Did I do right?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Did I do right?
I've taken in a number of orphaned cats over the years, because I can't even stand the thought of a helpless animal being hungry.

I'm not sure what I would've done, in your shoes, but the point is that you cared, and did the best you could, under the circumstances. You put that poor kitties pain ahead of anything you were feeling, and quickly ended it's suffering.

You did good. Thank you!

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2014, 01:25 PM
It sucks but sometimes responsibility does suck. You stepped up and did what had to be done.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
25-05-2014, 01:56 PM
(25-05-2014 12:28 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Well
you did the right thing.

Not to derail this thread, but @ TPF, being worried about not being taken seriously and not smiling or being funny isnt your problem, these kind of pics in this thread are what your problem is, you dont know what the right time and place is for childish gaming references.... this was not the place.

Sorry folks, I had to let that out..... my appologies to KC also, I know what you had to do was hard.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post
25-05-2014, 01:57 PM
(25-05-2014 01:56 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
you did the right thing.

Not to derail this thread, but @ TPF, being worried about not being taken seriously and not smiling or being funny isnt your problem, these kind of pics in this thread are what your problem is, you dont know what the right time and place is for childish gaming references.... this was not the place.

Sorry folks, I had to let that out..... my appologies to KC also, I know what you had to do was hard.

Thanks for saying it, I was busy biting my tongue off.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
25-05-2014, 01:57 PM
(25-05-2014 01:56 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
you did the right thing.

I used it to basically say psychopath. It was me saying unless you are a psychopath you did the right thing.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-05-2014, 02:03 PM
(25-05-2014 01:57 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I used it to basically say psychopath. It was me saying unless you are a psychopath you did the right thing.

It wasnt well thought out my young friend... sorry. No

Thats why I edited your post to what it should have been.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
25-05-2014, 02:05 PM
(25-05-2014 01:57 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(25-05-2014 01:56 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Not to derail this thread, but @ TPF, being worried about not being taken seriously and not smiling or being funny isnt your problem, these kind of pics in this thread are what your problem is, you dont know what the right time and place is for childish gaming references.... this was not the place.

I used it to basically say psychopath. It was me saying unless you are a psychopath you did the right thing.

Maybe, but you may have been using your teen voice ... as if you might be talking to your peers.

Kingsy is an adult and adults see things a bit differently... a bit more ... I guess I'll say, reserved.

It's understandable now that you've explained it - just think a bit next time.

When dealing with emotions of another person, empathy can be tough because we really can't know how another person might feel. If it comes up again... think outside yourself and then pull back a bit... it's always more appropriate to be a bit reserved when treading ground around emotional issues. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
25-05-2014, 02:06 PM
(25-05-2014 02:03 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(25-05-2014 01:57 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I used it to basically say psychopath. It was me saying unless you are a psychopath you did the right thing.

It wasnt well thought out my young friend... sorry. No

Guessing I was expecting everyone to get it, I should be apologizing for not being clear, but other than that everything is fine.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-05-2014, 02:26 PM
(25-05-2014 02:06 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(25-05-2014 02:03 PM)War Horse Wrote:  It wasnt well thought out my young friend... sorry. No

Guessing I was expecting everyone to get it, I should be apologizing for not being clear, but other than that everything is fine.

I got it little brother. But as the WarGeezer points out it was still inappropriate. You get a pass 'cause determining what is and is not appropriate in specific situations is an acquired social skill which some never do get even after a lifetime (I'm talking to you Jeremy and TrainWreck and I&I). Hell, my post with the exit bag solution might be construed by some as being inappropriate. Difference is, that is precisely what I would've done. You'll be all right little brother.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-05-2014, 02:29 PM
(25-05-2014 02:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-05-2014 02:06 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Guessing I was expecting everyone to get it, I should be apologizing for not being clear, but other than that everything is fine.

I got it little brother. But as the WarGeezer points out it was still inappropriate. You get a pass 'cause determining what is and is not appropriate in specific situations is an acquired social skill which some never do get even after a lifetime (I'm talking to you Jeremy and TrainWreck and I&I). Hell, my post with the exit bag solution might be construed by some as being inappropriate. Difference is, that is precisely what I would've done. You'll be all right little brother.

Thanks, but lets not turn this into a paleo will learn to grow up thread.