01-05-2015, 06:04 PM
RE: Did Adam and Eve commit Incest?
Incest is wincest in God's eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Kaepora Gaebora's post
01-05-2015, 06:06 PM
(01-05-2015 05:14 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Th real question is did Eve also invent the blow job, hand job, and 5th base? I mean what good is a tree of knowledge if you can't learn the fun stuff.

Wait. Fifth base? I've never heard of this...

Consulted google...Oohhhhhh. Gotcha.

I think god woulda been pissed about Adam spilling his seed for any purpose other than baby making. They needed tons of children so they could go forth and populate the world, maybe mix up the gene pool a bit with the random Succubus and whatnot.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
01-05-2015, 06:08 PM
(01-05-2015 06:02 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(01-05-2015 05:52 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Would have been nice if god had commanded against rape and slavery, and my favorite part is when the christians say, "oh well, it was a different time and culture back then".....truly? so god, who knows everything, didnt realize it was wrong for one group of his creations to enslave another group of his creations...really?....didnt realize to forcibly rape another person against their will was...fundamentally wrong....the ten commandments read like something a man would make up....oh wait....thats because they were Drooling

Christians love to give god a free pass for everything--rape/slavery--and all of his killings. My favorite Christian response to god committing mass genocide: All the people in other nations that god wiped out and destroyed--oh well, you see, they were realllllly bad people and they deserved it... Blink

That perspective is common in all mythological delusions......tidal wave wipes out the city...Zeus was unhappy....tornado flattens a town in the US, with a single survivor..."its a miracle! God is great"....wait...what?...didnt "he" just wipe out the whole town?...the self convincing is just pathetic....anything good, "god is great" ...anything bad, "god works in mysterious ways"....or the real fucked up one..."it is not for us to question god"....Laugh out load

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
01-05-2015, 06:10 PM
(01-05-2015 06:06 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(01-05-2015 05:14 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Th real question is did Eve also invent the blow job, hand job, and 5th base? I mean what good is a tree of knowledge if you can't learn the fun stuff.

I think god woulda been pissed about Adam spilling his seed for any purpose other than baby making. They needed tons of children so they could go forth and populate the world, maybe mix up the gene pool a bit with the random Succubus and whatnot.

Lol and the nephilim(sons of god)--can't forget about them and their sexual liaisons with human women which produced offspring Consider

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
01-05-2015, 06:17 PM
(01-05-2015 04:44 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(01-05-2015 03:47 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Eve was Adam's rib. Basically Adam fucked himself.

If they want to really be literal about it. Eve was a clone of Adam and would have only had the xy chromosomes of a male. She would have been a he.

So it was Adam and Steve after all.. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Drunkin Druid's post
01-05-2015, 06:18 PM
(01-05-2015 03:21 PM)Plan 9 from OS Wrote:  I have never heard anyone ever put forth such a question before in my life. But this site felt that there was a burning need to answer this question. Since this is from the FAQ section of the website, I guess it's a common question asked of creationists?

http://www.creationmoments.com/content/d...mit-incest

I wonder if those idiots get that they are endorsing Evolution in that pathetic piece ? Facepalm

Did they commit incest ? No. There was no Adam and no Eve. We know dinosaurs got cancer, before there were any primates. Oh well. Back to the drawing board.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
01-05-2015, 06:18 PM
(01-05-2015 06:08 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(01-05-2015 06:02 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Christians love to give god a free pass for everything--rape/slavery--and all of his killings. My favorite Christian response to god committing mass genocide: All the people in other nations that god wiped out and destroyed--oh well, you see, they were realllllly bad people and they deserved it... Blink

That perspective is common in all mythological delusions......tidal wave wipes out the city...Zeus was unhappy....tornado flattens a town in the US, with a single survivor..."its a miracle! God is great"....wait...what?...didnt "he" just wipe out the whole town?...the self convincing is just pathetic....anything good, "god is great" ...anything bad, "god works in mysterious ways"....or the real fucked up one..."it is not for us to question god"....Laugh out load

Yes, it is fucked up--but, I must say, it is entertaining when the christians try and spin things. My favorite was the answersingenesis site *trying* to "scientifically" explain Jacob's goats and the mating rod.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
01-05-2015, 07:46 PM
Didn't read thread so I'm sure its been said...

...They didn't exist.
01-05-2015, 08:05 PM
(01-05-2015 06:06 PM)Nurse Wrote:  

Not so sure. He only forbade guys from doing it. If man shall not lie with man as he does with woman, that should mean that you shouldn't need a permit to do some backyard drilling. Tongue

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
01-05-2015, 08:30 PM
(01-05-2015 03:21 PM)Plan 9 from OS Wrote:  I have never heard anyone ever put forth such a question before in my life. But this site felt that there was a burning need to answer this question. Since this is from the FAQ section of the website, I guess it's a common question asked of creationists?

http://www.creationmoments.com/content/d...mit-incest

No. Imaginary things do nothing. I know what you're doing but the problem I have with these kind of questions is that they allow the arbitrary into the realm of cognition. If a theist asked me this question I would reply that there was no Adam and Eve, its a story. If I were to speculate on the question then I would be granting that the story of Genesis is possible without any evidential grounds. This is not a dig at you for asking. It is just my own personal approach. I've been trying not to engage these types of questions lately.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick