Poll: Did Jesus Exist?
He was a real person.
Jesus is a complete myth.
He may have been real, but has become so shrouded by myth that we can't know anything about him.
Other- please explain.
[Show Results]

Did Jesus Exist? Or Was He a Myth?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
08-10-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Did Jesus Exist? Or Was He a Myth?
Looks like someone wrote our url on the asylum wall again.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
08-10-2014, 02:14 AM
(07-10-2014 11:35 PM)hell-lover Wrote:  Yeah cause you were there 2000 years ago.

And you were ? Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
08-10-2014, 02:44 AM
(08-10-2014 02:14 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(07-10-2014 11:35 PM)hell-lover Wrote:  Yeah cause you were there 2000 years ago.

And you were ? Weeping

Don't you know?! We can't know anything about anything before we were born!

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
08-10-2014, 03:35 AM

Oh hey look it's the boot licking sadist! How are you? Still having fun sucking some imaginary dictator cock? Good, good keep it up maybe your made up god will "shower you in his grace" one day.Big Grin

Ok look off on the wrong foot there and I know this is off topic but I wanna ask you a question. Do you believe in the stereotypical Heaven? You know, the whole bit of tripe about perfect happiness, no suffering, seeing all your missed love ones, free of pain and surrounded by bliss for eternity. I'm not talking castles in the clouds or anything just a place of perfect bliss. Do you believe, you don't have to prove it's real or anything, but do you believe that's where you go when you die?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
08-10-2014, 04:00 AM
My point was if you weren't there how do you know the bible is wrong? You are having faith the bible is wrong - I am having faith God's word is right. Smile

Quote:The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Psalm 14:1
08-10-2014, 04:02 AM
(08-10-2014 04:00 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  My point was if you weren't there how do you know the bible is wrong? You are having faith the bible is wrong - I am having faith God's word is right. Smile

My point is if you weren't ever there how do you know North Korea exists?

Anyway I'm serious about the Heaven question! I really wanna know if that's what you think, I'm curious.

08-10-2014, 04:04 AM
Sure I believe it is a perfect place. Why do you think otherwise?

Quote:The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

08-10-2014, 04:06 AM
So it's a perfect place where you will never suffer right? No sickness or sadness or anything like that? And going there is a thing would should all look forward to and hope for?

08-10-2014, 04:14 AM
Yes that is right.

08-10-2014, 04:14 AM
(08-10-2014 04:00 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  My point was if you weren't there how do you know the bible is wrong? You are having faith the bible is wrong - I am having faith God's word is right. Smile

How do you know your mother isn't killing hordes of aliens right now? Or your grandmother, you aren't there with them I would presume, so how can you possibly know something if you're not there?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson