Did the Trump family commit Treason?!?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2017, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 13-07-2017 06:56 AM by ClydeLee.)
RE: Did the Trump family commit Treason?!?!
(12-07-2017 10:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 10:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You are not a liberal snowflake. You are an ignorant uninformed, uneducated delusional snowflake.

The REASON the ACA is not repealed, is that the AMERICAN PEOPLE do not want it repealed. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/polit.../98854446/

I don't trust polls any more.
I don't trust fake liberal media.
I believe that all those who voted for Donald Trump and gave him this wonderful victory don't want Obamacare. We want repeal and we want to have something better than what we have now.
Wow I find your not a troll claims really washed away by this joke of a switch.

What magically made you somehow so beloved and trusting to Trump who the last year and a half you were rallied against calling him a Democrat, lying non actual conservative, and you were going on with devotion to actual conservatives that had religious backgrounds like Carson and others.

So what suddenly makes you call Trump an honest true patriot now besides trolling?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
12-07-2017, 11:02 PM
(12-07-2017 10:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  I don't trust polls any more.

Translation: I don't pay heed to anything that doesn't agree with what I already believe.
[+] 4 users Like Airportkid's post
12-07-2017, 11:14 PM
Treason? Probably not, or at least not yet. A litany of lesser crimes, almost certainly.

This should get entertaining about the time that Mueller starts subpoenaing emails, the GOP decides to cut its losses for 2018, and various Trump spawn start looking for a way out of this mess by shredding evidence and/or spilling their guts.

The million dollar question that I'd like answered is who the interpreter was. "Interpreter" has been used as a cover by foreign agents since the dawn of time.

#MCCCPGA

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
12-07-2017, 11:18 PM
(12-07-2017 11:02 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 10:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  I don't trust polls any more.

Translation: I don't pay heed to anything that doesn't agree with what I already believe.

Further Translation: I can't explain why a Republican president with Republican majorities in the House and Senate has failed to repeal Obamacare like they've been promising to do for nearly a decade.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
12-07-2017, 11:56 PM
(12-07-2017 11:18 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 11:02 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  Translation: I don't pay heed to anything that doesn't agree with what I already believe.

Further Translation: I can't explain why a Republican president with Republican majorities in the House and Senate has failed to repeal Obamacare like they've been promising to do for nearly a decade.

Something I find weird is that it seems like even the democrats talk about "repealing" Obamacare? I mean. Repealing is what you do with an unjust law.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-07-2017, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 13-07-2017 01:29 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(11-07-2017 03:37 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I challenge anyone to quote the U.S. Code that the president, his children or campaign supposedly violated. What act specifically is illegal?

There is no "collusion" law. Trump could have personally called Putin and asked for Hillary's deleted emails to be released and any other dirt he had. That's not illegal in any way. I've seen a few laws brought up that could be used on some liberal websites, like wire fraud and identity theft (because of the hacked emails). But seriously, those are such a stretch. You'd have to prove Trump himself AIDED in the theft of the emails, not just asked for it to happen. And good luck finding a jury to convict Trump or anyone close to Trump on trumped up charges in this politically divided culture. You need all 9 jurors to convict. At least 1 will be a Trump supporter.

It's not treason either. Not even close. Russia is not our enemy. In many ways we are allies.

This shit is a waste of time. But I don't mind. I hope the mainstream media continues to scream and cry every day. They're only hurting democrats in the long run.

Keep telling yourself that. But in fear (again, it's always fear with you), you voted for someone who'd collude with a foreign power to interfere with an American election.

How does that fear taste now? Just how much bullshit do you have to swallow daily to hide from that?

Keep telling yourself that it was nothing. That for months, upon repeated direct questions, they have repeatedly denied their entirely legal and above board contact with the Russian Government.

Yeah, sure they have...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-07-2017, 06:54 AM
(12-07-2017 10:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  We want repeal and we want to have something better than what we have now.

Good luck with that! Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
13-07-2017, 08:09 AM
The ACA, ("Obamacare") was essentially written by the Heritage Foundation, ( a Conservative group), and is ROMNEYCARE,
https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapotheca...9dad961877
http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpoliti...-obamacare

and he has admitted it. There were all kinds of Republican demands which were agreed to, to get it passed, including NO DRUG COMPETITION in Medicare.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/big-pharmas...1423180690
If these people "want something better", they can ask their REPUBLICAN representatives why they caved to the lobbyists, and crafted the ACA the way they did.

So Alla, you want something better, lets hear YOUR plan ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
13-07-2017, 09:15 AM
Bucky Ball Wrote:The ACA, ("Obamacare") was essentially written by the Heritage Foundation, ( a Conservative group), and is ROMNEYCARE,
I know but who gave it to us? Obama and Democrats. I blame them for failing Obamacare.
I also blame Republicans who lie to his constituencies. They are as bad as Democrats.

Bucky Ball Wrote:So Alla, you want something better, lets hear YOUR plan ?
I am responsible citizen. I vote. It is not my job to have any plans about healthcare but it is job of those whom I sent to Washington DC to represent me and to fight for me. . I know that I want affordable and good quality healthcare.
P.S. I do NOT BELIEVE in single payer in the USA. It sounds great but I do NOT BELIEVE it will work in the USA.
In my humble opinion those who BELIEVE in single payer in the USA are delusional.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
13-07-2017, 09:25 AM
(13-07-2017 09:15 AM)Alla Wrote:  
Bucky Ball Wrote:The ACA, ("Obamacare") was essentially written by the Heritage Foundation, ( a Conservative group), and is ROMNEYCARE,
I know but who gave it to us? Obama and Democrats. I blame them for failing Obamacare.
I also blame Republicans who lie to his constituencies. They are as bad as Democrats.

Bucky Ball Wrote:So Alla, you want something better, lets hear YOUR plan ?
I am responsible citizen. I vote. It is not my job to have any plans about healthcare but it is job of those whom I sent to Washington DC to represent me and to fight for me. . I know that I want affordable and good quality healthcare.
P.S. I do NOT BELIEVE in single payer in the USA. It sounds great but I do NOT BELIEVE it will work in the USA.
In my humble opinion those who BELIEVE in single payer in the USA are delusional.

No one cares what you believe or believe in. You are an ignoramus, and know NOTHING about health care, or how it works or how it gets paid for. You "blame" Obama for giving heath care to millions of Americans who otherwise would go without it ? And you call yourself a religious woman ? You are an EVIL woman, who wants people to suffer. You *want* things, but know nothing about them. Everyone *wants* things. What are you, a baby ? The only way to have good affordable health care is to PAY for it, and the most EFFICIENT way to do that, (as PROVEN in many other countries), is single payor. Your "beliefs" are irrelevant. You are an irresponsible citizen as you *want* things, but you don't *want* to pay for them. You think you get the "free lunch", and get to play the air-head ... "let THEM figure it out" ... "I just know what I WANT". waa waa waa. Such an infant.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post