Did Dinosaurs coexist with biblical man?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Did Dinosaurs coexist with biblical man?
(30-03-2014 07:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 07:24 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  BINGO!

[Image: Ara_ararauna_-Blue-and-gold_Macaw_-head_and_neck.jpg]

Actually there's 3 of 'em. A macaw and two 'toos.

Well, hell, that means I have two. A Quaker and an African Gray.

I'd love to have a Gray. When the B&G squawks she leaves my ears ringing. Even if there's 2 closed doors between us. She talks a little but not often and usually it's before or after an episode of squawking.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2014, 08:35 PM
(17-04-2014 11:59 AM)noahsarkwasreal Wrote:  undefined

I'd like to submit this post as evidence your Honor.

(Please refer to post #23)

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
17-04-2014, 08:40 PM

Facepalm

Did you text "gawd snot daid" to everyone you know too? Hobo

(17-04-2014 08:35 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

I'd like to submit this post as evidence your Honor.

(Please refer to post #23)

[Image: guilty2.png]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 4 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
18-04-2014, 10:05 AM
(30-03-2014 01:04 PM)Pickup_shonuff Wrote:  Obviously, yes they did co-exist. Otherwise, where would the artist of this painting have gotten inspiration? Huh, well? Yes
[Image: 23994_5402.jpg]
I wonder if that artist also painted the later scene - the one where the guy on the back became lunch. Tongue

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
18-04-2014, 10:24 AM
(17-04-2014 01:52 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  You'd think that considering how huge, numerous and diverse the dinosaurs were, people all over the world would be familiar with them enough to make at least some mention, drawing or description.
Because all the people that personally saw a dinosaur didn't live long enough to tell anyone about it. Wink

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
18-04-2014, 10:27 AM
(18-04-2014 10:24 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 01:52 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  You'd think that considering how huge, numerous and diverse the dinosaurs were, people all over the world would be familiar with them enough to make at least some mention, drawing or description.
Because all the people that personally saw a dinosaur didn't live long enough to tell anyone about it. Wink

Dinosaurs "dominated the earth"... So people would have at least noticed the massive footprints, carcasses and huge piles of dinosaur shit everywhere.

This boy is Ignorance. This girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree; but most of all beware this boy, for on his brow I see that written which is Doom... - The Ghost of Christmas Present.
[+] 3 users Like Sam's post
18-04-2014, 12:42 PM
(18-04-2014 10:27 AM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 10:24 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Because all the people that personally saw a dinosaur didn't live long enough to tell anyone about it. Wink

Dinosaurs "dominated the earth"... So people would have at least noticed the massive footprints, carcasses and huge piles of dinosaur shit everywhere.
Maybe, but then again, God shits in mysterious ways.

[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
18-04-2014, 12:44 PM
(18-04-2014 12:42 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 10:27 AM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  Dinosaurs "dominated the earth"... So people would have at least noticed the massive footprints, carcasses and huge piles of dinosaur shit everywhere.
Maybe, but then again, God shits in mysterious ways.

Maybe that's what wiped them out....

God took a huge dump off the coast of Mexico.

This boy is Ignorance. This girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree; but most of all beware this boy, for on his brow I see that written which is Doom... - The Ghost of Christmas Present.
[+] 3 users Like Sam's post
18-04-2014, 01:08 PM
(18-04-2014 12:44 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 12:42 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Maybe, but then again, God shits in mysterious ways.

Maybe that's what wiped them out....

God took a huge dump off the coast of Mexico.

LOL, yeah... and all those dinosaurs gone... what a waste...

[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
03-05-2014, 01:40 AM
No we did not.

Some of the smaller ones are believed to had evolved into modern day birds. We know some dinosaurs had feathers and new evidence from fossils show that even the Trex may even had feathers as well.

Most likely, many of the smaller species may had survived long enough for them to thrive for a few million years to evolve into the need for flight. They were already small with small bones and had feathers. Just like a squirrel developing flaps to "fly" evolve further and a need to go longer distances and you have a flight creature and further is a bird.