Did Santorum almost call Obama the N word?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2012, 03:16 PM
RE: Did Santorum almost call Obama the N word?
he was obviously trying to say government neanderthal. its obvious isnt it. sanscrotum is one of the most smartest peoples in thas elections. Th guy is against condoms. he gets my vote right there.

check out this video. its much better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfHvCZCfWQI
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2012, 04:33 PM
You know they all think it, so it wouldn't shock me in the least.
30-03-2012, 07:27 PM
I'm so sorry but am I the only one that sit here rolling in tears after seeing this video..... Laughat

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-04-2012, 06:03 PM
As much I have loved watching the rhetoric and comedic backlash from this clip, I don’t think there was any malice or intent to say the word in question. I honestly see this as Rick just getting tongue-tied

Besides there is a long list of things we can actually call him out on, why settle with the thinly implied stuff. The man is (or was) a comedic gold mine.

"Gary, it's burning, what we gonna do"
-Bill Bailey
05-04-2012, 06:14 PM
(30-03-2012 12:02 PM)kineo Wrote:  I was talking about this with my wife this morning, and I couldn't think of a single possible word he might have been reaching for that would have made sense, other than the N word.

From the YouTube comments, though..

Quote:Possible things Santorum could have almost said:
Niggard - noun - A stingy or ungenerous person. (That Makes sense..)
Nigella - any plant of the genus Nigella (Ooo, this one is creative, Santorum)
Nigrescence - tending toward black; blackish. (You're gettin' there..)
Niggle - to work ineffectively; trifle: to niggle with an uninteresting task. (Totally possible)
Niggly - a slight feeling as of misgiving, uncertainty, etc..
See, Santorum wasn't about to say nigger... Wait, no he totally was...

I seriously doubt that he would have reached for any of those words. Who uses those words? I've never heard them. I have a hard time believing that they are in his vocabulary. But, if he was going to say the word, then he should have committed... full stop halfway through the word would have been far more damaging than trying to explain that the word he used might have sounded similar to the N word, but it was a different word.

I got the feeling that he was thinking he needs to make sure he doesn't use the N word, and so it was on his mind.
He might have been about to say "nothing" or "nobody" or "know-nothing" or something.

P.S. This is not a defense of this cretinous bigot.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
06-04-2012, 07:08 PM
No doubt, it was definitely on it's way out before he caught it. The real question is why should anyone be surprised. This is Ricky Santorum we're talking about.
The cynical part of me thinks that he knew exactly what he was doing and got exactly the result he wanted. Outrage from most sensible people, but bonus points from that lovely portion of his constituency that's into that stuff. And he's able to give those folks a little red meat, a wink, a nod and send the message: Don't let the sweater vest phool ya. I AM Billy Bad-ass.
Such a dolt . . .
[+] 2 users Like zeemo's post
07-04-2012, 12:36 PM
santorum was going to say it...its the only thing that makes sense and he has not stepped up to explain what he was going to say as he is well aware of the firestorm he has caused over it right now.

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
09-04-2012, 06:48 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2012 06:51 AM by Luminon.)
I think the party to win American elections should be named as All American Awesome Alliteration Alliance. It has almost everything that Americans love, awesomeness, patriotism, and alliterations.

But it is little known that Mr Santorum actually helped the progress of science during his recent participation in a neurological study for Princeton University.

[Image: politicalmind_blk_il_258.jpg]

After a groundbreaking two-year study, scientists at the Princeton Neuroscience Institute announced today that they have made critical breakthroughs in understanding the political mind. In addition to the four major lobes of a normal brain, researchers found that many politicians have a fifth lobe, comprised of a mysterious "brown matter." "This 'bullshitallal lobe,' as we call it, enables many ofthe cognitive skills vital to a politician, including doublespeak, flipflopping, pussyfooting, fear mongering, blathering, brownnosing,bootlicking, shit slinging, and the ability to portray oneself as 'bluecollar' despite owning a 500-foot yacht with a built-in squash court andhelipad" said Dr. Steven Henkley, who directed the study. The study also revealed that there is an entire section of the political mind dedicated to finding ways of bringing "my relationship with God" into conversation.

Source: Princeton Neuroscience Institute
09-04-2012, 09:10 AM
I had to watch it on several vids to believe it. Why are these people allowed to speak in public. You can see they can't dress themselves.
[+] 1 user Likes justmetoo's post
09-04-2012, 10:26 AM
on the way out? Hell he said NIG. thats half the word. he was going to say nigger but caught himself halfway. between BLAH people and government NIG people...
[+] 1 user Likes satan69's post