Did Osama Bin Laden have anything to do with september 11, 2001?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2012, 09:22 PM
This thread is about Bin Laden, not about the events of 9-11

My first question is: does anyone here speak Arab or can translate from Arab?

Second question: was Bin Laden a patsy? a former U.S. asset that the U.S. used to blame for sept 11?

Third question: At what point did you watch or hear of any evidence put forth that Osama Bin Laden, what program was it that you were watching where they provided this evidence, how long after 9-11 was it when they provided this evidence?

Has any of you guys heard of or read the transcripts to the interview of Bin Laden just days after 9-11?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-osama-b...th/5313124
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Question RE: Did Osama Bin Laden have anything to do with september 11, 2001?
I'm interested to know if any trial was prepared, anywhere, to convict said person of the events on 9/11. Just something as simple as evidence of money transfers to the people involved.
26-11-2012, 10:33 PM
I said it was Bin Laden's doings in the first minutes after finding out about the attack. There was no other group that came to mind. Imagine my surprise to learn I was correct.

And still probably am. Girl_nails

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
26-11-2012, 10:55 PM
RE: Did Osama Bin Laden have anything to do with september 11, 2001?
(26-11-2012 10:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I said it was Bin Laden's doings in the first minutes after finding out about the attack. There was no other group that came to mind. Imagine my surprise to learn I was correct.

And you knew it was Bin Laden minutes after the attack how exactly?
27-11-2012, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2012 12:07 AM by earmuffs.)
(26-11-2012 10:55 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(26-11-2012 10:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I said it was Bin Laden's doings in the first minutes after finding out about the attack. There was no other group that came to mind. Imagine my surprise to learn I was correct.

He knows people.

But seriously, there is numerous evidence pointing towards Bin Laden.
Though he wasn't the mastermind, he was a.. facilitator.
The guy that bombed the trade center in the early 90's/late80's (i don't know the dates), his uncle financed that attack as well as an attack on board a Philippine airline (to Japan. Though it was just a practice bomb)..
When that guy got caught or killed or something, his uncle was like "yo Bin', check out my plan".
And Bin was all like "yo sweat dude, let's totally do it".

All the while Bin and friend were planning said attack, the CIA/Army had many chances to kill/capture Bin Laden and in fact at one point in time launched cruise missiles at where they thought he was going to be but failed.
Clinton then green lighted for the CIA to kidnap Bin Laden, but they could never capture him.

Bin Laden was also responsible for attacks on US embassies in Africa.
Bin Laden all the while was flying around the Arab world trying to unite Muslim countries against Merica'.
He also set up shop in Afghanistan and pretty much took the country over.

Anyway, skip forward a few years and Bush got into power. The Bush administration didn't really think of Bin Laden as a huge threat and so not much effort was put in.

Then BAM! 9/11 and shit hit the fan.
War and shit.

OH yeah, and the CIA had the 9/11 attack plans as early as 1996. Now I remember what happened to the trade Center bomber in the 90's. He made a bomb lab in the Philippines in a hotel room. The room caught fire because they fucked up and the cops found the attacks and everything on a laptop he left when he fled.
He then got found and kidnapped by Merica' and flown back to the US. And they found his uncle because he called him..

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
27-11-2012, 12:14 AM
(26-11-2012 10:55 PM)I and I Wrote:  

Because I keep up on who the main players are who will wipe out our nation and start the Great Tribulation. His faction was the only one actively and visibly working against US interests. And his funding was the only one that could pay for this kind of crap.

And no, I don't speak Arabic beyond "Marrhaba" and a few food items like baba ganoush. But my Lebanese friends watched the same video that we all were told was Bin Laden taking credit for te 9-11 tapes. They confirmed that's what he was saying.

So I see little reason to believe OBL was not connected to 9-11

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
27-11-2012, 02:04 AM
Why is this not in the conspiracy theory section along with the lizard-people and nazi time traveling?

27-11-2012, 02:06 AM
(27-11-2012 12:03 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-11-2012 10:55 PM)I and I Wrote:  And you knew it was Bin Laden minutes after the attack how exactly?
He knows people.

But seriously, there is numerous evidence pointing towards Bin Laden.
Though he wasn't the mastermind, he was a.. facilitator.
The guy that bombed the trade center in the early 90's/late80's (i don't know the dates), his uncle financed that attack as well as an attack on board a Philippine airline (to Japan. Though it was just a practice bomb)..
When that guy got caught or killed or something, his uncle was like "yo Bin', check out my plan".
And Bin was all like "yo sweat dude, let's totally do it".

All the while Bin and friend were planning said attack, the CIA/Army had many chances to kill/capture Bin Laden and in fact at one point in time launched cruise missiles at where they thought he was going to be but failed.
Clinton then green lighted for the CIA to kidnap Bin Laden, but they could never capture him.

Bin Laden was also responsible for attacks on US embassies in Africa.
Bin Laden all the while was flying around the Arab world trying to unite Muslim countries against Merica'.
He also set up shop in Afghanistan and pretty much took the country over.

Anyway, skip forward a few years and Bush got into power. The Bush administration didn't really think of Bin Laden as a huge threat and so not much effort was put in.

Then BAM! 9/11 and shit hit the fan.
War and shit.

OH yeah, and the CIA had the 9/11 attack plans as early as 1996. Now I remember what happened to the trade Center bomber in the 90's. He made a bomb lab in the Philippines in a hotel room. The room caught fire because they fucked up and the cops found the attacks and everything on a laptop he left when he fled.
He then got found and kidnapped by Merica' and flown back to the US. And they found his uncle because he called him..
So a dudes uncle calls Bin Laden and tells him about the 9-11 plan, and bin laden agrees to it. Where is the evidence for this?

The U.S. was trying to capture Bin Laden? You do know that the CIA is balls deep in the ISI (Pakistan intelligence services) and Bin Laden was getting treatment in a pakistan hospital a day before 9-11. What evidence do you have that the U.S. was trying to capture him? Was he on a wanted list? When was he put on this wanted list?

The other stuff you mention has no relevance in proving Bin Laden was behind the 9-11 attacks.

And when and how exactly was Bin Laden a leader of Afghanistan? You must be making the common mistake of confusing the Taliban with Alqaeda. Remember Bush asked the Taliban to capture Bin Laden, the Taliban is like yo what about that evidence, then bush is like yo this is america, when we say capture someone, you do it without needing evidence. Drinking Beverage Even the Bush administration didn't provide any evidence, when and how did you come to believe that Bin Laden was responsible for 9-11?
27-11-2012, 02:16 AM
(27-11-2012 02:04 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Why is this not in the conspiracy theory section along with the lizard-people and nazi time traveling?
I know putting down people or ideas that question the government is an american tradition but if you have noticed this isn't a thread that is claiming a conspiracy theory, unless you believe Osama Bin Laden being behind the attacks is a conspiracy theory.

The classsic "conspiracy theory" to put down people that question the government. Classic man, classic.

Do you feel that evidence of Bin Laden being behind 9-11 is not needed?
27-11-2012, 02:24 AM
Say that again, wouldja? What evidence do you have that there is no evidence of OBL's involvement?