Poll: Jesus died on the cross or survived the crucifixion?
Jesus never existed
Jesus died on the cross
Jesus survived the crucifixion
the body was stolen
other
[Show Results]

Did Jesus survived the crucifixion?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2016, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2016 06:38 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
RE: Did Jesus survived the crucifixion?
(11-04-2016 04:32 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 05:31 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Stop being a evasive cunt Alla for just 5 minutes. Do you believe that Adam and Eve existed as real people despite the fact that has been proven wrong by Genetics, Archeology, Biology, and several other fields?

Yes or No.
I believe they existed as real people. It was not proven by anything that they didn't exist.

Genetics proves they did not exist all by its self. If that's not enough for you than archaeology also proves they did not exist, in fact almost everything up to "the kingdom of David" has been throughly debunked by modern archeology. No Adam and Eve, no Exodus, no Moses, no Noah.

That fact you would claim that nothing proves they did not exist when you OBVIOUSLY don't know a fucking thing about it is an other great example of your rampant dishonesty and tendency to ignore anything that does not agree with you.

Adam and Eve have been PROVEN to not exist.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
11-04-2016, 07:12 PM
(10-04-2016 05:31 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Stop being a evasive cunt Alla for just 5 minutes. Do you believe that Adam and Eve existed as real people despite the fact that has been proven wrong by Genetics, Archeology, Biology, and several other fields?

Yes or No.
I believe they existed as real people. It was not proven by anything that they didn't exist.

I'm the reincarnation of Chuck Norris . Do you believe me now ?

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
12-04-2016, 04:32 PM
TO BANJO, sorry I missed this post. Now that you told me about it I went back, found it and I am replying.

(09-04-2016 10:48 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Jesus did NOT commit any crime worthy of crucifixion. Do you know nothing of Roman law???
I will tell you more, Jesus didn't commit any crime at all according to the prophets of God. What is your point?
(09-04-2016 10:48 PM)Banjo Wrote:  The Romans were incredibly specific when it came to law. Jesus never committed a crime against the empire.
So? what is your point?
(09-04-2016 10:48 PM)Banjo Wrote:  The story of the Roman centurion claiming to have deserted his post would not have happened as the penalty for this crime, the desertion of one's post, was death. And death in a most terrible way.
are you saying that Romans were some kind of ideal people who never committed crimes?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
12-04-2016, 04:35 PM
(10-04-2016 07:59 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Yeah Alla is quite ignorant. Here is a pick I found of the decimation. No Roman would submit himself to this for a Jew at that time.

[Image: 4KJbz2k.png]

why? because every Roman was perfect human? because no Roman ever broke any law?

12-04-2016, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2016 06:05 PM by Bucky Ball.)

Yes or No.

That simply demonstrates your PROFOUND ignorance, not only of science in general, but of human origins, genetics, DNA, Biology, Anthropology, and many other topics.
Adam and EVE as presented in the Bible are IMPOSSIBLE. What you believe is irrelevant.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
12-04-2016, 06:15 PM
(11-04-2016 07:12 PM)Leo Wrote:  I'm the reincarnation of Chuck Norris .
OK
(11-04-2016 07:12 PM)Leo Wrote:  Do you believe me now ?
Should I?

12-04-2016, 06:16 PM
(12-04-2016 06:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(11-04-2016 07:12 PM)Leo Wrote:  I'm the reincarnation of Chuck Norris .
OK
(11-04-2016 07:12 PM)Leo Wrote:  Do you believe me now ?
Should I?

Yeah why not ? Do you believe me ?

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
13-04-2016, 03:36 PM
(12-04-2016 05:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-04-2016 04:32 PM)Alla Wrote:  I believe they existed as real people. It was not proven by anything that they didn't exist.
That simply demonstrates your PROFOUND ignorance, not only of science in general, but of human origins, genetics, DNA, Biology, Anthropology, and many other topics.
AMEN, I am ignorant of human origins, genetics, DNA, Biology, Anthropology, and like you I am ignorant of many other topics.
(12-04-2016 05:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Adam and EVE as presented in the Bible are IMPOSSIBLE.
what would you recommend to read where I can see a proof that biblical Adam and Eve are impossible
I wouldn't mind if you shared with me what specifically convince you the most. I would appreciate it.

13-04-2016, 03:38 PM
(12-04-2016 06:16 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(12-04-2016 06:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  OK
Should I?

Yeah why not ? Do you believe me ?
Should I? If yes, why should I believe this? Is there any particular reason?
I need a good reason to believe something.

13-04-2016, 03:42 PM
(11-04-2016 06:34 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Genetics proves they did not exist all by its self.
OK, how specifically do genetics prove this?
(11-04-2016 06:34 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  That fact you would claim that nothing proves they did not exist
I wouldn't.
(11-04-2016 06:34 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Adam and Eve have been PROVEN to not exist.
how?