Did Osama Bin Laden have anything to do with september 11, 2001?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2012, 02:38 AM
RE: Did Osama Bin Laden have anything to do with september 11, 2001?
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is his name btw.
The proof is that he was living in Afghanistan working with Al-Qaeda.

There is interviews with him (between Arab TV stations) where he's talking about bombing US targets such as the white house, capital building etc.. etc..

This guy is the real mastermind behind pretty much everything.. Like I said, Bin Laden is just the ATM.
This guy did several bombings and planned assassinations against Clinton and the Pope.
In fact, if his nephew hadn't started a fire by accident in his hotel room in the Philippines the pope (of the day? I'm pretty sure we got a new pope since then?) very likely would have gotten blown the fuck up considering there were plans and bombs to blow him up in the hotel room and the pope was visiting like the following week or something.

Fuck Bin Laden, that guy's a shmuck who couldn't do shit but parade around infront on the cameras and go falcon hunting with his rich friends.
This guy, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, he is the real terrorist.

And in case you're wondering he's locked up in the Bay at the moment.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Osama Bin Laden have anything to do with september 11, 2001? - earmuffs - 27-11-2012 02:38 AM