Did "adam" have nipples and if so why?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2014, 10:53 AM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2014 02:47 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
Did "adam" have nipples and if so why?
Lets play along with the creation myth for a second...did adam have nipples? Why would he? What possible purpose would nipples have been for "god's" made in his image creation? As the fable goes, god burped into some dirt and VOILA! man....so did he have nipples? Did he have a penis and testicles? if so why? If not then when did these things "evolve"? "god" didn't make woman until later as a companion for the lonely man. Consider

When did belly buttons evolve?

Laugh out load

Yeah, I am THAT bored at work Weeping

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
28-08-2014, 11:08 AM
RE: Did "adam" have nipples and if so why?
God gave man nipples so he had something to play with in his down time. Remember, there was no internet, television, iPods, and most of them Israelites couldn't even fucking read. What else did they have to do in their spare time but flick at their nipples?

Also, the temptation of the gay agenda, obviously.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
28-08-2014, 11:13 AM
Because when man made god make adam they had nipples so they gave their creation's creation nipples.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
28-08-2014, 11:14 AM
(28-08-2014 11:08 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  God gave man nipples so he had something to play with in his down time. Remember, there was no internet, television, iPods, and most of them Israelites couldn't even fucking read. What else did they have to do in their spare time but flick at their nipples?

buahahahahahahahaha thanks I really needed that, my boss and my bosses boss are both gone for the day so I am wearing all three hats, death by powerpoint, meetings, emails and phonecalls...thank goodness for TTA to keep me sane.

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
28-08-2014, 11:17 AM
(28-08-2014 11:13 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Because when man made god make adam they had nipples so they gave their creation's creation nipples.

that's my assertion as well of course Tongue

28-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Because god made him in his image and god was hung and had a belly button and nipples. Nothing comes from nothing and where would god have come from? My guess is some of the Greek gods and goddesses. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
28-08-2014, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2014 11:33 AM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(28-08-2014 11:14 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(28-08-2014 11:08 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  God gave man nipples so he had something to play with in his down time. Remember, there was no internet, television, iPods, and most of them Israelites couldn't even fucking read. What else did they have to do in their spare time but flick at their nipples?

buahahahahahahahaha thanks I really needed that, my boss and my bosses boss are both gone for the day so I am wearing all three hats, death by powerpoint, meetings, emails and phonecalls...thank goodness for TTA to keep me sane.

At least you have your nipples for company. Your nipples are always there for you. Smile

28-08-2014, 11:26 AM
(28-08-2014 11:24 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(28-08-2014 11:14 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  buahahahahahahahaha thanks I really needed that, my boss and my bosses boss are both gone for the day so I am wearing all three hats, death by powerpoint, meetings, emails and phonecalls...thank goodness for TTA to keep me sane.

At least you had your nipples for company. Your nipples are always there for you. Smile

flick flick...uhoh, my tight tshirt stretched across my godly pecs looks like I have the high beams on now...and I have a meeting with the Commanding officer in 30 mins *rubs frantically* uhoh that made it worse...damn you god!

[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
28-08-2014, 11:28 AM
(28-08-2014 11:24 AM)Dom Wrote:  Because god made him in his image and god was hung and had a belly button and nipples. Nothing comes from nothing and where would god have come from? My guess is some of the Greek gods and goddesses. Tongue

hung like? a field mouse or a stallion? ew don't answer that Laugh out load

28-08-2014, 11:32 AM
(28-08-2014 11:28 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(28-08-2014 11:24 AM)Dom Wrote:  Because god made him in his image and god was hung and had a belly button and nipples. Nothing comes from nothing and where would god have come from? My guess is some of the Greek gods and goddesses. Tongue

hung like? a field mouse or a stallion? ew don't answer that Laugh out load

Like a convict left hanging in a tree, his body rotting and putrescent under the sun's blaze.