Did a UFO fly into Mexico's Popocatepetl volcano?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2012, 03:21 PM
RE: Did a UFO fly into Mexico's Popocatepetl volcano?
(06-11-2012 03:10 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I'm guessing he believes in a constantly repeating event.
I have not ruled out that possibility, though I don't have enough information to say that is what I believe.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2012, 03:27 PM
Ahh, I was just guessing as I've read a bit about that hypothesis.

To be clear I wasn't mocking the idea in any way. I also lack the evidence to make a solid conclusion one way or another.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2012, 04:45 PM
So a ufo FINALLY crash lands on earth, and what-ya-know, it JUST HAPPENS to land in a place we can't RECOVER IT! Come on! Volcanoe craters probably take us about 0.00000000000001% of the earths surface, but the ufo JUST HAPPENS to land in such a small space!
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
06-11-2012, 05:00 PM
That there is a giant Vodka brewery. no ufo's involved.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
06-11-2012, 06:05 PM
(06-11-2012 03:27 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Ahh, I was just guessing as I've read a bit about that hypothesis.

To be clear I wasn't mocking the idea in any way. I also lack the evidence to make a solid conclusion one way or another.
Of course, their are hypothesis abound, and we we likely never know the truth. We may get closer to the truth, but there are some things which will never be solved. I'm glad that's the way it is, there is always mystery, there is always something for us to figure out, a challenge. Oh, and I didn't think your were mocking me. At any rate I hope the idea that our universe will just slowly fizzle until everything is dark and nothing exiting ever happens again is wrong. I choose to believe something kick-starts the wander of the universe again, whether it's a cyclical big bang, or universes colliding, anything that seems possible. Those ideas certainly have as much validity as anything else hypothesized so far anyway. If it happened before, it only makes sense that it will eventually happen again; to me anyway.

07-11-2012, 08:16 PM
If it's any kind of actual object at all, and not photoshopped, then it's a ufo for sure. But i know that one doesn't belong to ET because he's living in my closet with the evil monkey.

How can anyone become an atheist when we were all born with no religious beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were ...
BORN THIS WAY
08-11-2012, 06:52 AM
I suppose a little bit more information could be gleamed by what the guy says in the video (which obv I cant understand) It also depends on who actually filmed it, if there was any other eye witnesses to it etc etc.

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
08-11-2012, 08:13 AM
(08-11-2012 06:52 AM)bemore Wrote:  I suppose a little bit more information could be gleamed by what the guy says in the video (which obv I cant understand) It also depends on who actually filmed it, if there was any other eye witnesses to it etc etc.
No, no, and no. Just look at the video. An enormous object at high speed passes through a cloud of ash and smoke and has absolutely no effect on it. Really? Obvious photoshop.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
08-11-2012, 08:20 AM
Did a UFO fly into Mexico's Popocatepetl volcano?
(08-11-2012 08:13 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-11-2012 06:52 AM)bemore Wrote:  I suppose a little bit more information could be gleamed by what the guy says in the video (which obv I cant understand) It also depends on who actually filmed it, if there was any other eye witnesses to it etc etc.
No, no, and no. Just look at the video. An enormous object at high speed passes through a cloud of ash and smoke and has absolutely no effect on it. Really? Obvious photoshop.

Not if it's a trans-dimensional craft. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
08-11-2012, 10:21 AM
(08-11-2012 08:20 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(08-11-2012 08:13 AM)Chas Wrote:  No, no, and no. Just look at the video. An enormous object at high speed passes through a cloud of ash and smoke and has absolutely no effect on it. Really? Obvious photoshop.

Not if it's a trans-dimensional craft. Drinking Beverage
So it is transparent to matter, but opaque to EM... yeah, I can see this discussion is moving forward. Dodgy

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Roswell, New Mexico -What really happened? Grassy Knoll 5 905 05-02-2012 06:08 PM
Last Post: Grassy Knoll