Poll: Jesus died on the cross or survived the crucifixion?
Jesus never existed
Jesus died on the cross
Jesus survived the crucifixion
the body was stolen
other
[Show Results]

Did Jesus survived the crucifixion?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-04-2016, 06:31 PM
RE: Did Jesus survived the crucifixion?

So, this ignorant in genetics and stuff person wants to know:
why are biblical Adam and Eve IMPOSSIBLE according to brilliant scientists?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2016, 06:33 PM
(14-04-2016 06:25 PM)Alla Wrote:  My point about my faith and my happiness:
I was NOT trying to prove that my faith is true but that my faith makes me happy.
If my faith makes me happy why should I reject it?

Santa and the Easter Bunny make children happy.
By your fool reasoning, they have no reason to reject Santa and The Bunny.
Facepalm
You are incapable of critical thinking.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
14-04-2016, 06:48 PM
(14-04-2016 06:33 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Santa and the Easter Bunny make children happy.
Facepalm

true, they have no reason to reject them UNTILL they have PERFECT KNOWLEDGE that Santa is not real, that Bunny is not real

I have no reason to reject my faith. Give me one reason why I have to reject my faith in Christ.

14-04-2016, 06:59 PM
(14-04-2016 06:48 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(14-04-2016 06:33 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Santa and the Easter Bunny make children happy.
Facepalm

true, they have no reason to reject them UNTILL they have PERFECT KNOWLEDGE that Santa is not real, that Bunny is not real

I have no reason to reject my faith. Give me one reason why I have to reject my faith in Christ.

It is demonstrably false.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
14-04-2016, 07:04 PM
(14-04-2016 06:31 PM)Alla Wrote:  .................

I'm not an expert but I do like studying evolutionary biology and according to the theory of evolution, all humans descend from simple life forms that existed billions of years ago and eventually around 200,000 years ago the homo sapien species emerged but of course we have evolved and adapted since then tremendously but even if we were to trace our DNA back we may end up with the genetic "Eve" who was our "mother" but we can't descend from just one woman or one couple of humans. Our DNA is so complex and diverse it wouldn't be possible, instead we descend from a group of about 10,000-15,000 humans who lived around 100,000 years ago. There is also a genetic link between us and other apes who share a common ancestor, we even share useless genes with Chimps that we don't share with any other species so we're clearly related.

According to the Bible and the story of Genesis humans were created by Yahweh at most 10,000 years ago and we all descend from one couple but just by genetic testing alone it's simply not possible. First of all it's not enough time to populate the planet to it's current number, it's not enough time for the continent of Asia for example to be fully populated by itself and if Adam and Eve lived in the Middle East they wouldn't have had children, grand children, etc. that were able to travel to Asia and look so incredibly different from all the other humans that currently live in the Middle East. Evolution is a very slow process, all the races look different due to adaptation and gradual change that would take much longer than a few thousand years.

We also have the story of Noah's Ark, according to that timeline even if we believe he was descended of Adam and Eve the great pyramids of Giza would've been built around 100 years after the flood. It's not possible for one family of humans to have enough sex and babies to populate Egypt so thoroughly that they are able to build such massive structures and that doesn't even take into account all the human activity happening in Northern Europe and Asia, again a continent The Bible doesn't seem to know even exists. So that's trying to put it simply for you.

You can learn more about evolution here: Human Evolution

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post
14-04-2016, 08:18 PM
(14-04-2016 07:04 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(14-04-2016 06:31 PM)Alla Wrote:  .................

I'm not an expert but I do like studying evolutionary biology and according to the theory of evolution, all humans descend from simple life forms that existed billions of years ago and eventually around 200,000 years ago the homo sapien species emerged but of course we have evolved and adapted since then tremendously but even if we were to trace our DNA back we may end up with the genetic "Eve" who was our "mother" but we can't descend from just one woman or one couple of humans. Our DNA is so complex and diverse it wouldn't be possible, instead we descend from a group of about 10,000-15,000 humans who lived around 100,000 years ago. There is also a genetic link between us and other apes who share a common ancestor, we even share useless genes with Chimps that we don't share with any other species so we're clearly related.

According to the Bible and the story of Genesis humans were created by Yahweh at most 10,000 years ago and we all descend from one couple but just by genetic testing alone it's simply not possible. First of all it's not enough time to populate the planet to it's current number, it's not enough time for the continent of Asia for example to be fully populated by itself and if Adam and Eve lived in the Middle East they wouldn't have had children, grand children, etc. that were able to travel to Asia and look so incredibly different from all the other humans that currently live in the Middle East. Evolution is a very slow process, all the races look different due to adaptation and gradual change that would take much longer than a few thousand years.

We also have the story of Noah's Ark, according to that timeline even if we believe he was descended of Adam and Eve the great pyramids of Giza would've been built around 100 years after the flood. It's not possible for one family of humans to have enough sex and babies to populate Egypt so thoroughly that they are able to build such massive structures and that doesn't even take into account all the human activity happening in Northern Europe and Asia, again a continent The Bible doesn't seem to know even exists. So that's trying to put it simply for you.

thank you for the answer and link.Smile

14-04-2016, 08:55 PM
(14-04-2016 08:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(14-04-2016 07:04 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I'm not an expert but I do like studying evolutionary biology and according to the theory of evolution, all humans descend from simple life forms that existed billions of years ago and eventually around 200,000 years ago the homo sapien species emerged but of course we have evolved and adapted since then tremendously but even if we were to trace our DNA back we may end up with the genetic "Eve" who was our "mother" but we can't descend from just one woman or one couple of humans. Our DNA is so complex and diverse it wouldn't be possible, instead we descend from a group of about 10,000-15,000 humans who lived around 100,000 years ago. There is also a genetic link between us and other apes who share a common ancestor, we even share useless genes with Chimps that we don't share with any other species so we're clearly related.

thank you for the answer and link.Smile

You're welcome, I don't want to tell anyone what to believe without having them investigate it for themselves but there are hard facts that disprove Adam and Eve. It might not change your mind but at least you'll know all the information that is available.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
14-04-2016, 10:43 PM
(14-04-2016 08:55 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(14-04-2016 08:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  thank you for the answer and link.Smile

You're welcome, I don't want to tell anyone what to believe without having them investigate it for themselves but there are hard facts that disprove Adam and Eve. It might not change your mind but at least you'll know all the information that is available.

There are structures older than the Pyramids that show no signs of any catastrophic flood and whose inhabitants continually lived in the area undisturbed. Barpa Langass is a chambered structure in Scotland which was built in 3000 BC the year the mythical flood was supposed to have happened. Shards of pottery and wood ashes were found on the site that are dated to that time period.

Shahr-e Sukhteh is a structure in Iran that dates back to 3200 BC and was home to a community of people for the next 1500 years. Pottery has been found which date to that time period and to those people. Were a flood to have happened, the structure and community, along with pottery and other artifacts belonging to that area, would have been washed away.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
15-04-2016, 03:03 AM
It is possible that there might had been a historical figure who inspired the story of Jesus and was most likely passed down by word of mouth through generations for hundreds of years or so before people starting making up stories about him, but as far as a biblical Jesus, he never existed.

If you get crucified, you fucking die. Maybe there was a guy who claimed he was some sort of god and got crucified for it and then people just kept adding on details to the story for hundreds of years until we got what we have today. We will never know because no evidence of any such person having actually existed during that time exists today. So Jesus doesn't and didn't and will never exist.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
15-04-2016, 03:52 AM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2016 04:41 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(14-04-2016 06:48 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Facepalm

You shouldn't rely on faith at all, it is the worst heuristic you could use to determine what is and is not true. It's an emotional crutch.

Can you name me a single thing that faith cannot be forwarded in it's defense?

No, you cannot. Faith can be used to come to any and all conclusions, and is therefore entirely useless. You shouldn't rely upon faith for anything.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post