Did Dinosaurs coexist with biblical man?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Did Dinosaurs coexist with biblical man?
(22-05-2014 03:51 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(31-12-1969 09:53 PM)Theonewhoprovesyouwrong[img' Wrote:  http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...ded%22.jpg[/img]12947']
No, in the days before God created human life and the dad where he created the other animals, that's when the dinos lived, each day was thousands of years and each night between those days was thousands of years

[Image: %22Citation_needed%22.jpg]

As per creationist logic.... "Prove that there isn't a citation"

I wasn't.
Now I am.
Then I won't be anymore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2014, 03:31 PM
If I lived 500 years ago and I found a dinosaur skeleton I would probably think that it was a dragon too. The difference is education and availability of factual resources.
The wonderful thing about absolute facts is that they can change. The world is no longer flat nor the center of the universe. William Wallace never wore a kilt. And dinosaurs died out about 350 million years before the first monkey ancestor fell out of a tree and realized its balls were showing

The secret to a happy life is lowering your expectations to the point where they are already met
30-05-2014, 04:38 PM
(30-05-2014 03:31 PM)PeterKA Wrote:  If I lived 500 years ago and I found a dinosaur skeleton I would probably think that it was a dragon too. The difference is education and availability of factual resources.
The wonderful thing about absolute facts is that they can change. The world is no longer flat nor the center of the universe. William Wallace never wore a kilt. And dinosaurs died out about 350 million years before the first monkey ancestor fell out of a tree and realized its balls were showing

More like 65 million years ago.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-05-2014, 05:08 PM
(30-05-2014 04:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 03:31 PM)PeterKA Wrote:  If I lived 500 years ago and I found a dinosaur skeleton I would probably think that it was a dragon too. The difference is education and availability of factual resources.

More like 65 million years ago.

And primates as a clade are at least 50 million years old...

... this is my signature!
19-07-2014, 03:25 AM
(08-05-2014 08:50 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 09:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  When I was a kid in school, I was told that dinosaurs didn't exist. They were a trick by Satan and scientists.

I was fed that one too...

Fossils are the devil's work, don't you know? Facepalm
Well... you see, dinosaur fossil were put there by scientist trying to disprove god. What they did was go back in their time machine and bury them. That way they could dig them up later and lie to the world...because they work for devil!!!!!
20-07-2014, 10:49 PM
(03-05-2014 10:26 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-05-2014 01:40 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  No we did not.

Some of the smaller ones are believed to had evolved into modern day birds. We know some dinosaurs had feathers and new evidence from fossils show that even the Trex may even had feathers as well.

Most likely, many of the smaller species may had survived long enough for them to thrive for a few million years to evolve into the need for flight. They were already small with small bones and had feathers. Just like a squirrel developing flaps to "fly" evolve further and a need to go longer distances and you have a flight creature and further is a bird.

See: Microraptor

[Image: microraptor_gui.gif]

Microraptor is a fake. It was a hoax and has been debunked a long time ago.

Psalm 14:1 - There is NO God!
21-07-2014, 08:25 AM
That's not quite true. The Archaeoraptor[1] fossil was chimera of real fossils, some of which were interesting in their own right. Undoctored specimens of Microraptor[2] have since been discovered.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeoraptor
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microraptor

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
21-07-2014, 09:47 AM
No and yes.

In YEC world... yes.

In non-YEC world... no.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
22-07-2014, 10:43 AM
Drove by a local church Sunday and they had a sign out:

"What does the bible say about Dinosaurs?"

I almost went in to find out what they had to say, but then decided that I would be too tempted to make a scene...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post