Did a UFO fly into Mexico's Popocatepetl volcano?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2012, 10:35 AM
(08-11-2012 10:21 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(08-11-2012 08:20 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Not if it's a trans-dimensional craft. Drinking Beverage
So it is transparent to matter, but opaque to EM... yeah, I can see this discussion is moving forward. Dodgy

Well the other option is it probably came from Uranus. Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2012, 10:37 AM
RE: Did a UFO fly into Mexico's Popocatepetl volcano?
(08-11-2012 10:35 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(08-11-2012 10:21 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  So it is transparent to matter, but opaque to EM... yeah, I can see this discussion is moving forward. Dodgy

Well the other option is it probably came from Uranus. Tongue
The volcano would've exploded. Tongue

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2012, 10:39 AM
(08-11-2012 10:37 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(08-11-2012 10:35 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Well the other option is it probably came from Uranus. Tongue
The volcano would've exploded. Tongue

You make a good argument. I'm convinced it was photoshopped...

or Chemtrails.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
08-11-2012, 02:13 PM
(06-11-2012 06:05 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(06-11-2012 03:27 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Ahh, I was just guessing as I've read a bit about that hypothesis.

To be clear I wasn't mocking the idea in any way. I also lack the evidence to make a solid conclusion one way or another.
Of course, their are hypothesis abound, and we we likely never know the truth. We may get closer to the truth, but there are some things which will never be solved. I'm glad that's the way it is, there is always mystery, there is always something for us to figure out, a challenge. Oh, and I didn't think your were mocking me. At any rate I hope the idea that our universe will just slowly fizzle until everything is dark and nothing exiting ever happens again is wrong. I choose to believe something kick-starts the wander of the universe again, whether it's a cyclical big bang, or universes colliding, anything that seems possible. Those ideas certainly have as much validity as anything else hypothesized so far anyway. If it happened before, it only makes sense that it will eventually happen again; to me anyway.
If we discover how the universe starts, whether or not it is cyclical, and what vagina looks like, there will be another frontier we will explore. I think it is a little arrogant to say once we figure out the origin and ultimate end of our universe that we will know everything there is to know. I am confident that we will know. We have only been able to explore the laws of the universe for a few hundred years. In that time we have discovered the particle that gives all matter its mass. Give us a little credit.

Universes colliding is not a logical belief because there is nothing to constitute other universes' existence. Big Crunch can be ruled out for now. It is much more likely, with current information, to say that either entropy in the next 30 billion years or a "Big Rip" in the next 13 billion will occur. A cyclical universe is a nice thought, but definitely not a probability.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
08-11-2012, 02:16 PM
(05-11-2012 09:11 PM)KVron Wrote:  Well, several days before, a Strange cigar-shaped UFOs appear over southern U.S. (Kentucky):

[Image: cylinder_ufo_ky-300x267.jpg]

Some US experiment? a new weapon being tested? who knows.
Looks like a paper clip on blue construction paper that was filmed with a shaky camera.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
12-11-2012, 12:20 AM
Let's just say for the sake of argument that a ufo did enter the volcano. If it happened then it would make sense that they have a base there run on the heat from the volcano. I doubt that it was a ufo though. It could have been a shooting star going over it and getting bounced back out by our atmosphere. To the side of the volcano the camera was seeing, it looked like it went in. That would be why there was no effect on the smoke.
12-11-2012, 08:13 AM
(12-11-2012 12:20 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Let's just say for the sake of argument that a ufo did enter the volcano. If it happened then it would make sense that they have a base there run on the heat from the volcano. I doubt that it was a ufo though. It could have been a shooting star going over it and getting bounced back out by our atmosphere. To the side of the volcano the camera was seeing, it looked like it went in. That would be why there was no effect on the smoke.
That doesn't look anything like a meteor track. Not even close.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-11-2012, 01:25 PM
(08-11-2012 02:13 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(06-11-2012 06:05 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Of course, their are hypothesis abound, and we we likely never know the truth. We may get closer to the truth, but there are some things which will never be solved. I'm glad that's the way it is, there is always mystery, there is always something for us to figure out, a challenge. Oh, and I didn't think your were mocking me. At any rate I hope the idea that our universe will just slowly fizzle until everything is dark and nothing exiting ever happens again is wrong. I choose to believe something kick-starts the wander of the universe again, whether it's a cyclical big bang, or universes colliding, anything that seems possible. Those ideas certainly have as much validity as anything else hypothesized so far anyway. If it happened before, it only makes sense that it will eventually happen again; to me anyway.
If we discover how the universe starts, whether or not it is cyclical, and what vagina looks like, there will be another frontier we will explore. I think it is a little arrogant to say once we figure out the origin and ultimate end of our universe that we will know everything there is to know. I am confident that we will know. We have only been able to explore the laws of the universe for a few hundred years. In that time we have discovered the particle that gives all matter its mass. Give us a little credit.

Universes colliding is not a logical belief because there is nothing to constitute other universes' existence. Big Crunch can be ruled out for now. It is much more likely, with current information, to say that either entropy in the next 30 billion years or a "Big Rip" in the next 13 billion will occur. A cyclical universe is a nice thought, but definitely not a probability.
I think it is arrogant to rule out any of the possibilities which you have. We simple don't have enough information yet. We've certainly had more than a few hundred years, we've had well over a hundred thousand. We've only made big strides in the last few hundred years. Whatever you believe it is safe to say we do not yet know enough to rule out a multiverse. Hell, many of our top scientists that know much more than either of us are convinced that there is a multiverse, there is even evidence that points to that possibility.

If you look at the 'picture' of our universe there is matter which is spread very unevenly, suggesting that gravity from a separate universe may be tugging on ours. It is far from making that possibility factual, but there is evidence. As far as a cyclical universe, may be you are right, but just as important, you may be wrong. We simply do not know.