Did Osama Bin Laden have anything to do with september 11, 2001?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2012, 02:38 AM
RE: Did Osama Bin Laden have anything to do with september 11, 2001?
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is his name btw.
The proof is that he was living in Afghanistan working with Al-Qaeda.

There is interviews with him (between Arab TV stations) where he's talking about bombing US targets such as the white house, capital building etc.. etc..

This guy is the real mastermind behind pretty much everything.. Like I said, Bin Laden is just the ATM.
This guy did several bombings and planned assassinations against Clinton and the Pope.
In fact, if his nephew hadn't started a fire by accident in his hotel room in the Philippines the pope (of the day? I'm pretty sure we got a new pope since then?) very likely would have gotten blown the fuck up considering there were plans and bombs to blow him up in the hotel room and the pope was visiting like the following week or something.

Fuck Bin Laden, that guy's a shmuck who couldn't do shit but parade around infront on the cameras and go falcon hunting with his rich friends.
This guy, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, he is the real terrorist.

And in case you're wondering he's locked up in the Bay at the moment.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2012, 03:21 AM
(27-11-2012 02:16 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 02:04 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Why is this not in the conspiracy theory section along with the lizard-people and nazi time traveling?
I know putting down people or ideas that question the government is an american tradition but if you have noticed this isn't a thread that is claiming a conspiracy theory, unless you believe Osama Bin Laden being behind the attacks is a conspiracy theory.

The classsic "conspiracy theory" to put down people that question the government. Classic man, classic.

Do you feel that evidence of Bin Laden being behind 9-11 is not needed?
Considering I am probably more anti-government than just about anyone here (I am a libertarian who would ideally like to have an anarchy though I think its unrealistic) I think your sarcastic statement it ridiculous. You are advocating that there is a government coverup of the responsible parties for 9/11. Last time I checked that falls under conspiracy. This thread may be political, but is more squarely falls into the conspiracy theory section, full stop. Your trying to ride the line of politics to give your post more legitimacy, but you can't. Conspiracies do happen all the time, and I acknowledge that fact, but have the balls to call your thread what it is. Is evidence needed? Sure, and it has been provided. If you have credible evidence to to contrary then share it, but it is still a conspiracy theory.

27-11-2012, 03:23 AM
(27-11-2012 02:24 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Say that again, wouldja? What evidence do you have that there is no evidence of OBL's involvement?
how old are you? What kind of question is "provide evidence that there is no evidence"
27-11-2012, 03:24 AM
Quote:I am a libertarian who would ideally like to have an anarchy

Dark Light, meet Somalia.
Somalia, meet Dark Light.

27-11-2012, 03:24 AM
(27-11-2012 03:21 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 02:16 AM)I and I Wrote:  I know putting down people or ideas that question the government is an american tradition but if you have noticed this isn't a thread that is claiming a conspiracy theory, unless you believe Osama Bin Laden being behind the attacks is a conspiracy theory.

The classsic "conspiracy theory" to put down people that question the government. Classic man, classic.

Do you feel that evidence of Bin Laden being behind 9-11 is not needed?
Considering I am probably more anti-government than just about anyone here (I am a libertarian who would ideally like to have an anarchy though I think its unrealistic) I think your sarcastic statement it ridiculous. You are advocating that there is a government coverup of the responsible parties for 9/11. Last time I checked that falls under conspiracy. This thread may be political, but is more squarely falls into the conspiracy theory section, full stop. Your trying to ride the line of politics to give your post more legitimacy, but you can't. Conspiracies do happen all the time, and I acknowledge that fact, but have the balls to call your thread what it is. Is evidence needed? Sure, and it has been provided. If you have credible evidence to to contrary then share it, but it is still a conspiracy theory.
When was evidence provided for your conspiracy theory that Bin Laden was behind the 9-11 attacks?

When did you first hear of this evidence?
27-11-2012, 03:30 AM
(27-11-2012 03:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:I am a libertarian who would ideally like to have an anarchy

Dark Light, meet Somalia.
Maybe you should stick with quoting the whole statement from now on. I don't wish I lived in Somalia. I would very much like to live in a Volunteerist society, but again, I believe that is unrealistic.

27-11-2012, 03:34 AM
(27-11-2012 03:24 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 03:21 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Considering I am probably more anti-government than just about anyone here (I am a libertarian who would ideally like to have an anarchy though I think its unrealistic) I think your sarcastic statement it ridiculous. You are advocating that there is a government coverup of the responsible parties for 9/11. Last time I checked that falls under conspiracy. This thread may be political, but is more squarely falls into the conspiracy theory section, full stop. Your trying to ride the line of politics to give your post more legitimacy, but you can't. Conspiracies do happen all the time, and I acknowledge that fact, but have the balls to call your thread what it is. Is evidence needed? Sure, and it has been provided. If you have credible evidence to to contrary then share it, but it is still a conspiracy theory.
When was evidence provided for your conspiracy theory that Bin Laden was behind the 9-11 attacks?

Well, you could start with his admission of guilt. Sure that isn't conclusive, but there is plenty more evidence to be had, of course you won't find it if you go out of your way to avoid it. I'm not doing your homework for you either. Try starting with reputable news sources, then apply critical thinking skills, then when you still believe it's false come back and tell me why.

27-11-2012, 03:41 AM
(27-11-2012 03:30 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 03:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Dark Light, meet Somalia.
Maybe you should stick with quoting the whole statement from now on. I don't wish I lived in Somalia. I would very much like to live in a Volunteerist society, but again, I believe that is unrealistic.
Dark Light, meet Amish.
Amish... ehhh no point, no Amish is reading this anyway.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-11-2012, 03:43 AM
(27-11-2012 02:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is his name btw.
The proof is that he was living in Afghanistan working with Al-Qaeda.

There is interviews with him (between Arab TV stations) where he's talking about bombing US targets such as the white house, capital building etc.. etc..

This guy is the real mastermind behind pretty much everything.. Like I said, Bin Laden is just the ATM.
This guy did several bombings and planned assassinations against Clinton and the Pope.
In fact, if his nephew hadn't started a fire by accident in his hotel room in the Philippines the pope (of the day? I'm pretty sure we got a new pope since then?) very likely would have gotten blown the fuck up considering there were plans and bombs to blow him up in the hotel room and the pope was visiting like the following week or something.

Fuck Bin Laden, that guy's a shmuck who couldn't do shit but parade around infront on the cameras and go falcon hunting with his rich friends.
This guy, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, he is the real terrorist.

And in case you're wondering he's locked up in the Bay at the moment.
When did shake shake shake admit to doing all these things? You aren't referring to his confessions under torture are you? Laughat The guy admitted that under torture he makes up stuff. Under torture he also admitted to a bomb plot against a bank that didn't even exist when he was arrested.

anywho, your theory makes you a conspiracy theorist since it means that bin laden wasn't the mastermind.
27-11-2012, 03:44 AM
(27-11-2012 03:34 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 03:24 AM)I and I Wrote:  When was evidence provided for your conspiracy theory that Bin Laden was behind the 9-11 attacks?

Well, you could start with his admission of guilt. Sure that isn't conclusive, but there is plenty more evidence to be had, of course you won't find it if you go out of your way to avoid it. I'm not doing your homework for you either. Try starting with reputable news sources, then apply critical thinking skills, then when you still believe it's false come back and tell me why.
Name a reputable news source to you.