Diablo 3 release date announced, May 15th 2012!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2012, 05:57 PM
RE: Diablo 3 release date announced, May 15th 2012!
That's not satan man, it's either your cell mate or god.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2012, 07:34 PM
oh noes!!! I won't be able to buy a new PC Sad
well, back to flash games for me D:

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
15-03-2012, 07:50 PM
(15-03-2012 05:57 PM)lucradis Wrote:  That's not satan man, it's either your cell mate or god.

Ah right. That explains why he always tells me never to turn around. The deceiving bastard.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Eternal's post
16-03-2012, 09:24 AM
Jesus Almighty Christ, are you all so God Damn religious that you actually BELIEVE this game is ever coming out, and not only that, but you believe in the date as well?? Are you guys cereal? How many times can you be fooled by one and the same thing and you still suck up all that and hope it is true? Real Christians, and not only that, you are real Christians that believe in the Apocalypse and Rupture on a certain date, so when it does not happen, you just switch to another date and wait...

Smile

P.S.
That comp in "recommended section", the processor Athlon 64 X2 5600+ is not on 2.8, it's 2.9 GHz. TsTsTs... I would know, I'm using it at this moment.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
16-03-2012, 10:31 AM
(16-03-2012 09:24 AM)Filox Wrote:  Jesus Almighty Christ, are you all so God Damn religious that you actually BELIEVE this game is ever coming out, and not only that, but you believe in the date as well?? Are you guys cereal? How many times can you be fooled by one and the same thing and you still suck up all that and hope it is true? Real Christians, and not only that, you are real Christians that believe in the Apocalypse and Rupture on a certain date, so when it does not happen, you just switch to another date and wait...

Smile

P.S.
That comp in "recommended section", the processor Athlon 64 X2 5600+ is not on 2.8, it's 2.9 GHz. TsTsTs... I would know, I'm using it at this moment.

Smile

Blasphemy!! we always knew the date, it always was and always will be Soon©

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post