Did Dinosaurs coexist with biblical man?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2014, 01:04 PM
RE: Did Dinosaurs coexist with biblical man?
Obviously, yes they did co-exist. Otherwise, where would the artist of this painting have gotten inspiration? Huh, well? Yes
[Image: 23994_5402.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Pickup_shonuff's post
30-03-2014, 01:05 PM
(30-03-2014 11:43 AM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  There's a lot of hogwash in the thread about "not trusting science" because it's "out to disprove God," so I'm assuming these people don't get their book learnin' from anything but church-approved sources.

That's the whole misunderstanding that creationists can't get through their heads: science isn't "out to disprove God". Science is about finding truth. It doesn't give a shit about God. I don't know where Christians get the idea that the goal of science is to disprove all the ridiculous garbage in their religion. They really need to get over themselves and stop imposing so much self-importance. They act as though scientists say "Rule number one for a scientist: DISPROVE GOD!" Scientists are no more concerned about disproving God than they are with disproving fairies, leprechauns, or any other man-made mythical figure. These religious nut jobs certainly don't have a problem with taking advantage of all of the technological and medical advances science is responsible for. They simply have a problem with all of the things that science has proven to be true that goes against their book of fairy tales that is chock full of ridiculous nonsense, which they claim to be the word of their infallible invisible sky-daddy. They want to stick their fingers in their ears and say "La la la la! I can't hear you!", truth be damned. They feel it is better to remain in ignorance and believe in fairy tales that they have been indoctrinated with than to give any recognition to anything that goes against their Bible.

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like WindyCityJazz's post
30-03-2014, 01:05 PM
Irrefutable:
[Image: Jesus.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-03-2014, 01:27 PM
(30-03-2014 10:14 AM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Christian Forums Site is at it again:

Quote:Ceile De
I remember in high school, many moons ago, I read that in Texas they found dinosaur foot prints and human foot prints inside the dinosaur ones and they dated back to the same time period

The place in Texas they're referring to is Glen Rose...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glen_Rose_Formation

Quote:The debunked Creationist claim that human footprints have been found in the Glen Rose is discussed in the Dinosaur Valley State Park article...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaur_Valley_State_Park

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
30-03-2014, 01:31 PM
(30-03-2014 01:04 PM)Pickup_shonuff Wrote:  Obviously, yes they did co-exist. Otherwise, where would the artist of this painting have gotten inspiration? Huh, well? Yes

T-Rex was fluffy... Dodgy

Oh, and not surrounded by ancient Hebrew...

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
30-03-2014, 01:31 PM
Relevant: one of the greatest youtube videos of all time.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
30-03-2014, 01:33 PM
(30-03-2014 01:31 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Relevant: one of the greatest youtube videos of all time.

Just about anything AronRa does is worth a look, and this is no exception. Thumbsup

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
30-03-2014, 03:39 PM
Certainly, and let me tell you all, one of those suckers could feed an entire village for a year. There was a slight translation problem in the bible though. Jesus didn't feed the 5,000 with fishes and loaves. He fed the 5,000 with a Brontosaurus.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.
[+] 4 users Like true scotsman's post
30-03-2014, 03:48 PM
(30-03-2014 01:31 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 01:04 PM)Pickup_shonuff Wrote:  Obviously, yes they did co-exist. Otherwise, where would the artist of this painting have gotten inspiration? Huh, well? Yes

T-Rex was fluffy... Dodgy

Oh, and not surrounded by ancient Hebrew...

That, I did not know! Thanks for prompting me to look that up!

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/...e-biggest/

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
30-03-2014, 07:06 PM
I have a Talking Blue Dinosaur right over here in my livinng room.

True Story. Thumbsup

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post