Did Osama Bin Laden have anything to do with september 11, 2001?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2012, 08:15 AM
RE: Did Osama Bin Laden have anything to do with september 11, 2001?
Bemore, maybe its because the FBI has no business in dealing with foreign operations? Consider You have to remember that prior to the 9/11 terrorist attacks, the FBI, CIA, and NSA shared very little information with each other.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2012, 08:24 AM
(27-11-2012 08:15 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Bemore, maybe its because the FBI has no business in dealing with foreign operations? Consider You have to remember that prior to the 9/11 terrorist attacks, the FBI, CIA, and NSA shared very little information with each other.
I agree, however in their listing they mention the Embassy bombings which were on foreign soil. Something I will defo have to have a look into..... thanks for bringing that up Thumbsup

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
27-11-2012, 09:48 AM
(27-11-2012 08:24 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 08:15 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Bemore, maybe its because the FBI has no business in dealing with foreign operations? Consider You have to remember that prior to the 9/11 terrorist attacks, the FBI, CIA, and NSA shared very little information with each other.
I agree, however in their listing they mention the Embassy bombings which were on foreign soil. Something I will defo have to have a look into..... thanks for bringing that up Thumbsup
Embassy grounds are considered U.S soil.

Poonjab
27-11-2012, 09:55 AM
(27-11-2012 09:48 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Embassy grounds are considered U.S soil.
That's actually a myth.

"Contrary to popular belief, diplomatic missions do not enjoy full extraterritorial status and are not sovereign territory of the represented state.[5][6]
Rather, the premises of diplomatic missions remain under the
jurisdiction of the host state while being afforded special privileges
(such as immunity from most local laws) by the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations. Diplomats themselves still retain full diplomatic immunity,
and (as an adherent to the Vienna Convention) the host country may not
enter the premises of the mission without permission of the represented
country. The term "extraterritoriality" is often applied to diplomatic
missions, but only in this broader sense."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diplomatic_mission
27-11-2012, 10:04 AM
I stand corrected. However, I note that the article does not go into a full description about what it means by "full extraterritoriality". I would not be surprised if, in several country's agreements, that the FBI are allowed to work on embassy grounds. I know for a fact that they are in Turkey, since I have been to that embassy.

Poonjab
28-11-2012, 12:25 AM
Still no evidence of Bin Ladens involvement in 9-11?

let me guess, you guys have so much evidence you can't decide what to post first..... Drinking Beverage
28-11-2012, 12:37 AM
(28-11-2012 12:25 AM)I and I Wrote:  Still no evidence of Bin Ladens involvement in 9-11?

let me guess, you guys have so much evidence you can't decide what to post first..... Drinking Beverage

I and I ..... going to ask you something...

Are you having trouble sleeping at night? Does it really pain your mind to know the truth behind Bin Laden? Why do you care? It's it really going to change your life knowing what really happened? I mean .. maybe Bin Laden heard about the attacks and jerked off.. Is that a detail we all really wanna know about?

Personally ... I feel that the world is a pretty fucked up place with alot of nasty people.. world wide from all nations no matter what. But really ... beating yourself up over Bin Laden is not going to do him any good.. the man is dead. for the 20th time over the past 11 years... maybe he'll stay dead this time around .

Why spin our wheels about somthing that happened 11 years ago hrmm? Not getting us anywhere and it's not going to change a damn thing. Just move along please...

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
28-11-2012, 12:42 AM
(28-11-2012 12:37 AM)ddrew Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 12:25 AM)I and I Wrote:  Still no evidence of Bin Ladens involvement in 9-11?

I and I ..... going to ask you something...

Are you having trouble sleeping at night? Does it really pain your mind to know the truth behind Bin Laden? Why do you care? It's it really going to change your life knowing what really happened? I mean .. maybe Bin Laden heard about the attacks and jerked off.. Is that a detail we all really wanna know about?

Personally ... I feel that the world is a pretty fucked up place with alot of nasty people.. world wide from all nations no matter what. But really ... beating yourself up over Bin Laden is not going to do him any good.. the man is dead. for the 20th time over the past 11 years... maybe he'll stay dead this time around .

Why spin our wheels about somthing that happened 11 years ago hrmm? Not getting us anywhere and it's not going to change a damn thing. Just move along please...
It's more of a display of the stupidity of people on this forum in how they believe something yet have no clue why they believe it. Apparently people here believe Bin Laden was behind 9-11 even thought they have never seen any evidence of bin laden being behind 9-11. This belief not based on facts is more like a religious approach to belief.
28-11-2012, 12:48 AM
(28-11-2012 12:42 AM)I and I Wrote:  It's more of a display of the stupidity of people on this forum in how they believe something yet have no clue why they believe it. Apparently people here believe Bin Laden was behind 9-11 even thought they have never seen any evidence of bin laden being behind 9-11. This belief not based on facts is more like a religious approach to belief.

well that is a good point when it comes to religion ...
I for one did not state what I believed myself..

Far as I'm concerned the men that hijacked those planes and flew them into the buildings where directly responsible..

But when it comes to masterminds.. and funders.. and yada yada .. wasnt' about to spin my wheels over it..

(edit) not everyone on these forums are stupid either.. perhaps just misinformed.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
28-11-2012, 01:18 AM
(28-11-2012 12:42 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 12:37 AM)ddrew Wrote:  I and I ..... going to ask you something...

It's more of a display of the stupidity of people on this forum in how they believe something yet have no clue why they believe it. Apparently people here believe Bin Laden was behind 9-11 even thought they have never seen any evidence of bin laden being behind 9-11. This belief not based on facts is more like a religious approach to belief.
sigh.

Nobody is giving you evidence because this has been done to death and is old.

Our evidence includes numerous testimonials/interviews from people like Bin Laden himself and the other real terrorist as well as securities of state, head of the CSI etc... which we have all seen through numerous documentaries.
There is also files and other shit.

Nobody is linking you to any of this because google is a thing now.

And thus it is not on us because we have our evidence, all you have is your word and numerous individuals involved testimonies/interviews as well as documentation etc.. quite frankly trumps the shit out your meaningless word.

The onus is not on us, we've given our evidence, it's out there, it's fucking everywhere, again google is a thing.

It's on YOU.

We've proved Bin Laden is related, it is now on you to prove otherwise.

And again, because I have little faith in your reading comprehension and memory, nobody is giving it to you because google is a thing. Oh, and so is youtube.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post