Did Rachel Corrie die in vane

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2013, 03:48 PM
Did Rachel Corrie die in vane
(21-03-2013 12:33 PM)Julius Wrote:  
(20-03-2013 03:53 PM)I and I Wrote:  Why should the Palestinians recognize Israel? What makes you think the Palestinians are protesting the existence of Israel? What if........they are protesting Israel because they are forced to live in an apartheid system and are constantly being threatened and attacked by Israel.

How many Israelis recognize Palestine as a separate state? Oh yeah FUCKING ZERO, again why the fuck should Palestinians recognize Israel? Are you one of those pro-Jewish atheists?
Once the Palestinians give up the dream that they will destroy Israel, then their case to the US and the UN becomes more legitimate and it becomes more difficult for Israel to take land from them. Otherwise, the Palestinians will continue to be LOOOOOOOOOSERES!

BTW, Clinton negotiated with the Israelis and got them to concede to Palestine most all the land to the 1967 borders - Yasser Arafat could have had a real Palestinian State. But no....Arafat declared the Infitadah and now Palestine is being Dog Fucked on a daily basis.

No one - and I mean no one - can snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory like the Palestinians.

Do you remember the First Gulf War when the Palestinians decided to side with Saddam Hussein and started protesting across the Middle East? Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Libya and all the other Arab countries kicked out their Palestinian Workers as a result. Palestine lost a lot of Arab support. LOOOOOOOSERS - the Palestinians are LOOOOOOOOOSERS.

Do you remember on 9/11 how the Palestinians cheered Osama Bin Laden after the World Trade Centers were destroyed? Palestine not only lost America's sympathy, but they hit a new low in the Arab world, too. LOOOOOOSERS - the Palestinians are LOOOOOOOSERS!

You go have sympathy for these Palestinian Losers if you will. I will not. I will recognize the Palestinians right to exist and to have a state and that's it. As far as the Palestinians getting that Big Israeli Dick out of their ass - well...that's their problem. I don't care.

You mean Palestinians cheered for Hussein and ciaosama? Big fucking deal, the west loved Hussein and Osama when they were their puppets for fighting leftists.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: Did Rachel Corrie die in vane
(21-03-2013 03:48 PM)I and I Wrote:  You mean Palestinians cheered for Hussein and ciaosama? Big fucking deal, the west loved Hussein and Osama when they were their puppets for fighting leftists.
Get all indignant and self-righteous. Hell...go to Israel and put your ass under a bulldozer like Rachel. I won't matter because the Palestinians will find a way to blow it - they always do. Every time the Palestinians have had statehood within their grasp they have blown it. They blew it in the 1940's when they couldn't destroy Israel with the backing of the Armies of seven Arab states, they blew it with the Camp David Meeting with Clinton when they said "No" and went to war with Israel, they blew it when they split the governments of Gaza and the West Bank and disunified their so-called state.

Somebody ought to make a line of "Training Dildos" with a Star of David painted on them so young Palestinians can practice at "Blowing it" - just like they blow everything else.
23-03-2013, 10:09 PM
A quick internet search reminds one that it is not Israel as a separate state it is Israel as a jewish state that Palestinians object to. Accepting that would abandon all the Palestinians left in Israel and all those made refugees by the 1948 and later wars.

One should try to understand the subtleties of things not just the gross.
23-03-2013, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2013 10:32 PM by Julius.)
(23-03-2013 10:09 PM)JAH Wrote:  A quick internet search reminds one that it is not Israel as a separate state it is Israel as a jewish state that Palestinians object to. Accepting that would abandon all the Palestinians left in Israel and all those made refugees by the 1948 and later wars.

One should try to understand the subtleties of things not just the gross.
I too object to Israel being a "Jewish State" - or any nation founded on a religion. With that aside, what is the issue?

Well...Palestinians have no problem with a religious state evidenced by Article 4 of their covenant (http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Constituti...oduction):
ARTICLE 4

1. Islam is the official religion in Palestine. Respect and sanctity of all other heavenly religions shall be maintained.
  2. The principles of Islamic Shari’a shall be the main source of legislation.
Yeow! What a suck-ass place to live that would be for Jews, Christians and Atheists!

Anyways...the issue isn't religion...but WHAT RELIGION. The Palestinians are mad because Islam don't rule the day. Too Bad.

The sooner that the Palestinians have realized that they have lost and should seek peace then the better for them. And as far as them getting a state...whatever...I've said it would be nice, but as I am reminded that it would be an Islamic Sharia Hellhole, then I could really care less.

I am not hard-hearted for I realize that innocent people are suffering. However, I figure the Israeli-Palestine area is nothing but one big-ass, open-air, insane asylum and I don't want to see our country get dragged down into that muck. There comes a time where we have got to realize that no matter how good our intentions, trying to help won't solve anything and we'll just end up getting hurt as a result.