Did Snape sacrifice himself for our sins ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2014, 10:32 AM
Did Snape sacrifice himself for our sins ?
If millions upon millions believed it, It must be true.

Or maybe ignorant people are just as gullible as the smart ones. If you spin a narrative every week telling people the same lie, it's gets reinforced as truth.

Condition enough people that Snape is based on some magician from the 3rd century BC who bravely gave his life in a fantastic world altering spell that removed sin from the world but cost him his life and they will believe it. Some will.

You can literally make up anything and some people will buy it, hook, line and sinker.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Rahn127's post
03-11-2014, 10:36 AM
RE: Did Snape sacrifice himself for our sins ?
Snape sacrificed himself to save his true love's only son from an evil wizard and defeat the dark magic. Alexander the Great could not perform even simple spells. Thus, Potter.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
03-11-2014, 10:38 AM
I don't know why he had to be such a bastard to Harry Potter. I suppose the same could be said for God if he existed.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
03-11-2014, 10:54 AM
(03-11-2014 10:38 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I don't know why he had to be such a bastard to Harry Potter. I suppose the same could be said for God if he existed.

Tough love. He loved Harry.
I have a friend, (a girl) who thinks Snape is sexy. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
03-11-2014, 11:01 AM
(03-11-2014 10:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I have a friend, (a girl) who thinks Snape is sexy. Weeping

Well there is something delightfully evil about him.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
03-11-2014, 11:10 AM
(03-11-2014 11:01 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 10:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I have a friend, (a girl) who thinks Snape is sexy. Weeping

Well there is something delightfully evil about him.

You're not alone in thinking that:

Hate the belief, love the believer.
03-11-2014, 11:11 AM
Can somebody please post the Family Guy Alan Rickman answering machine clip?
03-11-2014, 11:14 AM
(03-11-2014 11:11 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Can somebody please post the Family Guy Alan Rickman answering machine clip?

[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
03-11-2014, 11:58 AM
*swoon* I love Snape so much Heart
[Image: pilVC.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
03-11-2014, 11:59 AM
(03-11-2014 10:32 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  If millions upon millions believed it, It must be true.

Of course it's true. Take a look at all of the contemporary evidence.

It's within one decade of the events, and there are millions of existing manuscripts of the events described. Now, take the New Testament. All we have from the first century are scraps and partials. You have to go nearly a century out before you start getting whole manuscripts.

Historicity of Snape > historicity of Jesus.