Did Kim Davis change KENTUCKY licenses?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2015, 05:40 PM
RE: Did Kim Davis change KENTUCKY licenses?
(15-10-2015 05:29 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 12:16 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  No kidding.

Sign. Stamp. Send to minions for copying and filing. Repeat.

Straight out of the far eastern holy text Ka-Ching.

Must really piss you off to think that she can now run for and win even higher paid offices because of all the name recognition people like you and these threads keep giving her.

Yeah, 'cause we are all going to vote for her. Dodgy

Even those not in Kentucky or even in the US.

That was dumb Heywood. You can do better.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2015, 06:24 PM
(15-10-2015 05:32 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 05:29 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Must really piss you off to think that she can now run for and win even higher paid offices because of all the name recognition people like you and these threads keep giving her.

Do you not understand how voting works? People would have to vote for her, just because her name is known doesn't mean anything, it's why her name Is known that is the factor and with what she is known for she won't be getting anywhere. Seriously dude, stop.

It's Kentucky.....many people in Kentucky think exactly like her. Sure...she is never going to win a presidential election.....but she is certainly in a better position to win an election for higher and a more higher paid office in Kentucky. Why? Because you clowns starting threads about her.
15-10-2015, 06:31 PM
(15-10-2015 06:24 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 05:32 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Do you not understand how voting works? People would have to vote for her, just because her name is known doesn't mean anything, it's why her name Is known that is the factor and with what she is known for she won't be getting anywhere. Seriously dude, stop.

It's Kentucky.....many people in Kentucky think exactly like her. Sure...she is never going to win a presidential election.....but she is certainly in a better position to win an election for higher and a more higher paid office in Kentucky. Why? Because you clowns starting threads about her.

'Cause the kind of people that back Kim Davis frequent this forum.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-10-2015, 06:34 PM
(15-10-2015 06:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 06:24 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  It's Kentucky.....many people in Kentucky think exactly like her. Sure...she is never going to win a presidential election.....but she is certainly in a better position to win an election for higher and a more higher paid office in Kentucky. Why? Because you clowns starting threads about her.

'Cause the kind of people that back Kim Davis frequent this forum.

We all do, did you not get the memo? How could you not support that sweet woman...

Laugh out load I'm sorry, I just imagine heywood trying to explain his username to a woman.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-10-2015, 06:36 PM
(15-10-2015 06:34 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 06:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  'Cause the kind of people that back Kim Davis frequent this forum.

We all do, did you not get the memo? How could you not support that sweet woman...

Laugh out load I'm sorry, I just imagine heywood trying to explain his username to a woman.

I guess I need to move to Kentucky long enough to cast my vote. Dodgy

15-10-2015, 06:40 PM
(15-10-2015 06:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 06:34 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  We all do, did you not get the memo? How could you not support that sweet woman...

I guess I need to move to Kentucky long enough to cast my vote. Dodgy

Wonder if it is possible to become a resident in two states.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-10-2015, 06:45 PM
(15-10-2015 06:34 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  We all do, did you not get the memo? How could you not support that sweet woman...

I explain it like this

15-10-2015, 06:55 PM
(15-10-2015 05:32 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 05:29 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Must really piss you off to think that she can now run for and win even higher paid offices because of all the name recognition people like you and these threads keep giving her.

Do you not understand how voting works? People would have to vote for her, just because her name is known doesn't mean anything, it's why her name Is known that is the factor and with what she is known for she won't be getting anywhere. Seriously dude, stop.

How do you stop being stupid ?
Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
15-10-2015, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 15-10-2015 07:04 PM by Banjo.)
She's even hated in Australia. The Russians probably like her. Or Putin, I should say.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
15-10-2015, 07:01 PM
(15-10-2015 06:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 05:32 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Do you not understand how voting works? People would have to vote for her, just because her name is known doesn't mean anything, it's why her name Is known that is the factor and with what she is known for she won't be getting anywhere. Seriously dude, stop.

How do you stop being stupid ?
Angel

Can't stop him from being stupid but could stop him from typing anything stupid lol

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post