Did Jesus DIE for our sins?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Did Jesus DIE for our sins?
(11-11-2014 08:23 PM)KVron Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 03:54 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  RE "1. There are a few verses in Paul's writings about government obedience. It seems like the Roman scam wasn't clear, though, since they had Paul write thousands of other verses on unrelated subjects."

Paul was acting covertly. He masqueraded as a traditional Jew, but undermined Jewish beliefs. He didn't advertise the fact he was an agent. He (probably) didn't even advertise the fact he was a Roman citizen until he was arrested.

Yes, he wrote thousands of other verses. If the basic gist of these verses is considered, many of them undermined the basic tenets of Judaism.

I'll write more shortly

I remember a thread named "Who were Paul" or something like that created about a year and a half but can't find it (way too many results).
It suggested that there were several 'Paul', not just one guy, hence the title.

If I remember correctly, it was created by you, Mark. Is there a way to bump that old thread?
It was one of the most interesting threads about Paul on this site.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...Saint-Paul

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2014, 08:29 PM
RE: Did Jesus DIE for our sins?
(11-11-2014 08:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 08:23 PM)KVron Wrote:  I remember a thread named "Who were Paul" or something like that created about a year and a half but can't find it (way too many results).
It suggested that there were several 'Paul', not just one guy, hence the title.

If I remember correctly, it was created by you, Mark. Is there a way to bump that old thread?
It was one of the most interesting threads about Paul on this site.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...Saint-Paul

Yes!! Thank you Bucky... and I see, you were the one who suggested the title "Who were Paul" Thumbsup

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply