Did Jesus ever have an erection?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: Did Jesus ever have an erection?
Mary??????

More of a chance with Mary Magdalene I would hope. Otherwise jebus had mommy issues.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-06-2013, 08:43 AM
(01-06-2013 08:52 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Maybe not Jesus, but his brother Bob certainly did. Big Grin

Bob's not nearly as fun as Jesus' other bro, Craig.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
02-06-2013, 08:44 AM
(01-06-2013 11:43 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Mary??????

More of a chance with Mary Magdalene I would hope. Otherwise jebus had mommy issues.

Mormons believe Jesus had three wives.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
02-06-2013, 08:47 AM
As a prophet I can testify: the Living Word is always Erect.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-06-2013, 09:43 AM
It works the other way around at least. Have fun guys. http://isitnormal.com/story/is-it-normal...sus-86642/

[Image: 9f6.gif]
02-06-2013, 10:15 AM
(02-06-2013 08:44 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(01-06-2013 11:43 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Mary??????

Mormons believe Jesus had three wives.

They didn't teach us that in Catholic school...

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
02-06-2013, 10:19 AM
(02-06-2013 09:43 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  It works the other way around at least. Have fun guys. http://isitnormal.com/story/is-it-normal...sus-86642/

If you cannot whack off to god, yer worshipping the wrong god. What I woulda said there. if I didn't hafta register.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-06-2013, 10:40 AM
Ha - Elk - this reply caught my eye from your link:

Quote:The image that we are told is him is actually a rendering of the prophet Mohammed. There is no actual picture of Jesus.

Well, this guy is obviously a scholar. Dodgy

Soooo ... since most Sunni Muslims believe that visual depictions of all the prophets of Islam should be prohibited and are particularly averse to visual representations of Muhammad, the currently "known" depiction of "Jesus" would be seriously blasphemous to many. No, the Quran doesn't explicitly forbid it rather a few hadith or supplemental teachings, prohibit all depictions. And of course, extremists really go all out and forbid any depiction of Muhammad to the point of assassinating anyone involved in the publication of such depictions.

Consider
If this weird, erroneous statement, that the common depiction of Jesus is "actually a rendering of the prophet Mohammed" were disseminated.... hmm? I'm thinking there would be a butt load of christees in some big trouble with their religion loving Muslim brothers.

Since I often think it is what they want... so much for lead us not into temptation: Anyone up for a religious war? Angel

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
02-06-2013, 10:44 AM
(02-06-2013 10:40 AM)kim Wrote:  Ha - Elk - this reply caught my eye from your link:

Quote:The image that we are told is him is actually a rendering of the prophet Mohammed. There is no actual picture of Jesus.

Well, this guy is obviously a scholar. Dodgy

Soooo ... since most Sunni Muslims believe that visual depictions of all the prophets of Islam should be prohibited and are particularly averse to visual representations of Muhammad, the currently "known" depiction of "Jesus" would be seriously blasphemous to many. No, the Quran doesn't explicitly forbid it rather a few hadith or supplemental teachings, prohibit all depictions. And of course, extremists really go all out and forbid any depiction of Muhammad to the point of assassinating anyone involved in the publication of such depictions.

Consider
If this weird, erroneous statement, that the common depiction of Jesus is "actually a rendering of the prophet Mohammed" were disseminated.... hmm? I'm thinking there would be a butt load of christees in some big trouble with their religion loving Muslim brothers.

Since I often think it is what they want... so much for lead us not into temptation: Anyone up for a religious war? Angel

Anyone *up* for a religious war?
Funny girl.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
02-06-2013, 10:52 AM
(02-06-2013 10:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Anyone *up* for a religious war?
Funny girl.

That's what it's always about isn't it... fucking and fighting? Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post