Poll: Jesus died on the cross or survived the crucifixion?
Jesus never existed
Jesus died on the cross
Jesus survived the crucifixion
the body was stolen
other
[Show Results]

Did Jesus survived the crucifixion?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2016, 08:48 PM
RE: Did Jesus survived the crucifixion?
(08-04-2016 08:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No. There were stories written about people WHO CLAIMED to have "seen" him. As in the Road to Emmaus story, "seeing" meant "understanding". In all the stories, they first are afraid, and don't recognize him. Even at the END of Matthew, at the Great Commission, they STILL "doubted but believed". No one who actually SEES something, "doubts".
If you see someone who you know was dead you also will doubt. You will start to find logical explanation: No, it is NOT possible, it is just someone who looks like that dead person + some kind of professional make up. It is some kind of prank.
It is hard to believe your own eyes sometimes.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2016, 10:50 PM
(08-04-2016 05:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  amount of people and their names can be part of contradictions. names and amount are not important.
Actually when trying to argue for the validity of eye witness testimony names and HISTORY of the eye-witness in question is VITALLY important. How do I know none of those fake eye witnesses didn't coerce other witnesses? How do I know there are no liars in that group? How do I know that none of them have a history of mental illness or a history of fabricating stories? How do I know the eye-witness was not forced. How do I know that it's not a collection of family members parroting what one says out of solidarity?

I tell you what, the next time there is a crime in your state pay attention to it. See how many unaccredited, undocumented, anonymous, 2000 years dead, fake people with unevidenced assertions the prosecution calls. When you realize it's fuckin' ZERO maybe take the time to ask yourself if your an idiot.

Names and amount ARE important for the exact reason that they can be used to find contradictions. The reason you dislike contradictions is because you don't give a flying fuck what the truth ACTUALLY is. You are dishonest in the extreme, and I pity anyone who has to deal with you in their personal lives.

You are just a deeply dishonest and credulous person trying to tap dance anyway they can to avoid asking YOURSELF any questions. Your not just intellectually dishonest your an intellectual coward.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
08-04-2016, 11:29 PM
(08-04-2016 10:50 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 05:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  amount of people and their names can be part of contradictions. names and amount are not important.
Actually when trying to argue for the validity of eye witness testimony names and HISTORY of the eye-witness in question is VITALLY important. How do I know none of those fake eye witnesses didn't coerce other witnesses? How do I know there are no liars in that group? How do I know that none of them have a history of mental illness or a history of fabricating stories? How do I know the eye-witness was not forced. How do I know that it's not a collection of family members parroting what one says out of solidarity?

I tell you what, the next time there is a crime in your state pay attention to it. See how many unaccredited, undocumented, anonymous, 2000 years dead, fake people with unevidenced assertions the prosecution calls. When you realize it's fuckin' ZERO maybe take the time to ask yourself if your an idiot.

Names and amount ARE important for the exact reason that they can be used to find contradictions. The reason you dislike contradictions is because you don't give a flying fuck what the truth ACTUALLY is. You are dishonest in the extreme, and I pity anyone who has to deal with you in their personal lives.

You are just a deeply dishonest and credulous person trying to tap dance anyway they can to avoid asking YOURSELF any questions. Your not just intellectually dishonest your an intellectual coward.

If there are many witnesses and they contradict each other on many things but all agree on one thing I accept this one thing.

08-04-2016, 11:31 PM
(08-04-2016 10:50 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  You are just a deeply dishonest and credulous person trying to tap dance anyway they can to avoid asking YOURSELF any questions. Your not just intellectually dishonest your an intellectual coward.
Drinking Beverage

08-04-2016, 11:33 PM
If there was no good reason to have faith in Christ I wouldn't even bother.
But there is a very good reason and by PRACTICING my faith in Christ I KNOW that it is very beneficial for me without any side effects.
Why would I reject what is good? It would be foolish.

08-04-2016, 11:53 PM
(08-04-2016 11:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  If there was no good reason to have faith in Christ I wouldn't even bother.
But there is a very good reason and by PRACTICING my faith in Christ I KNOW that it is very beneficial for me without any side effects.

The fact that you can write this with a straight face only proves Whisky's point. Facepalm

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-04-2016, 12:08 AM
(08-04-2016 11:53 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 11:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  If there was no good reason to have faith in Christ I wouldn't even bother.

The fact that you can write this with a straight face only proves Whisky's point. Facepalm
straight face or not I know that it is truth,
not believe but know.

09-04-2016, 12:14 AM
(09-04-2016 12:08 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 11:53 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  The fact that you can write this with a straight face only proves Whisky's point. Facepalm
straight face or not I know that it is truth,
not believe but know.

No, you stupid cunt, you do not 'know'.

If you cannot demonstrate it, if you cannot show it, if you have no evidence, then you don't 'know' it; and every time you say otherwise you are a lying piece of shit.

Beliefs are not knowledge. Now fuck off.
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-04-2016, 01:12 AM
(08-04-2016 08:48 PM)Alla Wrote:  If you see someone who you know was dead you also will doubt. You will start to find logical explanation: No, it is NOT possible, it is just someone who looks like that dead person + some kind of professional make up. It is some kind of prank.
It is hard to believe your own eyes sometimes.

Wrong. 100 % wrong, (as per your usual idiotic drivel).
If I saw someone alive, whose death I heard reports of, having been executed, I would know they LIED about the execution. YOU, on the other hand, (being a completely delusional fool) would irrationally accept BOTH sets of stories and come up with this bullshit "faith" angle, because it makes you "feel good". If that's the kind of bullshit you *need* to get you through your day .... well, you are to be pitied. Whatever floats your boat, sweetie. Just don't inflict your nonsense on rational people, and keep it to yourself. It's kind of like an ugly rash "down there". We really don't need to see it or hear about it. K ? Maybe there's a cream for it ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
09-04-2016, 01:30 AM
(08-04-2016 11:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 10:50 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Actually when trying to argue for the validity of eye witness testimony names and HISTORY of the eye-witness in question is VITALLY important. How do I know none of those fake eye witnesses didn't coerce other witnesses? How do I know there are no liars in that group? How do I know that none of them have a history of mental illness or a history of fabricating stories? How do I know the eye-witness was not forced. How do I know that it's not a collection of family members parroting what one says out of solidarity?

If there are many witnesses and they contradict each other on many things but all agree on one thing I accept this one thing.

The SAME book of fairy stories (your Babble) said many others also rose and walked around Jerusalem, and many other graves were emptied, rocks were split, and the temple curtain was torn. You believe THAT too ? No one ELSE at the time (the Jews and Romans) believed the stories, or the same people who supposedly executed him, would have gone looking for him. Did anyone go looking for this dangerous "king of the Jews" who interrupted their Passover celebration (supposedly) ? No. They invented the whole thing, decades later, as other delusional fools, (like you) were willing to accept the magic bullshit stories. If the temple curtain had torn, spontaneously, a JEW would have talked about it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post