Poll: Jesus died on the cross or survived the crucifixion?
Jesus never existed
Jesus died on the cross
Jesus survived the crucifixion
the body was stolen
other
[Show Results]

Did Jesus survived the crucifixion?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Did Jesus survived the crucifixion?
Thomas was crucified. His brother, Jesus, opted to have Thomas be identified as the Messiah and be crucified but he survived and went off to found Thomas Christinaity. Jesus was thrown off a cliff.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2016, 06:37 PM
Other: There is not nearly enough information to determine who and what, if anyone or anything, is at the heart of the legend.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
07-04-2016, 10:05 PM
(31-03-2016 07:30 PM)Leo Wrote:  What do you guys think ? Jesus died on the cross or survived the crucifixion?
I believe He died.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
08-04-2016, 05:53 AM
(07-04-2016 10:05 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(31-03-2016 07:30 PM)Leo Wrote:  What do you guys think ? Jesus died on the cross or survived the crucifixion?
I believe He died.

You have to. It's a big part of your faith. If his death and resurrection never happens your religion collapses. But it's really doubtful, he dies on the cross based in the contradicted details of the New Testament.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
08-04-2016, 06:45 AM
What Reltzik said.
He dies in the story, though. Then after his death, Yhwh turns him into a zombie so he can feast on the brains of his former apostles.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
08-04-2016, 04:19 PM
(08-04-2016 05:53 AM)Leo Wrote:  You have to. It's a big part of your faith. If his death and resurrection never happens your religion collapses.
True, very true.
(08-04-2016 05:53 AM)Leo Wrote:  But it's really doubtful, he dies on the cross based in the contradicted details of the New Testament.
I agree, there are contradictions in the Bible. There are contradictions in many or some details BUT there is NO contradiction in one thing: He died on the cross.
All books of the New Testament agree on this IMPORTANT detail. Smile

08-04-2016, 04:22 PM
(08-04-2016 04:19 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 05:53 AM)Leo Wrote:  You have to. It's a big part of your faith. If his death and resurrection never happens your religion collapses.
True, very true.
(08-04-2016 05:53 AM)Leo Wrote:  But it's really doubtful, he dies on the cross based in the contradicted details of the New Testament.
I agree, there are contradictions in the Bible. There are contradictions in many or some details BUT there is NO contradiction in one thing: He died on the cross.
All books of the New Testament agree on this IMPORTANT detail. Smile
How many people saw him walk away afterwards?? more contradictions.
08-04-2016, 04:27 PM
(02-04-2016 01:36 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Thomas was crucified. His brother, Jesus, opted to have Thomas be identified as the Messiah and be crucified but he survived and went off to found Thomas Christinaity. Jesus was thrown off a cliff.

What ? No vampire ?
That's funny. I never heard of this "Christinaity".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
08-04-2016, 04:28 PM
(02-04-2016 01:36 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Thomas was crucified. His brother, Jesus, opted to have Thomas be identified as the Messiah and be crucified but he survived and went off to found Thomas Christinaity. Jesus was thrown off a cliff.

No no no. Jesus was hunted down and killed by the KKK because he was black. They strung him up.

Billie Holiday sang about it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
08-04-2016, 04:58 PM
(08-04-2016 04:22 PM)PaddyOdoors Wrote:  How many people saw him walk away afterwards?? more contradictions.
I don't know how many, but there is no contradiction in one IMPORTANT thing: people saw Him.