Devolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2016, 04:40 AM
RE: NOT DEFENDING! SAFETY YOUR WEAPONS!
LOL...my, you are an angry little thing, aren't ya? Gasp

Quote:What the hell are you talking about ?
Sorry, I thought it was self explanatory...try reading it again.

Quote:Iv'e based nothing i have said on what the media says iv'e based my assessment of trump by his own words and by observations of his behavior.(not to mention his own writing) And were did i defend Hilary believing anybody is better then trump(based on observation) is not defending Hilary neither is not accepting a mountain of accusations YOU put forth with zero evidence against her.

So...you have actually hung out with The Donald? You didn't see and hear all of this on the news, or tv programs? Boy, there is a MOUNTAIN of evidence against Hillary, you just choose not to believe it. I don't believe it either, nor do I disbelieve it. Because I'm honest enough to admit I DON'T KNOW. I wasn't there. I'm taking the word of people I don't know about other people I don't know who hate the other people I don't know and want them to lose, and vice-versa. All present unbiased opinions, I'm SURE.

There is a huge list of people who died fairly mysteriously- see, as an ex cop, I know what evidence is, so I don't have a clue if any of these people were killed off by the Clintons or their people, but I have seen a lot of people who could have done the Clintons harm end up in a body bag...it is...interesting. Neither one of us has the faintest clue if they killed any or all of these people. If you think you do know, you're a moron.

Quote:Lastly i sound nothing like a preacher but you sound a lot like a creationist EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU EVERYONE HAS AN EVIL AGENDA TRUST NOTHING

LMAO...that... Laughat ...is the stupidest thing you've said yet. Because I refuse to believe ANYTHING without SOLID, IRREFUTABLE PROOF...I must believe in God? LOL... Laughat ...you are a crack up! Say some more stuff! Please? Laughat

Quote:So yeah your credibility has just hit zero !!!
Yes Laughat Big Grin I guess I'll just have to learn to live with that! Laughat Thumbsup I don't know how I'll ever manage, but...I'll try! Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2016, 05:36 AM
I'm glad I won't have to live through many more of these elections. Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-08-2016, 05:56 AM
Angel

Personally, I prefer to stay out of TTA's Politics section.

Big Grin

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
28-08-2016, 07:03 AM
What we have is two political parties willing to lie about anything, just to try and get in office. No lie is too great to serve their purpose.

Regardless your party affiliation, you are getting ass fucked for political ambitions of a heinous excuse for a human being.

No lube, and they're not going to cuddle afterwards....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
28-08-2016, 08:30 AM
(27-08-2016 03:25 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  Ok, everyone LISTEN UP, please! I am not a Trump supporter...the guy scares the crap out of me.

And yet you've taken multiple opportunities to effectively defend him—both as man and a potential politician—in this thread. Bizarre.

Quote:I know people here like her and think ALL of the stories about her are rampant propaganda, but...there is an awful lot. Where there is smoke there is fire.

Totally unevidenced—and a very shaky premise in proving your point.

Quote:I have no idea how that stuff went down, or if she is responsible...all I know is that there is a LOT of information that leads me to believe she is a power mad crazy woman.

So you blindly accept that all the media (or gutter press LOL) reports are the absolute truth. Seriously?

Quote:I may be wrong! Just like everyone else here...we don't know anything.

But you just claimed you you did know a lot. But now you're admitting that you don't know any more than the rest of us. What's it to be?

Quote:We make decisions based on data we are fed, which is controlled and slanted and modified and redacted and...well, we just don't really know [...] The information we get from the media is no more accurate than the gospels in the bible.

And yet you base your entire assessment of Drumpf (and Clinton) on this very same suspect "data".

Quote:We really can't. None of us know what truly lies in the hearts and minds of Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.

And yet, judging by some other comments you've made about Drumpf, it would suggest you alone do.

Quote:I came across this - actually my 89 year old mother sent it to me. She is a military wife who followed my dad around through WWII, Korea, and Vietnam while raising 5 kids [...] She's a very smart lady...but is she right or wrong?

I'm sorry, but I don't understand how any of these facts about your mother make her any sort of articulate or knowledgeable political commentator. It sounds like an appeal to authority to me. You claim she's very smart, but at the same time you think it's possible she may be wrong?

Quote:Anyway, here it is. Again - I'm not supporting it, I don't know it's validity. I did poke into some things and...well, there is room for argument, let's say.

So after all your pontificating it comes down to this; none of us know the truth about Drumpf's and Clinton's mindsets, and the best we can do is take every press report and tidbit of hearsay with a massive grain of salt? QED.

Quote:NOVEMBER ELECTION"I've heard too many say lately that we, the American people have no choice in this November election! In defense of Donald Trump Yet Trump is being ripped apart in the news, nonstop. Barrack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton and the criminals occupying our government, are not.
[snip]

Save our culture. Stop listening to them! Please share!

This is all hyperbole-loaded, third-party hearsay, backed up with zero evidence. Sorry.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
28-08-2016, 09:26 AM
I'm not an American so I hope Trump wins because I need some quality reality tv to watch. Big Grin

Besides that, I think Hillary is a fakn evil lunatic bitch, and I don't find her any less dangerous than Trump.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
28-08-2016, 09:31 AM
Dark One, you kinda get pounded around here for your political views,huh? That's ok. I like you, doesn't matter what your political views are. Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
28-08-2016, 09:33 AM
(28-08-2016 09:31 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  ... That's ok. I like you, ...

You're entitled to your opinion but you're just plain wrong!

WRONG, I tell you!

WRONG!

Angel

28-08-2016, 10:03 AM
FUD emails are part of the campaign to baffle and frighten the rabid right.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-08-2016, 10:03 AM
I think we should give Trump a break!

Neck preferably but settle for legs as a warning . . .

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 2 users Like Gloucester's post