives.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
13-12-2015, 12:17 PM
Can you give a reference in the Bible about this God given agency you are referring to?
13-12-2015, 12:28 PM
(13-12-2015 12:05 PM)Alla Wrote:  Gods have physical bodies and devils are spirits. They gave up their opportunity to have physical bodies. You can do more things when you have physical body.

Bwahahahahahahaha.
Prove it.
There is NOT ONE theologian in the entire world that agrees with such nonsense.
Even Moron theologians.

No one anywhere buys the crap you spout. No. One. Anywhere.

I realize you have learned by rote some line for all occasions to explain TO YOURSELF what is moronic about you beliefs ... but it's not working.
You are simply, full of shit.

Full. Of. Shit.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
13-12-2015, 12:29 PM
DerFish Wrote:Can you give a reference in the Bible about this God given agency you are referring to?
Joshua 24:
15...choose you this day whom ye will serve: idols(evil/death), or LORD(good, eternal life).
Also in the Book of Mormon God reveals about agency to choose between good(life) and evil(death)

In the Bible we learn that we have only two choices: we choose life or we choose death. There is no third option.
I don't find anything in the Bible about free will.

13-12-2015, 12:33 PM
(12-12-2015 10:46 PM)Alla Wrote:  God doesn't take moral agency from evil doers and he doesn't take moral agency from good people.
We are here to make choices both good and evil.
When we do evil choice some people can become innocent victims.

In other words, God is indistinguishable from His own nonexistence, or else we wouldn't have free will. Got it.

Awfully convenient, as a theology. God "lets" normal things happen as if He didn't exist or didn't care.

Yet we ascribe action to this God when good things happen, such as a cop being in training near the scene, and that becomes "yeah God definitely did that".

Bull. Shit.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
13-12-2015, 12:35 PM
Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

The Bible says evil is from god.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
13-12-2015, 12:35 PM
(13-12-2015 12:28 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(13-12-2015 12:05 PM)Alla Wrote:  Gods have physical bodies and devils are spirits. They gave up their opportunity to have physical bodies. You can do more things when you have physical body.
Bwahahahahahahaha.
Prove it.
Big GrinI am not asking you to believe in LDS doctrine. Smile

BB:
Even Moron theologians.
Alla:
That is OK. May be it is because there is only one true religion, that is why it is not like all the rest.

BB:
False.
Fact
About 15 millions of people believe what I believe.

BB:
Full. Of. Shit.
Alla:
You are good. Smile

13-12-2015, 12:42 PM
(13-12-2015 12:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(13-12-2015 12:28 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Bwahahahahahahaha.
Prove it.
Big GrinI am not asking you to believe in LDS doctrine. Smile

BB:
Even Moron theologians.
Alla:
That is OK. May be it is because there is only one true religion, that is why it is not like all the rest.

BB:
False.
Fact
About 15 millions of people believe what I believe.

BB:
Full. Of. Shit.
Alla:
You are good. Smile

No. No mainline religion, (your cult is not a mainline religion ... it was made up by an ignorant man who has been proven to be a liar) believes gods have bodies.
The fact there are 15 million people who buy into that nonsense means nothing. FAR MORE religious people DON'T buy into it.

Telling someone they are "good" is no explanation for anything.
For thousands of years religious people ALL have stomped their impotent little feet, and insisted their religion was the "one true religion".
You are not special.

13-12-2015, 12:42 PM
RS76
In other words, God is indistinguishable from His own nonexistence, or else we wouldn't have free will. Got it.
Awfully convenient, as a theology. God "lets" normal things happen as if He didn't exist or didn't care.
Alla
Yes, things happens as if He didn't exist or didn't care.
We come here to learn good and evil and to make choices. God gives us agency to choose between good and evil. If He intervenes all the time we can't have agency to choose between good and evil.
The only times will intervene when someone is about to spoil His plan. God's plan can not be spoiled. Never. Nothing or nobody can do this.

RS76
Yet we ascribe action to this God when good things happen, such as a cop being in training near the scene, and that becomes "yeah God definitely did that".
Alla
I never say this. I say that when cops do good, they do God's work. I thank God for sending us to the world where we can CHOOSE to do good. I thank Him for these OPPORTUNITIES.
I also thank God for trials/evil. Without trials/evil there is no progression in this world