Did Osama Bin Laden have anything to do with september 11, 2001?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2012, 03:48 AM
RE: Did Osama Bin Laden have anything to do with september 11, 2001?
(27-11-2012 03:41 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 03:30 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Maybe you should stick with quoting the whole statement from now on. I don't wish I lived in Somalia. I would very much like to live in a Volunteerist society, but again, I believe that is unrealistic.
Dark Light, meet Amish.
Amish... ehhh no point, no Amish is reading this anyway.
Volunteerist ≠ Religious Dogma, Funny Clothes and Technophobia.

I sometimes want to give you a purple nurple. Now is one of those times.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2012, 03:50 AM
(27-11-2012 03:44 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 03:34 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Well, you could start with his admission of guilt. Sure that isn't conclusive, but there is plenty more evidence to be had, of course you won't find it if you go out of your way to avoid it. I'm not doing your homework for you either. Try starting with reputable news sources, then apply critical thinking skills, then when you still believe it's false come back and tell me why.
Name a reputable news source to you.
I'd be much more interested to know what you consider a reputable news source.

27-11-2012, 03:50 AM
(27-11-2012 03:43 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 02:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is his name btw.
The proof is that he was living in Afghanistan working with Al-Qaeda.

There is interviews with him (between Arab TV stations) where he's talking about bombing US targets such as the white house, capital building etc.. etc..

This guy is the real mastermind behind pretty much everything.. Like I said, Bin Laden is just the ATM.
This guy did several bombings and planned assassinations against Clinton and the Pope.
In fact, if his nephew hadn't started a fire by accident in his hotel room in the Philippines the pope (of the day? I'm pretty sure we got a new pope since then?) very likely would have gotten blown the fuck up considering there were plans and bombs to blow him up in the hotel room and the pope was visiting like the following week or something.

Fuck Bin Laden, that guy's a shmuck who couldn't do shit but parade around infront on the cameras and go falcon hunting with his rich friends.
This guy, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, he is the real terrorist.

And in case you're wondering he's locked up in the Bay at the moment.
When did shake shake shake admit to doing all these things? You aren't referring to his confessions under torture are you? Laughat The guy admitted that under torture he makes up stuff. Under torture he also admitted to a bomb plot against a bank that didn't even exist when he was arrested.

anywho, your theory makes you a conspiracy theorist since it means that bin laden wasn't the mastermind.
He confessed when he wasn't under torture too.

No it doesn't, it's fact.
The 9/11 plans were his idea, his grand plan. This is fact.
Bin Laden had a hand in them in the way of selecting targets and providing people to actually do it etc...
But the overall plan was thought up and planned by this guy and more or less his nephew until he got nabbed.

This guy (well, his nephew and then later him) had been blowing shit up for the better part of a decade while Bin Laden will still a baby (well not really, this was the 90's but you get what I mean).

Bin Laden was certainly a huge reason for the attacks, they couldn't have happened without his help. But to say it was his plan is 90% false.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
27-11-2012, 04:01 AM
(27-11-2012 03:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 03:43 AM)I and I Wrote:  When did shake shake shake admit to doing all these things? You aren't referring to his confessions under torture are you? Laughat The guy admitted that under torture he makes up stuff. Under torture he also admitted to a bomb plot against a bank that didn't even exist when he was arrested.

anywho, your theory makes you a conspiracy theorist since it means that bin laden wasn't the mastermind.
He confessed when he wasn't under torture too.

No it doesn't, it's fact.
The 9/11 plans were his idea, his grand plan. This is fact.
Bin Laden had a hand in them in the way of selecting targets and providing people to actually do it etc...
But the overall plan was thought up and planned by this guy and more or less his nephew until he got nabbed.

This guy (well, his nephew and then later him) had been blowing shit up for the better part of a decade while Bin Laden will still a baby (well not really, this was the 90's but you get what I mean).

Bin Laden was certainly a huge reason for the attacks, they couldn't have happened without his help. But to say it was his plan is 90% false.
And you know what confessions were ore weren't made under torture?

Did shake shake shake implicate bin laden in anything?

Earlier you mentioned that the U.S. was trying to capture Bin Laden under clinton, how do you know this?
27-11-2012, 04:05 AM
(27-11-2012 03:50 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 03:44 AM)I and I Wrote:  Name a reputable news source to you.
I'd be much more interested to know what you consider a reputable news source.
are you going to provide any evidence for bin ladens involvement in 9-11 or not?

if not, then at least tell us where and how your first learned of Bin laden involvement? I am guessing you have no clue because like most myths, people just believe it without remembering a starting point of where they started believing it/first heard of it.
27-11-2012, 04:16 AM
(27-11-2012 04:05 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 03:50 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'd be much more interested to know what you consider a reputable news source.
are you going to provide any evidence for bin ladens involvement in 9-11 or not?

if not, then at least tell us where and how your first learned of Bin laden involvement? I am guessing you have no clue because like most myths, people just believe it without remembering a starting point of where they started believing it/first heard of it.
I already answered your first question and the second question is irrelevant. It neither provides evidence one way or the other and its fallacious to believe that an imperfect memory = myth. I don't remember when I heard of the big bang theory, evolution, or gravity, does that make them myths? I don't remember when I heard of Jonestown, The Manson family, or the Waco incident. This is not evidence that they are false conspiracy theories.

27-11-2012, 05:50 AM
From what I've read and seen there are some doubts raised by the fact that all his statements immediately after were to deny involvement and only much later do we have credible reports that he did claim responsibility.

I don't understand that sequence. But maybe there is a perfectly good reason why that I haven't seen yet.

My thinking is if he was denying involvement because of fear of the repercussions of being seen as guilty, why did he change his tune. And why deny at all his movement wasn't coy about claiming responsibility for any other act of terrorism.

Could he have been a patsy? Possibly, but I have to ask who else had the organisation or apparent motive to harm the United States. I am still convinced on the balance of probabilities Al-Qaeda as an organisation was behind the attacks of 911 and he being its ostensible head bears responsibility in that light.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Knowledge can be given, Understanding must be earned
27-11-2012, 05:55 AM
(27-11-2012 04:16 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 04:05 AM)I and I Wrote:  are you going to provide any evidence for bin ladens involvement in 9-11 or not?

I already answered your first question and the second question is irrelevant. It neither provides evidence one way or the other and its fallacious to believe that an imperfect memory = myth. I don't remember when I heard of the big bang theory, evolution, or gravity, does that make them myths? I don't remember when I heard of Jonestown, The Manson family, or the Waco incident. This is not evidence that they are false conspiracy theories.
how old are you not to know where you first heard of gravity or the big bang? Are you 90 something?

The U.S. was saying Bin Laden was behind the attacks before the towers were down, was this when you heard and believed that they were behind the attacks? If so, what evidence did you see or hear that convinced you?

here is a video of bin laden being blamed before the towers fell. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZza3nNRt98
27-11-2012, 07:38 AM
Osamas "confession" video is fake as fuck. His face is different, his beard is coloured differently. He wears a watch (when he was never seen wearing one before, as its against his religion) and he also uses his right hand to write with when he was left handed (or that might be vice versa)

Other than that.......

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
27-11-2012, 07:50 AM
> I said it was Bin Laden's doings in the first minutes after finding out about the attack.

So did I. It was pretty obvious, really... who else could it have been? I mean, the Irish Republican Army might have had the resources to pull it off (maybe), but their beef was with the United Kingdom, not the United States. North Korea or Syria? Maybe they hate us enough, and maybe they have the ability, but they'd have to be beyond insane to pull an attack like that, knowing what the US response would be. Al Qaeda was really the only suspect, in my opinion.