Dhaka Bangladesh terror attack

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2016, 06:36 PM
RE: Dhaka Bangladesh terror attack
(02-07-2016 03:36 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Agreed. It's like saying that the Roman Catholics who pump millions of dollars annually into the Vatican coffers—but ignore crippled beggars outside its walls—have any religion.

I think those people have plenty of religion. It's empathy they lack.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
03-07-2016, 01:45 AM
Responsibility is still up in the air. Senior Minister of Bangladesh has said they were not ISIS but members of a local militant group called Jamaat-ul Mujahideen.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world...028843.cms

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/over-24-h...ka-1427356

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
03-07-2016, 01:58 AM
So they were "nonreligious", but call themselves Mujahideen.

Mujahideen atheists... learn something new every day. Dodgy

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
03-07-2016, 06:04 PM
(02-07-2016 02:33 PM)Lucipurr Wrote:  The religion of peace, eh?

Islam is a religion of peace.... if everyone on the planet becomes a muslim.
[+] 1 user Likes Bear100's post
03-07-2016, 06:25 PM
People as a whole are violent and religions are composed of people. The term religion of peace is therefore irrational.

'Murican Canadian
07-07-2016, 02:45 PM
(02-07-2016 06:11 AM)th1nker Wrote:  What kind of Muslims are these people? They don't have any religion,"

I fucking hate these morons who think ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. Being in Muslim country i hear it every day and my blood boils for not being able to correct them or educate them on Islam. The leader of ISIS has a PhD in Islamic studies. They are actually follow Quran and Hadith word by word. Muhammed was a ruthless killer and torturer, and all of these stories are in the Hadith which these morons have read yet they ignore. They brush aside many stories of assassinations and other acts of violence done by Muhammed by simply saying that it was acceptable in that time.

Sahih Bukhari (4:52:261) A group of eight men from the tribe of 'Ukil came to the Prophet and then they found the climate of Medina unsuitable for them. So, they said, "O Allah's Apostle! Provide us with some milk." Allah's Apostle said, "I recommend that you should join the herd of camels." So they went and drank the urine and the milk of the camels (as a medicine) till they became healthy and fat. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels, and they became unbelievers after they were Muslims. When the Prophet was informed by a shouter for help, he sent some men in their pursuit, and before the sun rose high, they were brought, and he had their hands and feet cut off. Then he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes, and they were left in the Harra (i.e. rocky land in Medina). They asked for water, and nobody provided them with water till they died.

This is one of many stories. And this is a man that all Muslims see as a "Perfect man" I...I just don't...can't understand the mentality to defend these sort of barbarism.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like izel's post