Did Federal Reserve agents kill Kennedy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2015, 11:16 PM
RE: Did Federal Reserve agents kill Kennedy?
(02-03-2015 11:07 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(02-03-2015 10:59 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I guess its technically possible for big foot to exist. But I find it highly unlikely. Then again, we have crazy con...wait...I GOT IT!

NEW THREAD!

[Image: 30dff7b24f6d162f3cd50c1787d7354afcdf4e2c...7a9f86.jpg]

Yes...I have unleashed the EVIILLLLL!!! The crack pot conspiracy theories will be unleashed unto the forums!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2015, 11:17 PM
(02-03-2015 11:16 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(02-03-2015 11:07 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  [Image: 30dff7b24f6d162f3cd50c1787d7354afcdf4e2c...7a9f86.jpg]

Yes...I have unleashed the EVIILLLLL!!! The crack pot conspiracy theories will be unleashed unto the forums!

[Image: vader_NOOOO.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
02-03-2015, 11:49 PM
(02-03-2015 11:17 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(02-03-2015 11:16 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Yes...I have unleashed the EVIILLLLL!!! The crack pot conspiracy theories will be unleashed unto the forums!

[Image: vader_NOOOO.jpg]

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
03-03-2015, 08:12 AM
Are you kidding ? The Federal Reserve ? Have you ever read the minutes of one of their meetings of seen one of their announcements? They can't even agree on how to write a sentence. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
03-03-2015, 09:55 AM
Which Kennedy? Rosemary, perhaps?

Quote:Placid and easygoing as a child and teenager, the maturing Rosemary Kennedy became increasingly assertive and rebellious. .... Rosemary had begun to sneak out at night from the convent school in Washington D.C. where she was cared for and educated. Rosemary normally placid personality and occasional erratic behavior frustrated her parents who expected all of their children to behave appropriately, be highly goal-oriented, and act competitively. Joseph P. Kennedy, Sr. was especially worried that his daughter's behavior would bring shame and embarrassment upon the family and possibly damage his political career.

In 1941, when Rosemary Kennedy was 23, doctors told Joseph P. Kennedy, Sr. that a new neurosurgical procedure, lobotomy, would help calm her mood swings and stop her occasional violent outbursts.

Funny how finding the responsible party always seems to be such a big deal for people when no one really wants to take personal responsibility for anything in their present. Perhaps that's why it's so much more convenient to go with "sweet little baby Jesus took them to heaven".

Sorry. Just thinking out loud. Please proceed. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
05-03-2015, 01:00 AM

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
05-03-2015, 09:07 AM
No comment.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Grassy Knoll's post
07-03-2015, 02:18 PM
I used to think it was possible that Kennedy was the victim of some kind of conspiracy, but then I watched a documentary and things made sense.

The following videos- part of the same series- pretty much convinced me that Oswald was a lone wolf.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...FMB8qXIgPF

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
07-03-2015, 02:19 PM
(05-03-2015 09:07 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  No comment.

Stop withholding information. You cannot deny you were there!

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post