Did the Trump family commit Treason?!?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-07-2017, 09:28 AM
RE: Did the Trump family commit Treason?!?!
Bucky Ball Wrote:Of course you don't.
It's NOT just liberal media that says what that poll shows. You are an ignoramus, and totally uninformed on any relevant subject.
I don't believe them either after all of them were WRONG about Trump and the movement.

Bucky Ball Wrote:Trump LOST the popular vote.
What is your point?
I don't justify Republicans for not doing their job. But why would I blame Trump for this? I am very happy with Trump's job so far. He already did so many important and good things.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2017, 09:37 AM (This post was last modified: 13-07-2017 09:45 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(13-07-2017 09:28 AM)Alla Wrote:  
Bucky Ball Wrote:Of course you don't.
It's NOT just liberal media that says what that poll shows. You are an ignoramus, and totally uninformed on any relevant subject.
I don't believe them either after all of them were WRONG about Trump and the movement.

Bucky Ball Wrote:Trump LOST the popular vote.
What is your point?
I don't justify Republicans for not doing their job. But why would I blame Trump for this? I am very happy with Trump's job so far. He already did so many important and good things.

So you were lying. You said you did not believe in the "liberal" media. They are not liberal. Obviously you just don't believe anything you don't want to hear. Typical ignorant Trump supporter. (They are known to be less educated than most, just like you.)

You are hilarious and nothing but a poe. He's done NOTHING. He is the MOST unpopular president EVER this early in his 1st term. But of course you don't believe that. He *said* he had a health care plan. He was lying. He said he would do all kinds of things. He was lying. He lies all the time. Constantly. Even his wife says she has two children at home, (him being one). Yet you DO "believe" the lies of Joseph Smith. I think you are seriously mentally ill. Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
13-07-2017, 10:04 AM
(12-07-2017 08:49 PM)Luckyluciano Wrote:  Wow. Just Wow!

He's not stupid?
That's not what the majority of the world thinks.
I suppose he's got most people fooled into thinking he's a stupid con man but he's actually a very smart genius, and the stupid con man facade is all an act.

The majority of the world is a mess. They are a mess because they are stupid or evil. Look what those stupid European leaders do to Europe?
So, I don't give a fig about world's opinion about Trump and America. If the world that is a mess hates Trump and thinks he is stupid it means Trump is doing something right.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
13-07-2017, 10:38 AM
(13-07-2017 10:04 AM)Alla Wrote:  The majority of the world is a mess.

Can grant you this one. Hunger, wars, religious oppression, inequalities, attacks on freedom.

Quote:They are a mess because they are stupid or evil.

That's some nuanced analysis. Drinking Beverage

Quote:Look what those stupid European leaders do to Europe?

I'm looking at "stupid" Portugal and it's drug policy. There must be some serious "stupidity" going in Nordic countries considering the World Happiness Report from 2017 and Norway, Denmark, Iceland and Switzerland being on top positions in it. I won't even mention "stupid" Germans and same sex unions or recent Poland "idiocy" - legalizing medical marijuana.

I'm terrified Rolleyes

Quote:So, I don't give a fig about world's opinion about Trump and America.

You're too ignorant and convinced of your clownish president superiority to care. What a surprise.

Quote:If the world that is a mess hates Trump and thinks he is stupid it means Trump is doing something right.

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.

Think on it.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 6 users Like Szuchow's post
13-07-2017, 11:04 AM (This post was last modified: 13-07-2017 11:28 AM by GirlyMan.)
dupey dupey doo

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
13-07-2017, 11:13 AM (This post was last modified: 13-07-2017 11:17 AM by GirlyMan.)
(13-07-2017 10:38 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(13-07-2017 10:04 AM)Alla Wrote:  Look what those stupid European leaders do to Europe?

I'm looking at "stupid" Portugal and it's drug policy. There must be some serious "stupidity" going in Nordic countries considering the World Happiness Report from 2017 and Norway, Denmark, Iceland and Switzerland being on top positions in it. I won't even mention "stupid" Germans and same sex unions or recent Poland "idiocy" - legalizing medical marijuana.

Maryland is trying to follow Portugal's demonstrably successful "decriminalize all them, everyone damn one of them and offer government-funded safe clean party rooms and paraphenalia and naloxene" model. It's the fucking obvious solution and it has already been successfully implemented. This should be a no-brainer but of course it will never pass 'cause 'Murica, land of the free my fat ass.

(13-07-2017 10:04 AM)Alla Wrote:  They are a mess because they are stupid or evil.

That's some nuanced analysis. Drinking Beverage

(13-07-2017 10:04 AM)Alla Wrote:  Look what those stupid European leaders do to Europe?

There must be some serious "stupidity" going in Nordic countries considering ...

(13-07-2017 10:04 AM)Alla Wrote:  So, I don't give a fig about world's opinion about Trump and America.

You're too ignorant and convinced of your clownish president superiority to care. What a surprise.

Alla has repeatedly demonstrated a lack of seriousness in all matters socio-econo-politico 'cause 'Murica, land of the easily fooled into thinking they're free. Please don't let this deter you from responding to her though, while she will get no educational benefit from it, I do. Thumbsup

(13-07-2017 10:38 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Think on it.

Polish sarcasm. Drinking Beverage

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-07-2017, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 13-07-2017 11:18 AM by Szuchow.)
(13-07-2017 11:04 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-07-2017 10:38 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  I'm looking at "stupid" Portugal and it's drug policy. There must be some serious "stupidity" going in Nordic countries considering the World Happiness Report from 2017 and Norway, Denmark, Iceland and Switzerland being on top positions in it. I won't even mention "stupid" Germans and same sex unions or recent Poland "idiocy" - legalizing medical marijuana.

Maryland is trying to follow Portugal's demonstrably successful "decriminalize all them, everyone damn one of them and offer government-funded safe clean party rooms and paraphenalia and naloxene" model. It's the fucking obvious solution and it has already been successfully implemented. This should be a no-brainer but of course it will never pass 'cause 'Murica, land of the free my fat ass.

Not only USA have such problems. Guess it would be harder to play tough sheriff with drugs decriminalized and apparently this is what serving staff - politicians - can't accept.

(13-07-2017 11:13 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Alla has repeatedly demonstrated a lack of seriousness in all matters socio-econo-politico 'cause 'Murica, land of the easily fooled into thinking they're free. Please don't let this deter you from responding to her though, while she will get no educational benefit from your sources and links I do. Thumbsup

I think she is just a troll so I doubt I will be able to "converse" with her for long.

But it's nice to hear that someone actually benefits from what I post.

Quote:Polish sarcasm.

It was sincere advice.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
13-07-2017, 11:30 AM
(13-07-2017 11:14 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(13-07-2017 11:04 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Polish sarcasm.

It was sincere advice.

That was GirlyMan sarcasm.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-07-2017, 11:36 AM
(13-07-2017 11:30 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-07-2017 11:14 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  It was sincere advice.

That was GirlyMan sarcasm.

Got caught.

Mikhail Bakunin.
13-07-2017, 11:44 AM (This post was last modified: 13-07-2017 12:03 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(13-07-2017 10:04 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 08:49 PM)Luckyluciano Wrote:  Wow. Just Wow!

He's not stupid?
That's not what the majority of the world thinks.
I suppose he's got most people fooled into thinking he's a stupid con man but he's actually a very smart genius, and the stupid con man facade is all an act.

The majority of the world is a mess. They are a mess because they are stupid or evil. Look what those stupid European leaders do to Europe?
So, I don't give a fig about world's opinion about Trump and America. If the world that is a mess hates Trump and thinks he is stupid it means Trump is doing something right.

Wrong again, Trumpster breath. The majority of the civilized world realizes what a fool he is, and realizes for the short term, they will have to adjust to having a lying, insane dangerous, incompetent tweeter as the US President.

The majority of the developed world has better health care and the same or better outcomes that the United States, (MANY MANY academic studies have demonstrated that over and over), and they pay FAR FAR less, and they have single-payer plans. (I see knowledge of the actual world, or actual evidence is not your strong-suit. You'd rather make shit up, and pretend it's true.) Europe provides very good health care to it's citizens, (the Northern European countries actually have BETTER health care than the US, in terms of outcomes), and they are neither stupid, nor evil, (did Jesus teach you to talk that way ?) I bet you tell yourself you're a religious woman ??, I see you're not, and you'd rather that sick people not get cared for, and die ... how charitable of you .... I see religion also taught you to be non-judgmental. "Judge not, lest ye be judged". Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post