Did a UFO fly into Mexico's Popocatepetl volcano?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: Did a UFO fly into Mexico's Popocatepetl volcano?
Lots of woo woo over there.
I was in Sedona once, and my brother took us to see the famous "vortex". This lady next to us said
"Ooooh, can't you just feel it". We said "nah, not really". We got the evil eye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFyi8U9pIyQ

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2012, 08:52 PM
Logically speaking wouldn't this be the worlds most inept UFO? Choosing a volcano to fly into?

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
05-11-2012, 09:11 PM
Well, several days before, a Strange cigar-shaped UFOs appear over southern U.S. (Kentucky):

[Image: cylinder_ufo_ky-300x267.jpg]

Some US experiment? a new weapon being tested? who knows.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2012, 09:46 PM
(05-11-2012 09:11 PM)KVron Wrote:  Well, several days before, a Strange cigar-shaped UFOs appear over southern U.S. (Kentucky):

It's called a weather balloon.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
05-11-2012, 09:54 PM
(05-11-2012 08:37 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Lots of woo woo over there.
I was in Sedona once, and my brother took us to see the famous "vortex". This lady next to us said
"Ooooh, can't you just feel it". We said "nah, not really". We got the evil eye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFyi8U9pIyQ

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

I don't want to live on this planet any more.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
05-11-2012, 09:56 PM
(05-11-2012 09:11 PM)KVron Wrote:  Well, several days before, a Strange cigar-shaped UFOs appear over southern U.S. (Kentucky):

Identified.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
06-11-2012, 12:30 AM
Boo Chas! The article you linked to didn't even positively identify it. They listed a few possibilities, with a focus on one that didn't seem to match. You didn't read it did you? Lazy old son of a gun! It is still a UFO!

I am lamenting not having a good way to express an insane laugh via simulated written characters right now.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
06-11-2012, 07:54 AM
(06-11-2012 12:30 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Boo Chas! The article you linked to didn't even positively identify it. They listed a few possibilities, with a focus on one that didn't seem to match. You didn't read it did you? Lazy old son of a gun! It is still a UFO!

I am lamenting not having a good way to express an insane laugh via simulated written characters right now.
Fuck you, of course I read it. It provides a rational explanation of the sighting. The volcano story is still bullshit.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
06-11-2012, 08:20 AM
Folks, the answer is staring you dead in the face and you're all too stupid to realize it.

The Legion Of Doom has its headquarters inside the volcano. Recently, they completed a death-ray device and decided to test it by shooting it at a passing airplane. However, the Legion Of Doom is affiliated with the Illuminati, which controls the media, so when this footage was captured, it was doctored so that it plays in reverse - making it look like just another crazy UFO sighting instead of what it ACTUALLY is.

There's treachery afoot, and you all bought in to the coverup. Well done.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
06-11-2012, 09:51 AM
(06-11-2012 07:54 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-11-2012 12:30 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Boo Chas! The article you linked to didn't even positively identify it. They listed a few possibilities, with a focus on one that didn't seem to match. You didn't read it did you? Lazy old son of a gun! It is still a UFO!

Fuck you, of course I read it. It provides a rational explanation of the sighting. The volcano story is still bullshit.
It certainly doesn't positively identify though, which is what you claimed when you named the link "Identified". That has two implications: A) It is still a UFO, UNidentified flying object (though it is most likely of terrestrial origin) and B) You are a son of a gun! Volcano? I didn't even mention it that post. Take your pills, Chas. Also, did you read my last sentence? Wink