Did Nagasaki and Hiroshima save the world from a Nuclear War?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2012, 04:35 PM
RE: Did Nagasaki and Hiroshima save the world from a Nuclear War?
(15-03-2012 03:59 PM)Filox Wrote:  I know, I've read it, it is horrible and the USA is horrible as well, but what makes you believe in that part of WW2 history, yet you do not believe that the Germans intended to kill so many people on purpose, it was Typhus mostly, not Germans... What makes you think that this unit is not made up just for making the Japanese look like animals, even worst that Hitler, only for the Asia, not Europe part of the world?!

I finally got you in a logical loop, no escaping this one, my friend.

Hamata, now, get him!

Smile

There is a lot of evidence against the holocaust being true, I have yet to see any evidence against unit 731. It's so strange though, people who have done great and terrible things are released without ever being charged for their crimes, and the innocent are charged with crimes they never committed and executed.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2012, 05:58 PM
(15-03-2012 04:35 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 03:59 PM)Filox Wrote:  I know, I've read it, it is horrible and the USA is horrible as well, but what makes you believe in that part of WW2 history, yet you do not believe that the Germans intended to kill so many people on purpose, it was Typhus mostly, not Germans... What makes you think that this unit is not made up just for making the Japanese look like animals, even worst that Hitler, only for the Asia, not Europe part of the world?!

I finally got you in a logical loop, no escaping this one, my friend.

Hamata, now, get him!

Smile

There is a lot of evidence against the holocaust being true, I have yet to see any evidence against unit 731. It's so strange though, people who have done great and terrible things are released without ever being charged for their crimes, and the innocent are charged with crimes they never committed and executed.

There is also counter evidence against that evidence you've sited across the topic on the Holocaust. It also happens to corroborate with more of the evidence supporting some horrible actions. You've not made any distinction of why you believe some evidence over the other.

Just a minutes worth of research says the United States provided immunity from prosecution to the heads of Unit 731 for the information and results of their data that helped aid study of germs tremendously, and yes, it is disgusting that it was done that way.
15-03-2012, 08:00 PM
(15-03-2012 05:58 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  There is also counter evidence against that evidence you've sited across the topic on the Holocaust. It also happens to corroborate with more of the evidence supporting some horrible actions. You've not made any distinction of why you believe some evidence over the other.

Just a minutes worth of research says the United States provided immunity from prosecution to the heads of Unit 731 for the information and results of their data that helped aid study of germs tremendously, and yes, it is disgusting that it was done that way.

Hey the united states looks the other way from the actions of Unit 731 and the Japanese look the other way from the Atom Bomb. Mutual Interests.