Devolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2016, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2016 04:19 PM by The Dark One.)
Devolution
Ok...deep breath...I am breaking my own rule here and posting something political. I blame DLJ for making me feel guilty Dodgy

Ok, everyone LISTEN UP, please! I am not a Trump supporter...the guy scares the crap out of me. Unfortunately, Hillary scares me even more...I know people here like her and think ALL of the stories about her are rampant propoganda, but...there is an awful lot. Where there is smoke there is fire. She has been fired for violating ethical standards, there are recordings of her treating staff worse than dogs, besides all of the benghazi stuff, etc. I have no idea how that stuff went down, or if she is responsible...all I know is that there is a LOT of information that leads me to believe she is a power mad crazy woman. I may be wrong! Just like everyone else here...we don't know anything. We make decisions based on data we are fed, which is controlled and slanted and modified and redacted and...well, we just don't really know. Much like the God question...if you accept what you've been told as evidence, there is a God. If you require more concrete, unbiased evidence...well, maybe not. Or in our cases...just NOT. The information we get from the media is no more accurate than the gospels in the bible. There is a strong prejudice and an ulterior motive, so things get modified.

So we all make our choices based on what these people we don't know claim they stand for. Often they- and this applies to every politician I've ever followed- change their beliefs based on voter opinions!

How in the hell are we supposed to make an informed decision in a situation like this?

Truth? We can't. We really can't. None of us know what truly lies in the hearts and minds of Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. We base our political beliefs on hearsay. Even when we think we are basing them on something a politician has achieved- we don't know if he-she really achieve it or if it happened some other way and they took credit. We really don't know.

I came across this- actually my 89 year old mother sent it to me. She is a military wife who followed my dad around through WWII, Korea, and Vietnam while raising 5 kids. . She has never been political until Obama's 2nd term. Now she even joined the tea party...she sees us headed down a path we cannot return from. She's a very smart lady...but is she right or wrong? I just don't know.

Anyway, here it is. Again- I'm not supporting it, I don't know it's validity. I did poke into some things and...well, there is room for argument, let's say. This article will cause arguments, I have no doubt.

So...Discuss.

Quote:NOVEMBER ELECTION

"I've heard too many say

lately that we, the American people have no choice in this

November election! In defense of Donald Trump : Try to

keep this in mind, Donald Trump did not steal your money.

Donald Trump did not raise your taxes. Donald Trump did not

quadruple the price of food. Trump is not starting a race

war. Trump did not leave any US soldiers in Benghazi to be

slaughtered and desecrated by Muslims.

Trump did not send the US Navy to

fight for Syrian Al-Qaeda. Trump did not arm ISIS and

systematically exterminate Christians throughout the Middle

East. Trump did not betray Israel. Trump did not provide

financing and technology to Iran's nuclear weapons

program. Trump did not give our military secrets to China.

Trump did not remove our nuclear missile shield in Poland at

the behest of Russia.Trump did not shrivel our military,

and betray our veterans. Trump did not cripple our economy.

Trump did not increase our debt to 20 trillion dollars.

Trump did not ruin our credit, twice. Trump did not double

African American unemployment. Trump did not increase

welfare to a record level for eight years.

Trump did not sign a law making it

legal to execute, and imprison Americans. Trump did not set

free all of terrorists in Guantanamo bay. Trump did not

steal your rights, violate US Constitutional law, or commit

treason, hundreds of times. Yet Trump is being ripped apart in

the news, nonstop. Barrack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton

and the criminals occupying our government, are

not.

The media

is the Democratic Party. Save our culture. Stop listening to

them! Please share!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: NOT DEFENDING! SAFETY YOUR WEAPONS!
(27-08-2016 03:25 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  Ok...deep breath...I am breaking my own rule here and posting something political. I blame DLJ for making me feel guilty Dodgy

Ok, everyone LISTEN UP, please! I am not a Trump supporter...the guy scares the crap out of me. Unfortunately, Hillary scares me even more...I know people here like her and think ALL of the stories about her are rampant propoganda, but...there is an awful lot. Where there is smoke there is fire. She has been fired for violating ethical standards, there are recordings of her treating staff worse than dogs, besides all of the benghazi stuff, etc. I have no idea how that stuff went down, or if she is responsible...all I know is that there is a LOT of information that leads me to believe she is a power mad crazy woman. I may be wrong! Just like everyone else here...we don't know anything. We make decisions based on data we are fed, which is controlled and slanted and modified and redacted and...well, we just don't really know. Much like the God question...if you accept what you've been told as evidence, there is a God. If you require more concrete, unbiased evidence...well, maybe not. Or in our cases...just NOT. The information we get from the media is no more accurate than the gospels in the bible. There is a strong prejudice and an ulterior motive, so things get modified.

So we all make our choices based on what these people we don't know claim they stand for. Often they- and this applies to every politician I've ever followed- change their beliefs based on voter opinions!

How in the hell are we supposed to make an informed decision in a situation like this?

Truth? We can't. We really can't. None of us know what truly lies in the hearts and minds of Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. We base our political beliefs on hearsay. Even when we think we are basing them on something a politician has achieved- we don't know if he-she really achieve it or if it happened some other way and they took credit. We really don't know.

I came across this- actually my 89 year old mother sent it to me. She is a military wife who followed my dad around through WWII, Korea, and Vietnam while raising 5 kids. . She has never been political until Obama's 2nd term. Now she even joined the tea party...she sees us headed down a path we cannot return from. She's a very smart lady...but is she right or wrong? I just don't know.

Anyway, here it is. Again- I'm not supporting it, I don't know it's validity. I did poke into some things and...well, there is room for argument, let's say. This article will cause arguments, I have no doubt.

So...Discuss.

"I've heard too many say

not.

The media

them! Please share!

I'm not personally convinced that either Hilary or Barack did any of the above, either. No A LOT of that list could be laid at "W"s feet, FWIW.
[+] 6 users Like Fireball's post
27-08-2016, 03:48 PM
Any politician is better than Trump, Hillary especially so. I don't much care for what she did. If she commited crimes, that's her government's business to prosecute her, but otherwise I'll reserve my judgement. Trump however shows his incredible stupidity and buffoonery again and again. I would rather see Bush for another decade in office than Trump even one year. The choice is unfortunate but clear. Choosing Trump over Hillary would be a grievous mistake precipitated by a panicked left who are obssessed in their hate against the latter.

I'm not an American, thank fuck, but please don't give that much power to that big of a cretin because you've got your panties up in a bunch over what is otherwise a perfectly normal politician in terms of alleged corruptness, secrets and fuck-ups.
[+] 2 users Like excitedpenguin's post
27-08-2016, 04:17 PM
Where did that article come from?
27-08-2016, 04:23 PM
I get what you're both saying, I really do. But I researched Trump's life, not the propaganda that gets tossed about but as much of the real story as I can find. What bothers me is that there is NO WAY he is the buffoon he pretends to be. He has accomplished a great deal in his life, and although he didn't start with nothing, he did turn what he had into a LOT more. He has been incredibly generous with his money, who knows the motivations but he did help a lot of folks. He has made some very smart investments and some brilliant decisions in his life.

But that bothers me even more...he cannot be the clown he portrays, it just is not possible. So...why is he acting like this? What is he really like, and what is his actual agenda?

He sort of reminds me of that actress...Suzzane Summers. Always playing the ditsy blonde but behind the scenes, reportedly, a rabid animal.

I just don't know.
27-08-2016, 04:26 PM
(27-08-2016 04:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  Where did that article come from?

I'm not sure, as I said, my 89 year old mother emailed it to me. That's one reason I'm not trying to defend it or offer it as any sort of proof...it's just a discussion topic. Thumbsup
27-08-2016, 04:28 PM
(27-08-2016 03:25 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  Ok...deep breath...I am breaking my own rule here and posting something political. I blame DLJ for making me feel guilty Dodgy

So...Discuss.

"I've heard too many say

not.

The media

them! Please share!

First 99% of what you have just said is distortions,exaggerations or straight up lies drenched in political rhetoric

Second of course trump he has not done any of the things mentioned that required he be in charge of a military or administrative position but if he were considering all the awful thing he's done and said over the years. I predict he would do a million time worst if given power over either i'm talking WW3 and total economic anarchy.

So no Hilary is not my first choice but anyone is better then trump

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like OrdoSkeptica's post
27-08-2016, 04:29 PM
Berinie said even on her worst day Hillary would still make a great president. Hillary has done absolutely nothing comparable to Bush Jr, or Reagan or Nixon as far as transgressions. All this bullshit now is simply the same sell of fear they sold when Obama one his first nomination, simply a different target now.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
27-08-2016, 04:31 PM
Standard-issue propaganda polemic.
[+] 8 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
27-08-2016, 04:32 PM
(27-08-2016 04:26 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 04:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  Where did that article come from?

I'm not sure, as I said, my 89 year old mother emailed it to me. That's one reason I'm not trying to defend it or offer it as any sort of proof...it's just a discussion topic. Thumbsup

It's just that when I hear complaints about " the liberal media" I hear at least equal amounts of smearing coming from the right, as shown in the article you posted.
Don't get me wrong, I'm no Hillary lover. I just think Trump is worse.
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post