Did the Trump family commit Treason?!?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-07-2017, 11:47 AM
RE: Did the Trump family commit Treason?!?!
July 13 : push the buttons day Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2017, 12:38 PM
(13-07-2017 09:28 AM)Alla Wrote:  
Bucky Ball Wrote:Of course you don't.
It's NOT just liberal media that says what that poll shows. You are an ignoramus, and totally uninformed on any relevant subject.
I don't believe them either after all of them were WRONG about Trump and the movement.

Bucky Ball Wrote:Trump LOST the popular vote.
What is your point?
I don't justify Republicans for not doing their job. But why would I blame Trump for this? I am very happy with Trump's job so far. He already did so many important and good things.
You were wrong as well.. you said on this forum numerous times you don't trust or like Trump and proclaimed he's not a conservative and is a democrat.

When and why did this switch occur with you to be saying you're so devoted to a person you were distrusting of months back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
13-07-2017, 12:44 PM
(12-07-2017 09:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 09:32 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The truth is that the fucking Republicans for 8 years tried to repeal the ACA, and had NOTHING to replace it with. 24 million people taken off their health care. That is the truth. Did they EVER ONCE do anything to FIX the ACA ? No.
What is truth ? Did we know Trump's campaign was talking to the Russians, (who INVADED the Ukraine, not Obama) ?
Yeah. What is truth ? *As if* the woman who believes in Moronism knows ANYTHING about "truth" ?

I don't blame Trump for failing Obama care. I blame Dems and Obama for this. Republicans are disappointment NOT President Trump.
I don't care to whom Trump campaign was talking as long as there is no crime. Where are Hillary's deleted emails? I want to know what she is hiding from American people.
WOMEN who believe in Moronism love people and do good for them. They do not offend those who offends them. Heart

When responding to a talking point, it's ideal if you don't bring up another subject.
Ie: Hillary's email when discussing Trumps biggotry. This simply highlights ignorance.

Also, please re-read the title. Regardless of how much you have been fooled & brainwashed by the conman named Donald Trump, it would be ideal if you stayed on topic.
[+] 2 users Like Luckyluciano's post
17-07-2017, 11:52 AM
How conservatives see the world:

EMAIL: Found a handkerchief with a map to a pizza place on it. Is it yours? Do you want me to return it?

Conservative interpretation:
Email: I'm running a pedophile ring. Want to join? LOLZ

Then...

EMAIL: Do you want to Collude with Russia?
EMAIL: YES! I LOVE IT! ESPECIALLY IN THE SUMMER!

Conservatives Interpretation:
Email: THIS IS NOT COLLUSION! I HAVE INFO ON HILLARY!
Email: AS LONG AS IT"S NOT AGAINST THE LAW
[+] 2 users Like Ash's post
17-07-2017, 12:48 PM
(13-07-2017 10:04 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 08:49 PM)Luckyluciano Wrote:  Wow. Just Wow!

He's not stupid?
That's not what the majority of the world thinks.
I suppose he's got most people fooled into thinking he's a stupid con man but he's actually a very smart genius, and the stupid con man facade is all an act.

The majority of the world is a mess. They are a mess because they are stupid or evil. Look what those stupid European leaders do to Europe?
So, I don't give a fig about world's opinion about Trump and America. If the world that is a mess hates Trump and thinks he is stupid it means Trump is doing something right.

You once again are showing how brainwashed & indoctrinated you are. The rest of the world is not a mess. American Politicians telling you the USA is the greatest country in the world is simply them lying to you & sucessfully brainwashing you because if they told you the truth, there would be another revolution with all the guns your country keeps handy.

How about doing some research outside of Info wars, fox knows & the Inquirer.

Check out where the USA ranks as far as greatest countries to live in and you'll see out of a dozen research studies, your country does not rate in the top 10 on any of the research studies.

Please shut up and do some reading from unbiased resources. And saying this to seriously help you.
17-07-2017, 06:18 PM
(11-07-2017 03:37 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I challenge anyone to quote the U.S. Code that the president, his children or campaign supposedly violated. What act specifically is illegal?

Apologies if someone else responded to this, as I didn't read past this post. Anyway, in answer to the question: 52 USC 30121, 36 USC 510. That's what he may have violated and, if so, it's a criminal charge.

A couple of other things:

First, this post by you is hilarious for several reasons, not the least of which that you throw shit out about legal rulings and the Supreme Court all the time on this forum and never know what the fuck you are talking about. I have challenged you on at least 3 occasions over the years to substantiate what you said and you have not responded to that even once. So, I find it particularly hilarious that you, of all people would pose that question.

Second, your comment about "no collusion law" isn't right. It's not at clear cut as some are saying, per the statute. I'm not familiar enough with the case law on this to know how courts have interpreted the statute. What I'm reading in the media is that as long as the Russians offered something of value (information) that meets that standard, but I've honestly not done the research to validate that. The Trump team is sure acting like the law is not on their side, though.

Third, I agree with you that this is not treason. I'll go further and say that using the word treason is so ridiculous that it's tough to take a lot of this seriously. But, it is serious. The allegation here is that a foreign citizen contacted a presidential campaign with the promise of information about the opponent, and made clear that a) a foreign government was behind the information and b) was providing the information specifically to support that campaign. That part of the allegation is as of yet unproven (and it may never be proven). But, you really see that as a partisan issue?

You may be right that people are so partisan no one will convict, which is sad. This is about country, not politics. All the facts here are not yet known, but if they proved to be what the allegation is, it's sad to think that people are so swayed by their partisan views that they wouldn't even consider the evidence. But, I'll let you in on a little secret - it doesn't fucking matter. It doesn't matter if a jury would convict. It likely will never come to that. His poll numbers are in the toilet over this. This and the fact that he can't shut the fuck up. He's his own worst enemy. The damage has been done. They have been caught in 1 lie after another.

They never had any contact with anyone from Russia. Ooops, they did. But it was just one person and it was to discuss Russian adoptions and policies around that. Oh wait, that wasn't it at all. Turns out there were several people there with ties to the Russian government, they discussed far more than the adoptions of children, and there was even an official translator. In a period of about 5 days they got caught in lie after lie after lie. And, even conservative media is jumping ship now. The National Review published an OpEd over the weekend saying, basically, that Republicans and conservatives really need to stop risking their credibility defending this shit and should all just take a "wait and see" approach to avoid embarrassment. Even some in Faux News are starting to call this for what it is - a bunch of lies.

I have no idea what is going to come from all this. Maybe nothing. I am notoriously bad at predicting the future. But, when you see rats leaving the ship, that's a bad sign. There may never be any legal outcome from this. It may all go away. But, pushing his agenda and getting Republicans to follow him over the cliff just got a whole lot more difficult. 2018 is looming and the numbers look really, really bad. So, it doesn't matter if there is a conviction, a trial, an indictment, an impeachment, etc. That's all just window dressing. What matters is his ability to do anything. And, that is getting less likely every single day.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 12 users Like BnW's post
17-07-2017, 06:44 PM
Excellent analysis, B&W. I personally hope the dripping continues for another year-plus, in order to forestall any more COTU appointments.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
17-07-2017, 08:28 PM
(17-07-2017 06:44 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Excellent analysis, B&W. I personally hope the dripping continues for another year-plus, in order to forestall any more SCOTUS appointments.

Edited for missing a couple of keystrokes.
18-07-2017, 12:31 AM
The main issue is the hyper-partisan politics you guys have. I expect that even without doing anything further until 2018, and while being super incompetent, there will be no further loss of support for the Republicans. The True Believers will double down.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-07-2017, 03:26 AM
(18-07-2017 12:31 AM)morondog Wrote:  The main issue is the hyper-partisan politics you guys have. I expect that even without doing anything further until 2018, and while being super incompetent, there will be no further loss of support for the Republicans. The True Believers will double down.

His poll numbers keep dropping. And, I like the implication that "hyper-partisan politics" is limited to one side. The OP in this thread is proof that's not true. Everyone is hyper partisan at this point. It is exceedingly rare to find people who judge issues on their merit vs their "side".

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost