Did the Jesus part ruin it?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2016, 02:58 PM
RE: Did the Jesus part ruin it?
(03-05-2016 02:50 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 02:37 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Are you really... because now you're saying something different from mere posts ago. Here you say yhwh did know but before you said he couldn't know because you knew that and it would conflict with natural laws. Then you added god has natural laws we don't know.. making your claim of knowing this untrustable

So what is it. Because you do an awful lot of claiming that you Know things yet follow it up with other things.l or retactonary claims without ever acknowledging the retraction
I have never said that Yahweh or Jesus Christ knew what physical pain was BEFORE He was born on Earth. Before He obtained physical body He did NOT know what physical pain or physical death were. Only when He became mortal man like we do.
But His God and His Father already knew what physical pain/and death were. He also was a mortal man once.

I thought you were mortal and then became a god. Yahweh did it in reverse? I don't understand. Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2016, 03:27 PM
(03-05-2016 02:58 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 02:50 PM)Alla Wrote:  I have never said that Yahweh or Jesus Christ knew what physical pain was BEFORE He was born on Earth. Before He obtained physical body He did NOT know what physical pain or physical death were. Only when He became mortal man like we do.
But His God and His Father already knew what physical pain/and death were. He also was a mortal man once.

I thought you were mortal and then became a god. Yahweh did it in reverse? I don't understand. Consider
All God's children are gods. But Yahweh or Jesus Christ was given an authority which none of us(gods) have yet.
He had a special mission. Whatever Yahweh or Jesus Christ was telling to His covenant people to do it would be the same as God Father would tell those things.
Yahweh was the Most High's representative. He also was given an authority to organize Earth for us and to save us.
But He did NOT have GLORY of God Father yet. He has it now. He got it only after He completed His mission on Earth.
It is hard to have the whole picture when I write bits of information in different threads.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
03-05-2016, 03:39 PM
What was this "special mission"?
What is the "Most High"?
What does "organize Earth" mean? It was disorganized before Yahweh showed up?
Save us from what?
What does "GLORY of God Father" mean?
03-05-2016, 04:23 PM
(03-05-2016 03:39 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  What was this "special mission"?
What is the "Most High"?
What does "organize Earth" mean? It was disorganized before Yahweh showed up?
Save us from what?
What does "GLORY of God Father" mean?
I will answer your questions but later.

03-05-2016, 04:27 PM
Sadcryface
03-05-2016, 08:25 PM
Dark Wanderer Wrote:What was this "special mission"?
To save us from death and sins.
Dark Wanderer Wrote:What is the "Most High"?
There are three: God Father, God Son (Yahweh) and God the Holy Spirit. God Father is the Most High God out of these three.
Dark Wanderer Wrote:What does "organize Earth" mean? It was disorganized before Yahweh showed up?
Gods put intelligence in elements. Then Gods command to elements to obey natural laws. Then elements organize themselves. This way God organizes and re-organizes worlds or small things.
Dark Wanderer Wrote:Save us from what?
death and sin
[quote="Dark Wanderer"]What does "GLORY of God Father" mean?
God Father can procreate spirit children. He reached this kind of glory. God Yahweh couldn't do this before He obtained physical body, completed His mission on Earth, died and then resurrected.
Now God Son Yahweh has this kind of glory Father has.
We(gods) are still on our way.

03-05-2016, 08:29 PM
Is Mormonism monotheistic or tritheistic?

Do Mormons believe everyone is a god?
05-05-2016, 11:22 PM
(03-05-2016 04:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 01:07 PM)Leo Wrote:  That's a trick question. Everyone by now should know who is the real God. Seriously , I often ask theists ( what's a god ?) almost all of them can't answer it.
but some can answer. I just did it. Smile

(03-05-2016 08:25 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Dark Wanderer Wrote:What was this "special mission"?
To save us from death and sins.
Dark Wanderer Wrote:What is the "Most High"?
There are three: God Father, God Son (Yahweh) and God the Holy Spirit. God Father is the Most High God out of these three.
Dark Wanderer Wrote:What does "organize Earth" mean? It was disorganized before Yahweh showed up?
Gods put intelligence in elements. Then Gods command to elements to obey natural laws. Then elements organize themselves. This way God organizes and re-organizes worlds or small things.
Dark Wanderer Wrote:Save us from what?
death and sin
[quote="Dark Wanderer"]What does "GLORY of God Father" mean?
God Father can procreate spirit children. He reached this kind of glory. God Yahweh couldn't do this before He obtained physical body, completed His mission on Earth, died and then resurrected.
Now God Son Yahweh has this kind of glory Father has.
We(gods) are still on our way.

Sorry, I didn't see this.
05-05-2016, 11:26 PM
What do you mean by "save us from death"?

Describe the Holy Spirit, please.

So elements are sentient? They existed before god? Who created them then?

Where did God Father come from? Is there an originator for all these gods? Is he the originator? Why did Yahweh have to die in a physical body in order to create spirit children? Do all gods have to do this in order to do that?

Who created all these rules? Father? Or someone else?
05-05-2016, 11:34 PM
Why do you want to be a god, Alla?

Do you not agree with the way that Yahweh runs things? What would you different?

Becoming a god seems rather egotistical to me. Why would you want so much control over reality and peoples' lives?