Poll: Jesus died on the cross or survived the crucifixion?
Jesus never existed
Jesus died on the cross
Jesus survived the crucifixion
the body was stolen
other
[Show Results]

Did Jesus survived the crucifixion?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2016, 08:50 PM
RE: Did Jesus survived the crucifixion?
(08-04-2016 11:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  If there are many witnesses and they contradict each other on many things but all agree on one thing I accept this one thing.
Why? Cause your gullible? Whoopee-fucking-do. You above case shows the witnesses to be WILDLY unreliable. there are so many cases of witnesses all agreeing on one thing and still being wrong.

this is not even taking into account you can't prove the the eyewitnesses even exist. You answered none of the problems or criticisms in the post you are quoting just regurgitated more nonsense. You have no critical thinking skills, you're the equivalent of a dishonest turnip when it comes to thinking for yourself.

You accept it for no other reason than that you have to to maintain your delusions.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
09-04-2016, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2016 08:36 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(08-04-2016 11:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  If there was no good reason to have faith in Christ I wouldn't even bother.
This is a lie, as there are no good reasons, the case for Christ has been thoroughly refuted. Your religion is a myth based on a myth based on another myth. You have no evidence, no compelling or even cogent arguments. You have bed time stories and generations of cumulative stupidity.
"Faith" is not a good reason, it's the opposite of reason. "It makes me happy" is also not a good reason to believe something. the ONLY good reason to believe something is because it is factual and can be demonstrated as such. Every time someone asks you to prove a SINGLE fucking assertion you make you either lie or refuse to do so being an evasive shit. If it made you "stronger" or better you wouldn't have to stoop to such shady behavior in a simple conversation.

(08-04-2016 11:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  But there is a very good reason
You are on a public forum, if you wish to lie to yourself to make you feel better about your own pathetic life do it on your own dime in your own home. Don't come here and lie to me, I'm not interested in listening to you try to deceive yourself let alone me.
There is one good reason and you don't have it at all.

(08-04-2016 11:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  and by PRACTICING my faith in Christ I KNOW that it is very beneficial for me without any side effects.
You lie. You are evasive and deceitful when asked simple basic questions. You are willfully ignorant. You are delusional. You display a total lack of critical thinking or appreciation of logic and how it works. You are arrogant, believing yourself above the need to prove your baseless assertions, and that you will be a god. You are hypocritical, stupid, and intentionally dishonest.
These are ALL negative side effects, so I will repeat: lie to yourself on your own dime, I'm neither fooled nor interested.

(08-04-2016 11:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  Why would I reject what is good?
That would be because neither "good" nor "truth" have any value to you. You are only interested in what makes you feel better. I'm sorry that you are too weak to deal with the world as it actually is and have to resort to living in a fantasy world but your just a junkie and it's sad.

(08-04-2016 11:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  It would be foolish.

And you're a well established gullible fool incapable of thinking for yourself so I fail to see the problem.

[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
09-04-2016, 09:07 PM
(09-04-2016 12:08 AM)Alla Wrote:  straight face or not I know that it is truth,
not believe but know.

Knowledge is demonstrable by definition, you have been asked repeatedly to demonstrate your bullshit and you have, in every single instance, either lied outright or been dishonestly evasive.

You are ignorant and lying to cover your ignorance.

[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
09-04-2016, 09:17 PM
(09-04-2016 01:03 PM)Alla Wrote:  I can not believe in something if there are contradictions.
Absolute bullshit, you have talked REPEATEDLY about Adam and Eve despite the entirety of Genetics, Biology, Archeology and numerous other avenues of evidence that don't just contradict this account but PROVE it to be false. You are lying.

(09-04-2016 01:03 PM)Alla Wrote:  But I believe in this - Jesus died on the cross.
And you have no actual evidence of this, you have no reason to believe other than you were told to do so.

(09-04-2016 01:03 PM)Alla Wrote:  There are no any statements in NT that contradict this statement.
Who gives a flying fuck? The NT is not an accurate account of history. It's a book of myth.

[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
09-04-2016, 09:22 PM
(09-04-2016 02:06 PM)Alla Wrote:  Did Harry say that I have to believe in him?
Irrelevant for meeting the criteria you established. Being told you HAVE to believe does not make the belief more accurate or speacial.

(09-04-2016 01:03 PM)Alla Wrote:  It is all about benefits. My faith in Christ benefits me and makes me happy.
it is all about HAPPINESS or FULNESS OF JOY.
only a fool doesn't want to have fullness of joy and do everything he can to have it.
A happiness and fullness of joy that causes you to come to a forum and lie, evade, be willfully ignorant, and dishonest. That has caused you to dismantle your ability to think for yourself, to reason, and to critically evaluate claims.

The difference between me and you is I have happiness that is grounded in reality and didn't have to become a fucking slave to other people and become a liar to maintain it.

[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
09-04-2016, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2016 08:36 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(09-04-2016 07:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  There are many sources of happiness. What makes you happy and does not lead towards destruction is good and true.
Truth is not dependent on if it makes you happy or not, you have no concept of what "truth" is.

(09-04-2016 07:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  If my faith makes me happy and doesn't destroy me there is no reason to reject it.
Firstly it has utterly destroyed you as an honest, thinking, rational person. Secondly the only reason to accept it in the first place is if it can be shown to be true. It's not and you can't. Faith for you is just a crutch, an excuse to justify not wanting to think and reason for yourself.

(09-04-2016 07:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  If my faith makes me miserable and destroys me I have to reject it.
Are you happy being a dishonest, lying, coward?

(09-04-2016 07:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  ... I have perfect knowledge that many promises in the Scriptures are true.
Prove it.

[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
09-04-2016, 09:56 PM
(09-04-2016 01:05 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(09-04-2016 12:14 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  No, you stupid cunt, you do not 'know'.

If you cannot demonstrate it, if you cannot show it, if you have no evidence, then you don't 'know' it; and every time you say otherwise you are a lying piece of shit.

Beliefs are not knowledge. Now fuck off.
whatever you say, sweetheart Big Grin
P.S. sweetie, I never claimed that believes are knowledge No

It's 'beliefs', you stupid cunt.

And that's all you have, beliefs, so you have no knowledge. My point stands. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-04-2016, 10:48 PM
(09-04-2016 01:03 PM)Alla Wrote:  I know. But the question was about Christ and His death and contradictions in NT.
I can not believe in something if there are contradictions. How many people saw Jesus and how many hours was He on the cross? I don't know.
But I believe in this - Jesus died on the cross. There are no any statements in NT that contradict this statement.

Jesus did NOT commit any crime worthy of crucifixion. Do you know nothing of Roman law???

The Romans were incredibly specific when it came to law. Jesus never committed a crime against the empire.

This is the difference between the participants in the Spartacus led slave rebellion and the fate of the character, Jesus.

Religion was free within the empire during the reign of Tiberius. In fact this is a part of the genius of Rome. Romans took in all the gods from every new region they invaded.

The story of the Roman centurion claiming to have deserted his post would not have happened as the penalty for this crime, the desertion of one's post, was death. And death in a most terrible way.

When one understands the history of the times, the entire Jesus story flies out the window.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
10-04-2016, 06:57 AM
(09-04-2016 01:03 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(09-04-2016 06:16 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Hearsay won't stand up in court Alla.
I know. But the question was about Christ and His death and contradictions in NT.
I can not believe in something if there are contradictions. How many people saw Jesus and how many hours was He on the cross? I don't know.
But I believe in this - Jesus died on the cross. There are no any statements in NT that contradict this statement.

Nope Alla you don't get it. I don't give a shit about the gospels saying Jesus died on the cross. I pay attention to the small details. The gospels contradict in the small details like how long was Jesus on the cross. And that small detail can change the outcome of the story in a very radical way. If Jesus was a short time on the cross , he most likely survived the crucifixion. Surviving crucifixion was possible and Josephus documented a few cases. And according to the gospels Jesus was taken down from the cross a little before the sabbath began or sunset.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
10-04-2016, 07:25 AM
(10-04-2016 06:57 AM)Leo Wrote:  
(09-04-2016 01:03 PM)Alla Wrote:  I know. But the question was about Christ and His death and contradictions in NT.

Nope Alla you don't get it. I don't give a shit about the gospels saying Jesus died on the cross. I pay attention to the small details. The gospels contradict in the small details like how long was Jesus on the cross. And that small detail can change the outcome of the story in a very radical way. If Jesus was a short time on the cross , he most likely survived the crucifixion. Surviving crucifixion was possible and Josephus documented a few cases. And according to the gospels Jesus was taken down from the cross a little before the sabbath began or sunset.

See my reply above.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.