Did Federal Reserve agents kill Kennedy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2015, 06:59 PM
Did Federal Reserve agents kill Kennedy?
For those who like to follow conspiracy theories. This one is probably one of the very few that is actually within the realm of being possible.

Some our founding fathers did not want private banks owning the right to print our money, the attempt to do so failed a couple of times. Then the federal reserve comes alone that has nothing to do with the federal government and is as federal as white chocolate is chocolate.

Then around I think it was the 1920s or whatever by Woodrow Wilson whom would actually later comment to regret ever handing the debt, money and power of our nation over the the hands of only a few instead of the people themselves.

Then Kennedy comes along and writes up Executive order 11110 and tries to dismantle the federal reserves hold over our nations wealth. then what? He gets killed and the first thing his predecessor does is throws out executive order 11110. Not quite sure if it was THE first thing, but from what I read, pretty damn close to it.

Thoughts? Could the person who killed Kennedy actually been a guy hired and staged to have killed him from the federal reserve owners for trying to dismantle their power?

Now, assuming you think it is all hog wash and have evidence that this can never possibly be the case which by those who believe in this theory can just argue and counter "haha! That is because the evidence has been altered and what they want you to think etc".

Hypothetical!

Let's say that we have another president in our life time. Let's say it is the 2020 president after Hillary or whomever gets elected. That person, the individual re opens or makes their own executive order 11110 to take away the federal reserve notes in place of something else. In order to take away the power to print and control the Nations money from the private bank that has this power. Only to be assassinated by someone for "political or terrorist reasons" that the media then covers giving out a various vanilla lone gun man story. Only to have that same order once again thrown out by the next guy.

Would an exact repeat of Kennedy's assassination be proof that they did it? If it would be, what would anyone do about it if enough people were convinced the Prez was taken out by a bunch of private bankers that control us all? *you know....cus he was trying to free us from it all lol*.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: Did Federal Reserve agents kill Kennedy?
Except it has been thoroughly debunked.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/weberman/jfk.htm

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
02-03-2015, 10:26 PM
Hm? So its bunk then? oh poo. I just remembered this one not too long ago and kinda hoped it would at least be somewhat still viable.

mm...I guess I will have to dig deeper to find a fun conspiracy theory that hasn't been bunked yet. Something fun and interesting for all of us to talk about for a bit!

oh well.....

what it it WAS true lol. wouldn't that just be nasty of them?

02-03-2015, 10:29 PM
And I don't even get the pleasure of movng this to Skepticism Pseudoscience and Conspiracy Theories, because it's already here. Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

02-03-2015, 10:35 PM
(02-03-2015 10:26 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Hm? So its bunk then? oh poo. I just remembered this one not too long ago and kinda hoped it would at least be somewhat still viable.

mm...I guess I will have to dig deeper to find a fun conspiracy theory that hasn't been bunked yet. Something fun and interesting for all of us to talk about for a bit!

oh well.....

Always got bigfoot lol and if it was true then probably would be nasty of them. Though they would have pretty much ruined themselves for no reason which seems unlikely.

(02-03-2015 10:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I don't even get the pleasure of movng this to Skepticism Pseudoscience and Conspiracy Theories, because it's already here. Dodgy

You could move it somewhere else then move it back

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
02-03-2015, 10:39 PM
I can't handle the guilt anymore, it's eating me up inside.
02-03-2015, 10:41 PM
(02-03-2015 10:35 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(02-03-2015 10:26 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Hm? So its bunk then? oh poo. I just remembered this one not too long ago and kinda hoped it would at least be somewhat still viable.

oh well.....

Always got bigfoot lol and if it was true then probably would be nasty of them. Though they would have pretty much ruined themselves for no reason which seems unlikely.

(02-03-2015 10:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I don't even get the pleasure of movng this to Skepticism Pseudoscience and Conspiracy Theories, because it's already here. Dodgy

LOL.

You make me laugh my friend!

BIG FOOT! I forgot about that one! I am not really a believer in that one myself. I highly doubt billions of people whom live around the world where yeti and big foot live, would fail to ever have a real encounter with evidence by now lol.

We should had found scat and hair by now at least. Plus I think the original big foot footage has been debunked or something. Or maybe it wasn't? I don't remember.

02-03-2015, 10:44 PM
(02-03-2015 10:41 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(02-03-2015 10:35 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Always got bigfoot lol and if it was true then probably would be nasty of them. Though they would have pretty much ruined themselves for no reason which seems unlikely.

LOL.

You make me laugh my friend!

BIG FOOT! I forgot about that one! I am not really a believer in that one myself. I highly doubt billions of people whom live around the world where yeti and big foot live, would fail to ever have a real encounter with evidence by now lol.

We should had found scat and hair by now at least. Plus I think the original big foot footage has been debunked or something. Or maybe it wasn't? I don't remember.

Hmmmm, possibly. Idk, I usually keep clear of drugs and don't really believe in all that nonsense. Must be something intriguing though.

02-03-2015, 10:59 PM
I guess its technically possible for big foot to exist. But I find it highly unlikely. Then again, we have crazy con...wait...I GOT IT!

NEW THREAD!

02-03-2015, 11:07 PM
(02-03-2015 10:59 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I guess its technically possible for big foot to exist. But I find it highly unlikely. Then again, we have crazy con...wait...I GOT IT!

NEW THREAD!

[Image: 30dff7b24f6d162f3cd50c1787d7354afcdf4e2c...7a9f86.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post